Author Topic: 10 Years VC  (Read 3852 times)

Offline DBTVSA

• SkyStunterCrew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: 10 Years VC
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 10:02:02 AM »
This was great man, similar to shadow dragon the lag at the beginning before you showed vice's stunt was a bit annoying, but apart from that it was clean and well presented :). I'll do a full review later.

Wooo pre finisher and finisher  :ninja:
I just added a review template for you on Sendspace. ;)
crazy clown's wallie 2 prec and ninja's 4:05 where awesome ;)
rest is meh and edit is cool at some parts but the lag just ruins it :(
Do you remember your challenge? :lol:

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
bad editting and stunts, it was a bad way to celebrate the 10th anniversary  :|

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
People didn't join because you were going to edit it. I support that decision. Enough said.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 12:34:32 PM »
Enough said.
For a fail. The editor was chosen like 2 days before the deadline.

This video turned out not as good as it could be because of community's lack of interest and involvement. Simple as that. People didn't care bout this project and now they come and say "Wow, it's bad, meh etc"

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »
Well I said I'll post a full review, so here we go (using DBTVSA's template).

Review by Mikeymouse

Editing:

Camera movements: 4/5 Pretty good as a whole, just disliked how you showed one of my taxi stunts (3:45) didn't really show the landing too well.
Cut & Transitions: 4/5 Nice and simple, wasn't a huge fan of some of the media generator transitions, but on the whole it was good.
Color Correction: 3/5 I was feeling more of a brighter CC from the song, with hints of blue and green, was a little too simple, still good for a clean CC though.
Effects: 3/5 There was some good effects, nothing special, I know your PC isn't great, so i'll let you off  :ninja:.
Order of the stunts: 4/5 Not too sure why this is a factor to take into consideration  :lol:, but it flowed, so i'll give it a 4.

Overall of Editing: Pretty neat apart from the coloured media generator transitions and the lag, but the lag couldn't be helped.

Stunting:

1:15 - ViCe NiNjA - poolladderbump: 2/3 Looked nice, but a bit simple.
1:30 - Dimension - pcj600ramp2bump2airplanetop: 3/3 Really enjoyed this, the second bump made the stunt to the top of the plane, no idea if it's old though  :lol:.
1:35 - CrazyClown - ramp+wallride+prec: 3/3 Probably one of the best stunts in the video, great execution.
1:45 - Mikeymouse - PCJ Bump to roof bump to roof:  :ninja:
2:00 - DBTVSA - jump2fence2bump2house: 2.5/3 Damn you bitch, was going to release this as a fun little interlude in my taxi solo  :lol:, I know the pain you went through to land this.
2:10 - ViCe NiNjA - treeAG2houselanding: 3/3 Loved it, nice creativity there.
2:15 - Dimension - hotringbump2roof: 2/3 Nice idea there.
2:30 - CrazyClown - taxi boost and prec: 2/3 Pretty simple, but it looked nice.
2:35 - Mikeymouse - Pizzaboy bump2palm:  :ninja:
2:45 - Mikeymouse - Pizzaboy bump2roof:  :ninja:
2:50 - DBTVSA - jump2fence2grind2fence2bump2constructionsite: 2/3 Why would you release that without landing the top man  :blink:.
3:00 - ViCe NiNjA - benchbump: 2/3 Similar to the opener, looks nice, but pretty simple.
3:15 - CrazyClown - fun+stoppieandprec: 1/3 I'm sorry I didn't see the point in this  :lol:.
3:30 - Dimension - cabbiboost2roof: 2/3 Similar to CrazyClown's taxi stunt earlier, nice stunt, but not much too it.
3:45 - Mikeymouse - Taxi boost to fire station:  :ninja:
3:55 - DBTVSA - wallride2ledge2bump2fence2turn2informationpoint2precision: 2/3 Looked really nice, but you did have quite a big area to hit  :lol:.
4:00 - DBTVSA - bump2tank2bounce2house: 1.5/3 The roof was pretty low, but mainly rated it low because i'm not a fan of the rhino back bumps.
4:05 - ViCe NiNjA - backbump2prec: 2/3 Land the roof  :ninja:.
4:15 - Mikeymouse - Squalo bridge grind:  :ninja:
4:30 - ElectroxX - rhino: 3/3 Sweet, enjoyed that one.
4:45 - CrazyClown - grind+540fs+grind: 2/3 Seen it a few times, but it's still a nice stunt.
5:00 - ViCe NiNjA - polebump2roof: 2/3 Looked nice :).
5:05 - Mikeymouse - Squalo bump to roof precision:  :ninja:
5:30 - Mikeymouse - Zebra to green tower:  :ninja:

Overall of Stunting: Overall it was ok, had a nice old school ish feeling to it, I apologise for sending leftovers to this, I sent them because only about 2 or 3 of us sent anything from here.

Soundtrack: 2.5/3 Enjoyable :).

Overall: This could have been a great video if more people signed up/the lag issue was sorted, it's a shame, but it was a good watch nonetheless.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 01:37:33 PM »
Provide us a lot of stunts to fill the video with then you can criticize the failure therefore you're just stupid you know. Please criticize only the editing, don't you see that we don't have a sufficient amount of stuns? what kind of creature are you? Jesus..

There is a lack of support in this community that's why we can't get further enhancement.

so I can critisize only if I participate in the vid ? and what does the amount of stunts have to do with the fact if they suck or not ? great logic !
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:39:18 PM by BG hitman »

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 02:04:42 PM »
Thanks Mikey for the review that was really appreciated.

We just need some encouragement and some support to improve our status. Flexibility and critic are very important to pass the obstacles.  :)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 05:03:14 PM »
bad editing and stunts, it was a bad way to celebrate the 10th anniversary  :|

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »
I liked it ? Nothing original, but it was a celebration, the use of the music brought me back to when I first played VC and I liked that. The stunts weren't 120ft p2bs or boring csms, but most of them looked simple and nice, just as stunting was when it was still getting in shape.

All in all, the job is done, Basium is who he is, don't know what has he done besides being a douchebag on the forum if I'm not mistaken ?

But you're not any better throwing shit at him on an unlinked subject, it is even out of line since the idea was good and as VN said the lack of willingness killed the celebration.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
now this had a vc feeling  :P

looooooved it!!  :a-cheer:

Offline DBTVSA

• SkyStunterCrew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 07:00:00 AM »
Uploaded the WMV for those who are interested to see it with a bit less lagg and a bit more sync. :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal