Author Topic: Depths 2  (Read 5781 times)

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
Re: Depths 2
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »
My favorite stunts BloodyHook first two stunts,sorcery grinds and BG hitman ramp2bump.  :jajaja:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:11 AM »
I couldn't find a song that had the same feel and pace as Depths 1, so that's why it's different. Thanks to all the guys who sent stuff and to Determined for editing this for me  :happy:

Edit: I need a download link ASAP.

Ask and you shall receive  :euro:
XQ link added, won't upload lower qualities until probably wednesday, thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming  :happy:

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »
won't upload lower qualities until probably wednesday
Good i will wait but don't forget to do that!

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 09:27:13 AM »
I couldn't find a song that had the same feel and pace as Depths 1, so that's why it's different. Thanks to all the guys who sent stuff and to Determined for editing this for me  :happy:

Edit: I need a download link ASAP.

Ask and you shall receive  :euro:
XQ link added, won't upload lower qualities until probably wednesday, thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming  :happy:
Thanks dude  :D

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
Didn't like most of cam angles. So I don't like colorcorrection. But music was nice. :happy:

My favorite was 1:05 Danger's P2B, 2:00 BG Hitman's Rhino stunt, 2:48 Sheikah sanchez stunt, 3:30 ZeRo's boost and all BloodyHook's stunts :happy:
Lost 2:55 Danger's Hotring Rhino Bump.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »
Horrible song, waaaay too dark CC and my stunt got cut a lot. A few more stunts got cut or shown in a weird way aswell. Stunting was good but the editing let this down so much imo. Sorry Determined but I'd rather see a re-edit of this.  :cheersad:

EDIT:// And I send a bike skin in. Damnit  :(
And I don't know why I forgot to put your skin on, I checked the folder & yeah, it's there, sorry man.

I understand that songs limit the time a stunt can be shown and all of that. I just don't like it. I'd rather leave the worst stunts out. The CC was not "waaaaaaaaay too dark" but just too dark for it to look good imo. I exaggerate sometimes. And about the bike skin, you did not forget to put it.  :P It was more of a "note-to-self". I don't want to use bike skins anymore but I put it in there by accident. My bad  :cc_detective:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 11:11:10 AM »
The cams were a bit arsh in some place, didn't like the song, but I guess the editing was ok. Some epic stunts, like that zero's stunt.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
cool video guys... the finisher looked like a blooper zero's boost should've been the finisher imo.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
Stunts were okay, BH stood out, and cool editing Determined :P

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »
Lots of awesome stunts in here, really enjoyed watching.

Standouts for me: Jubito's ramp2ledgegrind, Zero's backflip2boost, BGH's slide2grind and all of BH's stuff

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 05:37:55 PM »
I liked this a lot!

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 09:52:13 PM »
cool video guys... the finisher looked like a blooper zero's boost should've been the finisher imo.

I actually wanted to put that as a finisher initially, but I just felt like  a taxi boost as a finisher would seem a bit out of place, no idea why.

Horrible song, waaaay too dark CC and my stunt got cut a lot. A few more stunts got cut or shown in a weird way aswell. Stunting was good but the editing let this down so much imo. Sorry Determined but I'd rather see a re-edit of this.  :cheersad:

EDIT:// And I send a bike skin in. Damnit  :(
And I don't know why I forgot to put your skin on, I checked the folder & yeah, it's there, sorry man.

I understand that songs limit the time a stunt can be shown and all of that. I just don't like it. I'd rather leave the worst stunts out. The CC was not "waaaaaaaaay too dark" but just too dark for it to look good imo. I exaggerate sometimes. And about the bike skin, you did not forget to put it.  :P It was more of a "note-to-self". I don't want to use bike skins anymore but I put it in there by accident. My bad  :cc_detective:

Eh, I have a thing about me that I never leave anything out, I guess I just don't like to disappoint anyone & therefore I try to put everything in no matter how difficult it is, most of the time I have to manipulate with audio & create loops to get that done, I've done that with a lot of my vids. I feel the CC is fitting to the song, but I can see where you're coming from, I usually try to restrain from darkish CC's, but it really goes along with the overall mood imo.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:55:16 PM by Determined »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 05:08:58 AM »
Twas nice, but Depths 1 was better :d

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 05:37:20 AM »
liked rainbow's stunts, and I still can't forgive ZeRo for not staying on the precision after that awesome taxi combo\stunt, I rly liked Sheikah's stunts  :happy:

the edit was cool

tnx for the invitation Herb  :P

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 06:24:34 AM »
and I still can't forgive ZeRo for not staying on the precision after that awesome taxi combo\stunt

I'll keep on trying it until I quit stunting and release my best of. :cc_detective: You know I could've stayed on the helipad but because of the stupid camera view I got I didn't press the brake and I slid off, meh. :rolleyes:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal