Author Topic: ORDER69 - Collab by D4rksh4doW [SA]  (Read 18115 times)

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: ORDER69 - Collab by D4rksh4doW [SA]
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2012, 03:49:56 AM »
...Am I really the only one who felt like the editing screamed "haha omg look wat i can do xDD" rather than emphasizing the quality of the stunts? All it was to me was completely bloaty editing with more bullshit in it than actually something worth mentioning.
yes you are the only one

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2012, 04:16:31 AM »
...Am I really the only one who felt like the editing screamed "haha omg look wat i can do xDD" rather than emphasizing the quality of the stunts? All it was to me was completely bloaty editing with more bullshit in it than actually something worth mentioning.
yes you are the only one
Not really. I did like the special effects like on Art's taxi boost2crane but the focus was not really on the stunting here. And the colors were not really great aswell. I do think he did a good edit though, but just not what I would vote for in a comp. Making a good edit without adding a zillion effects, that's what I would vote for. Again, I did enjoy watching this.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2012, 05:10:47 AM »
Actually I landed it before Dan, or anybody else for that matter. It was in my 2008 GLS audition, Dan seen it and stole the spot. He also shown it to MMM, who "lost" it to Dan, after Dan landed it knowing not only that I had landed it, but MMM had done it as well. The spot was my idea, MMM got it through Dan, and Dan stole it from me :P. That's why I relanded it in infernus, so I could still claim some kind of "ownership" to the spot. Did it in 2010, just sent it for this collab last week :)

MMM didn't get the idea from Dan, he found it himself. I told him Dan did that earlier when he showed off a clip of his landing and then he quickly released it in some collab by Onix. He did that cuz Dan also acted a little dick'ish towards him by stealing spots for the SASL final and such.

I thought about sending something when you asked for a finisher, but I honestly expected something fishy with the given line-up. Luckily everything seemed fine in the end and the level was okay. A United stunt in the end was a little disappointing though. Editing wise I thought it was a little too shaky and this effect of faulty decoding got a little annoying. I liked that NOS-thingy on the Taxi boost in SF. The song was also okay, so all in all not a bad video.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2012, 05:36:58 AM »
Ah right, didn't know.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2012, 07:43:23 AM »
Omg me too, but i just knowed that dan stole it.  :P
I found this stunt myslef, I don't even know that it can be old done by someone else. Location of this stunt seems to be famous guys.  :euro:

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2012, 10:52:13 AM »
Stunts and edit, SO awesome.
 :wub:

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »

/sign

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »
tbh. I don't care what some guys thinks about me and my editing. Yea, I don't focus on the stunts. Well recognized  :cc_detective: I focus on the edit. And important for me is to improve video to video. And btw. Valu, I don't know what you execly mean with that "/sign" but whatever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:25:28 AM by D4rksh4doW »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »

/sign
I have no idea what your recent posts mean, try going to Twitter and Facebook and yolo there instead of further defiling this place.

tbh. I don't care what some guys thinks about me and my editing. Yea, I don't focus on the stunts. Well recognized  :cc_detective: I focus on the edit. And important for me is to improve video to video. And btw. Valu, I don't know what you execly mean with that "/sign" but whatever. Maybe it's just again a hidden kind of dislike .. or maybe the different. Excuse me when I'm wrong.
Try to view it as criticism. I used to cry and nag about receiving bad criticism but it's helped me to become the editor I am today. It's okay to focus on the editing but not to a point where you organize a collab solely to show off things you tried in AE.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »
Are there really any stunts that actually lost their impact as a result of the editing? I don't see what these criticisms are grounded in.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2012, 02:47:29 AM »
Are there really any stunts that actually lost their impact as a result of the editing? I don't see what these criticisms are grounded in.
I can't remember collabs that I didn't like, so I can't really answer that question. I only remember liking the stunts and disliking the editing.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2012, 02:54:57 AM »
- MxZ [6:02-6:10]: I don't wanna hurt you, but you are better editor than stunter. Sometimes we are the best in just one thing.
That stunt was a leftover I had left from my solo "Sensitive" which was edited by valu like 2years ago. That was not a quality stunt, just a normal "collab" stunt  :ajaja: I will never send any epic shit for a collab.

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:55 AM »

/sign
I have no idea what your recent posts mean, try going to Twitter and Facebook and yolo there instead of further defiling this place.

it means the same like "WORD" = i share the same opinion as u
no need to go rage bRo

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2012, 04:44:43 AM »

/sign

it means the same like "WORD" = i share the same opinion as u
no need to go rage bRo
Oh sorry. It's just that recently you've tended to attract a lot of negativity about you and some immature posts here and there so I just assumed it was another one of those posts.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2012, 05:17:54 AM »
/tsu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal