Author Topic: WELCOME ♥  (Read 23431 times)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Re: WELCOME ♥
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
I know for a fact that my personality hasn't changed in the slightest because of WH, I'm still very open to help out whomever I can & who simply asks for it, I haven't turned into an arrogant, stuck up douchebag & I'm quite convinced that no one else has done so either.

QFT. Why would we start to being a little fucking arrogant cock sucking princess, just because we joined an internet crew? I mean in some point it's awesome, you get to know people more closer, make new friends and it gives you the motivation to do more stuff to leave your footsteps on their history and their lifes. I personally didn't changed at all, I'm actually up to do anything for anyone or help someone, just as long as I am able/can be arsed to, I'm not really a guy who wants anything back.

Also
Most of you guys, if not all of you. I'll take Gaz as example.
When Gaz wasn't in WH yet, he was 1 of the guys I liked the most.
When Gaz joined WH.
He became annoying.
He thinks he is the best around now.
He thinks he can do stuff other people can't.
And he became arrogant...
Just to make this here short; he became a WH member.

That's a big damn mountain of cowshit, I'm sorry to be like this, I don't like it but when it comes to this, in this case, you talking without thinking/knowing, I can't refrain to give a response or state my opinion. I don't really hate you at all, I see you actually as a pal, but you have just gave me Hepatitis C.

One more thing, the sentence "SSU Has taken your place. WH is getting history, especially with this desperate line up" obviolsy had a provocative purpose in my eyes, like you were wanting some discussion about it. It's okay you are a SSU fanboy, I'm also a fan of them and their stunting style, but you must choose your words carefully, as Plani said, feel free to express yourself, anything can forbid you from that, as long as it's wrote in a respectful way.

Won't go offtopic anymore, peace.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2012, 06:33:34 PM »
a change can be good or bad.. it all depends on the outcome.. best of luck to WH and again i can't wait for the next crew video!

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
this is fucking ridiculous :lol:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:13:29 AM by mateus »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2012, 12:09:49 AM »
what is going to happen with SFH? i really hope it doesn't die cuz it would be such a waste of talent  :(
Totally. D:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2012, 12:17:15 AM »
I don't know if you know Plani, but Puzzle started the entire discussion with me.
And what does that have to do with us?

And without Gaz I would never known he actually replied to me.
Ok.

You can't make me change my opinion.
I don't have enough hope for you to bother with that.

I maybe didn't use the right words, mainly because my English sucks. But just so you know, hate me, disgust me and talk about me behind my back, that's what people like you do.
Yeah that's just what people like me do, every day I have a 2 hour conversation with Plani where I basically say "man wtf oversized still sucks" for 3 straight hours without a piss-break.

You just can't handle a no-lifers opinions. Yes I am taking myself down abit. But this is just the way I am.
I know, I can't handle it, I'm actually contemplating suicide by forklift right now because of how devastated your opinion has made me.
It's all like ugh, oversized made my life pointless... ugh.

Most of you guys, if not all of you. I'll take Gaz as example.
When Gaz wasn't in WH yet, he was 1 of the guys I liked the most.
When Gaz joined WH.
He became annoying.
He thinks he is the best around now.
He thinks he can do stuff other people can't.
And he became arrogant...
Just to make this here short; he became a WH member.
He achieved something you haven't and now that you feel like he's on a different level than you, you think of him as arrogant?
Dude you said earlier that you're obsessed with a girl and you seem show another sign of obsession here, you have a stalker-ish personality and you criticize from a distance to justify your under-achieving so it's everyone or an irrational arch enemy who's doing something wrong, not you.
You're posting inflammatory comments here, in a topic where the intent is to celebrate and welcome new members into our crew and then you call Gaz the arrogant one, how dare you?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:34:56 AM by Daffy »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2012, 12:29:53 AM »
I maybe didn't use the right words, mainly because my English sucks. But just so you know, hate me, disgust me and talk about me behind my back, that's what people like you do.
Yeah that's just what people like me do, every day I have a 2 hour conversation with Plani where I basically say "man wtf oversized still sucks" for 3 straight hours without a piss-break.
Dat!!1!1  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't breath, I CAN'T BREATH  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously: Epic text you wrote there.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:34:43 AM by Daffy »

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2012, 02:03:47 AM »
Wasteland Heroes 3:1 OversizeD

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2012, 05:02:33 AM »
Everytime someone here says "Puzzle man u onli act cul on the forems man to be funi and shit', I laugh
Listen OversizeD, you're an alright person and I respect your opinion about SSU/WH, I was just telling you that I didn't agree with that opinion and laying down the facts for you. If you still don't know by now, after me being here for 6 fucking years, and you rolling in halfway, almost 'growing up with me' here, that I like to be offensive in the things I post, and if you really take what I say to heart, then I can honestly say that the mistake here is on your account. Also another thing I don't like about what just happened here is that first you're like a proud homosexual, dancing, dressed in nothing but a thong and a pink cowboy hat, on a boat in Amsterdam, and then when you get confronted with the statement you made, you pick the victim role and go like 'but I wasn't ready to come out of the closet yet..you're all such gay-bashers..wowww..' etc.
Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up, easy as that son
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 05:04:44 AM by puzzLe »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2012, 06:21:44 AM »
what is going to happen with SFH? i really hope it doesn't die cuz it would be such a waste of talent  :(
Totally. D:
I don't really know, things are complicated with the members, a perfect example is Tryp, Ale and Metal, they are all busy with their lifes and stuff, they barely stunt. Rocky's got a job as far as I know so he doesn't stunts anymore (I think) and I'm pretty busy with my studies and basketball too, I'm starting to go kind of inactive slowly because of my lack of time, but I can still manage to stunt in my free time, Cooper it's a no life bastard so he haves a lot of free time xd but he can't be arsed to keep with the crew I think, we are releasing our probably last video called Reprise, which is being edited at the moment, and I'm sure that if SFH is someday coming back to stunt actively, I'd sure come back there (I'm sorry WH :c but in that crew I met the greatest guys from GTAS and the most funniest too, almost all of our personalities don't match but we still are close friends, but for now I'm glad to be in WH :>)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2012, 10:21:55 AM »
Lets drink a beer together (L)

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2012, 10:59:41 AM »
Wasteland Heroes 3:1 OversizeD
Also take note WH has a crapload of members especially with this desperate line up. And I am on my own.

Even a blind man can judge this by looking at me. I appreciate what you guys think about me, and it's better now you are atleast honest with me. Seems like in WH are only a few guys which are smart. I'll take Plani as example, and we kinda became good friends. So, what else do I need? I am not hurting with you guys as hater. In fact: I can kinda relate to him. Without this topic I would never know that he was kinda like me. So who am I to turn down a 'real' friend like that, and just get a 'few' more haters. I honestly don't mind. I don't need people like Puzzle as a friend like this.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
Jeez shut the fuck up dude, you are cluttering this topic to hell.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2012, 11:47:11 AM »
I have missed the last 3 pages, now I have had to recover everything, it was a fine reading indeed.
I suggest don't continue the arguement here Oversized, seems like everybody is against you (easily understandable), it's simply not worth continuing this. I guess Daffy knows what he does, and it's not a coincidence that he invited Gaz. He may has shown more than you.
About Gaz and becoming ass after joining WH, I think you have become more arrogant and felt you are so good since Cicatrix was released. Or am I the only one who feels it? And that's the reason what makes me start disliking people who I used to like.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal