Author Topic: DP - Psychodelicious  (Read 18896 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: DP - Psychodelicious
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2012, 10:25:50 AM »
Sheeptea is telling him to stfu and you expect him to leave this topic, no fucking way. :P
Becaouse this wasn't the first time?
He may say the truth, don't you think so?

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
Sheeptea is telling him to stfu and you expect him to leave this topic, no fucking way. :P
Becaouse this wasn't the first time?
He may say the truth, don't you think so?
I don't think so.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »
No GDL as editor ?  :( .Still good stunts though.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2012, 10:43:54 AM »
I liked most: Sorcery's front flip2prec, wallride2grind in the parking, arnax stuff, zero's drop bump2grind2prec pass, bobo's prec pass combo with infernus and lolko's finisher. rest was descent or not my taste not gonna comment sheeptea's stunts

about the edit - it wasn't bad kinda relaxing  :P
That's low from you.

why so ?
It sounds like you have some kind of accusation against me.

I think your stunts are modded and it's not like it's for a first time. What do ?
Deal with it. I think you should shut up and not open your mouth every time when you think I mod.
Deal with it? so u admit ?
I'm actually fine whatever you think about me, that was the point.

Offline Lenk

• Live or die?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 10:59:59 AM »
Devoted Pattern - Psychodelicious

Full Review by:

Intro:Sucks for me nothing special the beginning was cool

0:00 Sheeptea/ZeRo/Lolko/Genyus/Flippa/Sorcery/Jubito/MaxXx:
0:10 Jubito:Good one.
0:14 Lolko:Nice grind it is a good way to use that part of the building.
0:18 Genyus:Decent
0:21 Sorcery:Lame
0:30 Flippa:One of the best stunts in the video for me.
0:35 Sorcery:Now this is creativity good job loved that stunt
0:44 Lolko:Not bad but it's just a normal p2b
0:51 Sheeptea:Good job on the stunt it was great
0:58 Sorcery:Interesting stunt

Main:

1:47 Sheeptea:Epic
1:56 Jubito:My favorite stunt :P
2:03 ZeRo: :wub:
2:10 Arnax:Good thinking
2:16 ZeRo:Sometimes i wonder how do you get thees ideas of thees grinds i like it alot  :happy:
2:23 Sheeptea:Totally owned the building
2:30 Sorcery:I like what you did there with the grab
2:36 GDL:Damn it lost the spot but yea good job on landing it
2:50 Flippa:Nice p2b
2:57 Sorcery: Lame
3:02 Jubito:Decent
3:07 ZeRo:Epic stunt  :a-cheer: good thinking when you did the grind i loved it and then the precback ....  :wub:
3:17 BoBO:Don't know what the heck was that
3:36 Sorcery:Well done but i think i have seen it
3:45 MaxXx:Sweet grind
3:53 Sheeptea:I think it's modded for me but that is just my opinion.
4:05 Arnax:WOW epic stunt  ;D
4:13 Sorcery:It is a good stunt.
4:24 Lolko:Good job for landing it.

Outro:Sweet to watch

4:37 BoBO:

Music:Didn't like it

Editing:The editing was good but i don't think you can feel the stunts with that song.

Overall: 9/10
Good job keep it up my favorites are zero and jubito  :P

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 11:03:41 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to fill out a full review template, and I'm glad you liked the video, cheers man. ;)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
Can someone give me moderator rights to the DP section so I can delete that pile of shit just posted 2 pages back? Go fight somewhere else people.

Thanks for all the comments so far, really appreciate it. There's just one thing I have to pick out

To be honest, I expected more impressive stunts from you because you guys really deserve a crew section so that applies on your efforts doing insane stuff but it's okey, you're doing well.
To be honest, it is hard to create something that everyone can enjoy and still it's always a bummer to see people let down. However, I do think this video had enough impressive stunts (like Jubito's bump2smallgap, that's some old school shit) and I think that because we went through a long process of getting this selection. To me, a crew section isn't deserved by doing insane stuff, but through being a unity which creates entertaining videos in a constant tempo. I think we managed to pull that off in this video as well. However, you are still free to your opinion obviously, but I just wanted to let that out as well. ;)

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
Everything was said, every stunt was impressive, I can't pick a favourite and also liked the editing aswell :wub:

Keep it this way guys, you got an unique style :)

Also:
Overall, not bad. But I hope that I could see something amazing from you.
lol
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:30:43 AM by Argy »

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 11:33:11 AM »
Can someone give me moderator rights to the DP section so I can delete that pile of shit just posted 2 pages back? Go fight somewhere else people.
I was thinking about deleting it but since things seem to have calmed down now I'll leave it. Please don't argue here guys.
Thanks for the support and appreciation people.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »
BGH I had nothing against you, untill now.

If you think that Sheep is mod, just feel free to leave a comment here (just like SS did) and leave this thread.

To be clear, I don't think you mod. It's clean in my book, I'm just not 100% sure, something about it :P. As far as my personal opinion goes regarding Sheeptea, I think he's modded before, but if you ask me all of this is clean.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:40:51 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »
Calm down guys, I have just read way too much arguement now.
About the video, it was a typical DP video in my eyes. Mostly stylish stunts with great ideas, slight amount of bigairs, but it's not problem. For me Zero and Sorcery stood out, and Lolko's finisher was impressive too, at least one bigair stunt for the place of finisher.  But the guy who absolutely stood out was Sheeptea, liked his chimney prec near to SF airport, but the sexiest one was the ledgegrind2grab2grind, that was fantastic dude, one of the best stunts I have seen this year.
The editing wasn't my taste at all, but I didn't have problems with it.
Good job guys, pretty enjoyable video overall  :)

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2012, 12:54:56 PM »

Thanks for all the comments so far, really appreciate it. There's just one thing I have to pick out

To be honest, I expected more impressive stunts from you because you guys really deserve a crew section so that applies on your efforts doing insane stuff but it's okey, you're doing well.
To be honest, it is hard to create something that everyone can enjoy and still it's always a bummer to see people let down. However, I do think this video had enough impressive stunts (like Jubito's bump2smallgap, that's some old school shit) and I think that because we went through a long process of getting this selection. To me, a crew section isn't deserved by doing insane stuff, but through being a unity which creates entertaining videos in a constant tempo. I think we managed to pull that off in this video as well. However, you are still free to your opinion obviously, but I just wanted to let that out as well. ;)
Thanks for being an even-tempered and mature person to share opinions with.
I was encouraging you to do some more and land better stunts next time but you always land good stunts including solos, collabs etc... Well I hope to see more from you.
You know I lost motivation therefore I can't land any further stunt, I had good stunts too but since I reinstalled my windows I lost everything and I completely lost motivation.
Just ignore me if I was wrong but encouragement is needed for better improvement. ;)
But I will never rebuke you for landing bad stunts so that may frustate you and make you lose your motivation at stunting as BG Hitman does for throwing accusations without reasons on Sheeptea.

Anyways good job guys. Hope to see more from you and shit we're getting old we can't stunt any often.  :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:14:07 PM by Basium »

Offline Smut

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2012, 01:04:04 PM »
Am I really the only one around here who actually loved that editing?  :unsure:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »
Genyus, would you have another view of your stunt please? I want to see it clearly.  :)

e/ I would love to see another angle of GDL's and Jubito's first stunt if that's possible too.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:50:19 PM by Plani »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2012, 01:55:50 PM »
Thank you Lenk for awesome review :a-cheer:
Always fun to read those things.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal