Author Topic: league of legenda  (Read 2661 times)

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
Re: league of legenda
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Counterpicking is not that important in solo q. Most match-ups are skill based, one simple mistake can lead to the enemy snowballing even though you counterpicked him. Also, if you get counterpicked and are automatically shut down in lane, you can compensate for that by roaming.

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 09:43:11 AM »

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »
Shame everyone is on the freaking west :P

I can also post my acc in case anyone wants to add me on EUNE. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/24695026

And what Senti said is completely true, unless you play Karthus against Katarina or Ahri against LB counterpicks arent a big deal. Mostly its better to pick some champion you master than a counter you played few times. Same goes for the "op picks" such as Malphite or Amumu, not op in a unexperienced players hands. Katarina excels at bot roaming anyway, most of the carry mids do.

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 01:52:15 AM »
Can anybody explain to me why people always ban the exact same champs in low elo?

Amumu and Shen are pretty obvious, while I don't understand why Blitz, Malphite and Darius get always banned too. Malphites ulti is not any better than Ori's or Sona's for example and Blitz & Darius are easily countered.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 10:56:22 AM »
Can anybody explain to me why people always ban the exact same champs in low elo?

Amumu and Shen are pretty obvious, while I don't understand why Blitz, Malphite and Darius get always banned too. Malphites ulti is not any better than Ori's or Sona's for example and Blitz & Darius are easily countered.

People in low elo dont ban by using brain, but what "is common and FUCKIN OP".

Anyway, Darius is a useless ban for his easy counter. Blitz is banned because he can win games if properly played, even if you dodge 20 hooks a good blitz will sooner or later hook someone and win a TF. Orianna ult is not that good because she needs to plant her ball first and it lasts less time and Sona needs to go meelee range. Malphite is banned because his ult is again devastating in soloQ, where people will barely counter it without any proper communication and because its so easy to cast on a pretty big range. And it immobilizes for 1.5s.

In "higher" elo, where im currently, people ban more often Evelynn (for roaming OP), Kha'Zix (op mid) or Elise (now that is just broken), eventually Pantheon or Lee Sin. Obvious reasons are super strong early game, dominance on a solo lane or roaming potential.

But in low elo its pointless to even ban anything because noone can play the champs properly :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal