Author Topic: Manifesto  (Read 3851 times)

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Manifesto
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:11:26 AM »

Manifesto

Funky leftovers

HORSE POWER

So, it has come to this day. I've thought this over several times, but I've made up my mind and decided that it's time for me to move on. It's been a great journey and I've had loads of fun, but this is the day I quit stunting for good. I'm a grown man and need to focus more time on studies and work. It's insane to realize that it's been 7 years since i first started this adventure. I was 13 when i released my first vid, today I'm 21 and have puked out a SHITLOAD of solos and collabs during these years. There was one point when i was about 17 when I realized that I didn't got better at stunting, and since then I've been planning to leave, but it never happened, i just like you guys too much! :$ But, yeah, this is it. I'm getting rid of everything on my computer that can be associated with stunting, and I'm pretty certain that I won't write anymore on GTAS.

You all know me, and I'm pretty sure that you all know that I have a very laid back view on stunting, so don't expect anything huge this time either. I've been working on this vid since a year back and I think it's pretty good for being done by me. I put more effort in the editing than in the stunting, that's for sure. So, enjoy it. My last vid...ever.

To the ol veterans out there who has been there from the start, you are the greatest! Petar, Alexander, Ante, Stefan and all of you, big love and good luck in the future. <3
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:32:26 PM by theonly_one »

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesto
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 09:21:45 AM »
Not sure who you are, but it's always a shame when the old timers decide it's time to go. However that was a pretty sweet way to say your goodbyes, the last minute/two minutes of the video had a real good feel to it, building up the tension, then relaxing, and then a final explosion for your finisher. You seem to have a great taste in stunts, because they look fun, and that's what stunting should be about.

Good luck in the future, mysterious one  :ninja:.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
Sweet video dude, loved the stunts and the editing too, especially the last few stunts with that editing.
It's great to finish such a long career with a best of, I'm glad I could see it. Good luck in the future man, we will miss you!

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:46:30 AM »
I remember that you organized "Worth Waiting For" wich was one of my first collabs here :D Anyways must say GJ for landing those cool stunts and for the great music choice, i always like gta videos that include rap songs ;) Good luck in life!

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:05:38 AM »
Cool video dude, a lot of good stunts and ideas. The editing was okay.
So, good luck with your life, my best of luck for you.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 10:06:05 AM »
You always had these funky videos so it's sad that you end with such a song D: Neat video nonetheless  :) Thank you for the good times!

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
Respect, man. For always have been the only one :ninja: to stunt for the sake of fun only and spreading joy with all your solos and collabs. I've had so much fucking fun with you all these years, and many of my favorite videos have been done with you such as Wasted, Show me how to drive on the East Coast (actually I just realized that quote fail, it should be "they"), the Bloodbrothers trilogy, 72 Hours Later, with Stevex...I could go on and on. I thought you'd quit after Showdown but it's really cool that you jumped on the bike (and into the Taxi! :o) again and pulled off some very sweet stuff, man did I get excited at the boost you dedicated to me  :happy:. Fucking awesome execution. That spot was the first stunt I ever tried, must have been 6½ years ago while you were eating dinner upstairs. Man those are some memories...

It's quite sad to know we won't see your works around here anymore, you've always stayed true to your own style and it's always been a pleasure having you around the stunting scene. Maybe one drunken night in a few years we'll do a fourth Bloodbrothers, and reliving the hobby we shared for oh so many years :)

Thank you!  :wub:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:56:55 AM by Ma Cipriani »

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »
Thanks for Sunshine and everything else. It will be strange not having you around, you've always been here making vids and I've been lucky to have been in some of them.
And thanks for the thanks  :euro:

Good job landing the finisher :)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 11:42:52 AM »
MaCi that was a lovely read :wub:
Good Bye and good luck in future, in 1 of my first collabs we stunted together, I remember that :cc_detective:
Hope all the best for ya :P

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
Great video dude, some stunts were mehish but some were WORTH WATCHING FOR  :D Good luck in life, wish you all the best

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »
Great video nice stunt editing really nice too i love this song!

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
awesome video brother :) music nice

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 02:26:22 PM »
You always had these funky videos so it's sad that you end with such a song D:

Your'e right. I edited something funky and fuckfast with my leftovers a few minutes ago after reading your post. :)
HORSE POWER

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 02:29:09 PM »
Sad to hear you're leaving :/
I always liked your stunts, and your positive attitude brightened this place up ^^

Gonna watch the vid, will edit my post

E: that was really killer, way to go out with a bang!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:55:29 PM by RedX »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
You always had these funky videos so it's sad that you end with such a song D:

You're right. I edited something funky and fuckfast with my leftovers a few minutes ago after reading your post. :)
HORSE POWER

You made my day at 23:57  :lol: Fucking epic!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal