Author Topic: [LLS] INDIVISION  (Read 28498 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: [LLS] INDIVISION
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
landed lower part within 10 minutes lol

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
even tho im a fan of you guys... i really cant see that 3:10 i tried that spot long time ago for pretty long time... i got perfect bumps with a lot faster speed and i really didint get that close  :|

and i even tried that with a skimmer witch makes it a loop and you get a lot more air from it... still not that close...

AND... the biggest thing im wondering is that so short rad/runup and you didint even tap on the turns and you still landed a 146ft high roof...

i cant see any boost or nothing like that but really... i dare anyone to try that stunt with that run up and i bet not one clean stunter can land it like that!  :(

@hugo   you lost stunt or spot ?

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2012, 12:44:59 PM »
Moved until proven guilty, you can't just move a topic if you can't really prove it, whoever the moderator/admin was.

The same happened with Reprise topic.

xD

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »
That opener looks weird as hell, didn't notice in the video but the clip Luli posted says it all. I've never tried Sport's CSM to building in LC, and it also looks clean in the video, but I heard that was impossible from someone a long time ago, someone should check that replay. Still, I thought this was a pretty good video, even better if everything is clean, good job guys :)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »
Goddam Terror for bailing that psm2grind, that would be my favorite in the video.

Anyway, this video rocked, so many sick stunts, Sport csm, wurdoc bsm, Danger's csm to Hyman Condo stood out. And the bike twists at the finisher, loved that. Tbh I was bored by the stunts with police vehicles, there were too many, and that tank stunt at the airport looked a fluke (but I liked anyway).

Music was good too, it had a good feeling, difficult to see theses days.

And it's sad to see another great video topic being ruined by the same trolls who can't see new guys landing better stuff than they do.

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:03 PM »
And it's sad to see another great video topic being ruined by the same trolls who can't see new guys landing better stuff than they do.

The same happened to me when I appeared as finisher in the first video that I participated  :lol:

Offline Dev

• producer
  • Board Mods
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 08:34:27 PM »
That opener looks weird as hell, didn't notice in the video but the clip Luli posted says it all. I've never tried Sport's CSM to building in LC, and it also looks clean in the video, but I heard that was impossible from someone a long time ago, someone should check that replay. Still, I thought this was a pretty good video, even better if everything is clean, good job guys :)

You can just watch replay of opener, this record of stunt lagged and looks a bit weird, so...
Danger will do attempts in live and hope people finnaly understand, so stop bitching about this stunt.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 08:36:54 PM by DeV »

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2012, 01:10:28 AM »
The rotation on the finisher looked really weird to me but I'm waiting for those who would give the skeptical stunts a shot.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2012, 01:14:37 AM »
I'm going to check some reps and try that opener today. It looks extremely fishy in luli's video. <_<

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2012, 01:20:16 AM »
It looks extremely fishy in luli's video. <_<
Agreed.

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2012, 03:30:25 AM »

The same happened to me when I appeared as finisher in the first video that I participated  :lol:

its not because a stunt is hard/great, its because of how it looks

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2012, 05:08:28 AM »
The rotation on the finisher looked really weird to me but I'm waiting for those who would give the skeptical stunts a shot.

I also did something like that before so it looks normal to me. Here it is:

http://youtu.be/A4LpDDGSG8A?t=2m10s

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:25 AM »
I agree.the spin has nothing special to talk about.I think something like that is really normal.I have some times like that.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »
I don't like to do this, but since I kinda started this whole shitstorm, I can as well release video.
I'm not professional mod spotter, nor I only seek mods in videos I watch. This stunt made me go extremely suspicious after luli's video.
I have to apologize LLS for moving the video without seeing reps first or trying them myself, but now I have tried and seen the stunt and my conclusion is:
The stunt is possible. Height is around 140ft I guess, but IT IS NOT possible with 180ft+ bump and with spin. Like I said I'm not professional and this is first time I made video like this. I tried slowing down the clip to spot boosting better and it's really clear and obvious that he did it.

Sorry for my broken English, I'm done.

VCDangersCSM

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2012, 07:10:28 AM »
I don't see any boost. Although it's quite certain that it's modded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal