Author Topic: [Round 1 - SA] Biel x Art - Biel wins (4-0)  (Read 3305 times)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
[Round 1 - SA] Biel x Art - Biel wins (4-0)
« on: November 24, 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
Biel X Art

Objective: Best video where you use at least two color corrections.
Stunts: Sendspace Link
Deadline: 3 days from now. (+1 day extension)

Good luck to both competitors!

Stunts by MikeyMouse
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:13:33 AM by MxZz. »

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Round 1 - SA] Biel x Art
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 01:03:56 PM »
#666 post, Good luck debil ;)

edit: SA - NRG vinewood precision and SA - Boatprecision2othertower replays are crashing for me  :euro: any possibilities to change them?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:18:03 PM by Aʀᴛ   »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
im sorry, but can you extend deadline by one day? im really busy nowadays, i dont even have 30 minutes of free time monday&tuesday. id be very thankful for you

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 11:22:18 AM »
Done

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 05:29:23 PM »
LFET 2012 | Biel vs. Art

Old but gold song, Good luck Art
The quality is bad because when I try to render my best render setts using magic bullet looks, this error occurs "low system memory" because I have only 3GB ram.

E: Sorry for double post.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 08:05:48 AM »
i am using different replay by mikeymouse (LS p2b), just saying :euro:

im gonna probably edit whole thing tomorrow, i have edited only intro part

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 04:31:25 AM »
LFET 2012 | Art vs Biel | Round 1

quality is a bit fucked up :euro:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:08:17 AM by Aʀᴛ   »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Biel: You had a really solid entry. I didn't really like the song choice, but still, you managed to create a nice atmosphere for that music. Editing was simple, yet very good. I liked the choice of effects, color-corrections were eye-pleasing and as for camera angles, you captured some nice ones, but there were a few that were quite "lazy".
Also, I'd suggest thinking of something else for the intro next time, IMO that's the only flaw of your entry.

Art: Well, first of all, that intro. That killed my eyes. Work better on the intro next time. Either way, the main part of your entry was enjoyable. I didn't really like some of the full angles, and the fact that you left some "cam-fucks" there. Some effects were well-synched, but not all of them. I can notice some transitions and even some pan/crops that were completely out of synchronization. Also, something to notice is that you shouldn't cut the stunt to another one without fully showing the stunt as you did in the P2B.

I'm voting for Biel.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 11:13:34 AM »
Biel: That was an incredible entry, the colors were really amazing & overall the choice of effects was really fitting to the pace of the song. The freeplay angles were also really well done & fluent. I feel that the pictures on the intro could've used some pan/crop, like having the background pan out while the bike pans in with in a slight angle, they just feel a bit too sterile & boring to look at. Other than that, I simply loved your entry, the nice subtle effects you used, the fluent & fitting pan/crop movements, the angles, it just felt right for me.

Art: Your entry just felt very random, there were a lot of effects that were simply out of place & had no real purpose besides having something to put on a beat. The colors were also very unfitting, I think you should've used nighttime for the song you chose in the first place, or at least a very dark & aggressive color correction, yours just felt too plain & inadequate. The whole thing just feels too much like a mess with no real purpose, especially those radial blurs, that simply look bad, you should try to put more thought behind the vid & focus on representing the song in a more fitting way.

Vote goes to Biel!

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 12:19:04 PM »
Biel: Excellent job you've just done there. The correction colours were simple, clean and nice. The effects were nicely done and fitted well to the exact beats. The camera angles were the best and you strictly did something better this time, good job.

Art: The correction colour was generic. The effects seemed to be random in some parts. The camera angles were nice but you should have kept them stable and made them show the stunts well.

My vote goes to Biel
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:21:47 PM by Basium »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 01:24:46 PM »
We won't delay 1 week on the tour because you can't participate. People would decapitate me, if so.

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 05:22:17 PM »
3 days max.

Offline Phamus

• Board Mods
  • WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 02:44:18 PM »
Biel: That was an incredible entry, the colors were really amazing & overall the choice of effects was really fitting to the pace of the song. The freeplay angles were also really well done & fluent. I feel that the pictures on the intro could've used some pan/crop, like having the background pan out while the bike pans in with in a slight angle, they just feel a bit too sterile & boring to look at. Other than that, I simply loved your entry, the nice subtle effects you used, the fluent & fitting pan/crop movements, the angles, it just felt right for me.

Art: Your entry just felt very random, there were a lot of effects that were simply out of place & had no real purpose besides having something to put on a beat. The colors were also very unfitting, I think you should've used nighttime for the song you chose in the first place, or at least a very dark & aggressive color correction, yours just felt too plain & inadequate. The whole thing just feels too much like a mess with no real purpose, especially those radial blurs, that simply look bad, you should try to put more thought behind the vid & focus on representing the song in a more fitting way.

Vote goes to Biel!
Exact same thoughts. Vote for Biel.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 03:45:36 AM »
Do I have to an entry as a replacement for this one?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal