Author Topic: Impress me - Collab  (Read 11904 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: Impress me - Collab
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »
agreed
only bitches cancel stuff
Everyone can cancel HIS stunts when he want to use them in more important video for him so sorry but stfu.

Offline juuretis

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2013, 03:18:08 PM »
I think im going to take part of this collab. Got 1 stunt already done but I want better execution :)

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »
So you guys are telling me that I'm not entitled to do with MY stunts whatever I so desire? Even after this collaboration has not seen much progress for 2 and a half months? I am not asking you to agree with my choice, I am merely asking for you to accept it.

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »
So you guys are telling me that I'm not entitled to do with MY stunts whatever I so desire? Even after this collaboration has not seen much progress for 2 and a half months? I am not asking you to agree with my choice, I am merely asking for you to accept it.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2013, 11:55:00 PM »
He should've ignored an asshole like you, because you are ruining a collab by taking these stunts away, think twice when you send something next time, prick

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2013, 12:10:02 AM »
Yes you are absolutely right, the fact that you think I am an asshole instantly makes my stunts bad, therefore he should never have accepted them. Thank you for sharing your remarkable logic with us. And when I sent these stunts I thought "This collab seems like a good one that will be out soon, I really don't want to lose my stunts so it's looking promising". It's been 2 and a half months and I believe we are not even in editing phase yet.

Offline Anger

• These bitches love SOSA
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »
He should've ignored an asshole like you, because you are ruining a collab by taking these stunts away, think twice when you send something next time, prick

Yes you are absolutely right, the fact that you think I am an asshole instantly makes my stunts bad, therefore he should never have accepted them. Thank you for sharing your remarkable logic with us. And when I sent these stunts I thought "This collab seems like a good one that will be out soon, I really don't want to lose my stunts so it's looking promising". It's been 2 and a half months and I believe we are not even in editing phase yet.

You guys should measure your dick sizes in PM's. After all this is getting personal.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2013, 04:02:55 AM »
Streem, just get to the point that it has nothing to do with his stunts but just about the fact that you hate him. You are making a fool of yourself here.

On-topic: Send more stuff people. This is taking too long  :P

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2013, 04:49:07 AM »
Streem, just get to the point that it has nothing to do with his stunts but just about the fact that you hate him. You are making a fool of yourself here.

On-topic: Send more stuff people. This is taking too long  :P
Long time no see. I don't know what did he land, what the hell are you talking about?
I suppose I will explain something to you so you won't have to make fool of yourself again.

Please point out where did I say I hate him and how that's relevant to the discussion. 'asshole' thing goes for taking the stunts out while they make make major impact on video's progress and I'm sure that the editing would have already been happening if not that. Kinda hypocritical , aint it ? (if that's the right variation of the word)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:15:15 AM by STREEM »

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2013, 07:30:59 AM »
Now we have 14 accepted stunts. So we need 6 stunts and I hope this will be enough. I think 20 stunts is ok?
Guys, let's send something please.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2013, 09:12:24 AM »
I guess I could throw in some of my own stunts as well. Thought I'd like MehMet to say if they are good enough or not. Why him? Because he is the one who has impressed me the most  :jajaja:

and I think 20 Stunts is fine, indeed.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 09:17:05 AM by Simon »

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:42:58 AM by mateus »

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2013, 03:13:51 PM »
i cant wait to see this panda owning again  :wub:
i wish i had time but i'm keeping everything to other projects as you may know, anyway, good luck :)

You should land something, your stuff always amazing.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2013, 08:02:15 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:42:51 AM by mateus »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2013, 11:36:48 AM »
Simon, did you check my PM?