Author Topic: WELCOME ♥  (Read 23427 times)

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME ♥
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 04:39:12 PM »
Sorry we don't make themed video's and sorry we don't think way beyond retardedness and hang an infernus behind my towtruck to then drive it onto a 3ft high house, making the infernus do a supr kul grind on it's own!!1 for a funny effect and being sooo creative, and getting 10 replies at just that stunt because it's so goddamn fucking revolutionary.
:lol:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2012, 04:50:43 PM »
Because only faggots like yourself grow a boner over a brother in a forklift, driving himself infront of a combine harvester somewhere on a farm in like San Fierro. (no offense Jeff ich liebe dich nigschwul).

I seriously imagined Jeff driving a forklift stoned

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2012, 12:27:29 AM »
And congrats to Gaz again, for becaming first Slovak in WH  :wub:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2012, 10:42:50 AM »
SSU Has taken your place. WH is getting history, especially with this desperate line up :a-cheer:
You know, normally I wouldn't even bother writing the wall of text I'm about to smack you in the face with, but I can't resist. Alright so Wasteland Heroes has been kicking it since 2005. They won the crew of the year award multiple years in a row and have always produced the most solid video's as well as stunting as editing, and some foundations have been laid because of the crew's mere existence. Now your statement 'WH is getting history' is fucking stupid as we're probably still the most active crew out there especially now. I don't see how you're judging this now as you're obviously an SSU fanboy who's shoulder-deep in all of their asses. I can honestly say that your opinion doesn't weigh anything in this as you've achieved nothing around here, and won't either. SSU won't take you in, WH won't take you in, nobody's gonna take you in. You should now by now that after so many rimjobs and so many years of deepthroating, it's not going to work. SSU will never take WH's place. Why? Because WH has pushed the limits and the boundaries up to points where nobody would ever possibily dream of. Because only faggots like yourself grow a boner over a brother in a forklift, driving himself infront of a combine harvester somewhere on a farm in like San Fierro. (no offense Jeff ich liebe dich nigschwul).
Sure it's funny and sure it's nice to look at but to call that shit revolutionary and base your statement of 'SSU has taken your place, WH is history' on methods like that makes me doubt your mental capability even more than I already did since the day I met you. Don't get me wrong, I like SSU and their video's are awesome, but don't you forget who expanded the limits of Vice City and San Andreas. I'm not saying it because I'm in WH, not at all. I'd be saying the exact same thing if I were in SSU or any crew at all. Sorry we don't make themed video's and sorry we don't think way beyond retardedness and hang an infernus behind my towtruck to then drive it onto a 3ft high house, making the infernus do a supr kul grind on it's own!!1 for a funny effect and being sooo creative, and getting 10 replies at just that stunt because it's so goddamn fucking revolutionary. We don't do that. You can't compare SSU with WH, it's two completely different worlds. SSU is the best at what they do, WH is the best at what they do. Deal with it. Don't go sitting on Rusch' dick by writing a gay ass reply like 'ssu taek ur place wh is hissori man'. Now go praise cows for inventing slow grinds in real life and pretend your favorite animals are ducks so people reply to your signature, while I fuck your sister, hohoho.

also 'desperate lineup'. These new stunters have been handpicked and judged by their abilities. Just because you haven't seen them jump from one roof to another, using 23 garbage trucks, driving a Sweeper in about 823 video's doesn't mean they're not good. But yo, once the video comes out you're the first one who's going to whine about the missing creativity because we don't do wallrides with a freeway in a circle made of buses. Suck more cock. Make sure you clean the edges too.
First I thought I will highlight some part of it because it's so fucking true and well-written. By the end I was like lol, every simple sentence had something truth in it. Someone should really have declared these thoughts about faggots and "fashion" nowadays,  finally you did it, respect dude.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »
Allard, I have nothing against you, but considering your argument, whether it was a joke or not, it's fukin booreeng to see the seim p2b or sum oter heigheir stant eviry fukin taim. :P

Other than that, I know how things are going in WH, won't go in details, but I honestly wish you'll have fun. WH is awesome crew, keep up with their stunting level new guys! ;)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
Yeah, all I'm saying is that WH went through physical boundaries, and SSU does like creative stuff. Two different crews and ofcourse everyone has their opinion but I just like shutting faggots like Oversized up who don't have a single fucking clue of what they're talking about when they say that SSU is better than WH or whatever the fuck this brownnoser claims

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2012, 12:27:46 PM »
Rafael Nadal is way better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
PSY aswell.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »
Yeah, all I'm saying is that WH went through physical boundaries, and SSU does like creative stuff. Two different crews and ofcourse everyone has their opinion but I just like shutting faggots like Oversized up who don't have a single fucking clue of what they're talking about when they say that SSU is better than WH or whatever the fuck this brownnoser claims

We also do big airs man :(

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »
Yes and we do creative stuff aswell but if you look at the big picture these are two very different crews so why fight? Keep landing good stunts and making good videos and I will watch them no matter what crew they're made by.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »
Rafa is my idol dude :wub:

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »
Allard, you have to know 1 thing, I am not against WH either, but the thing I said was a personal oppinion. Yes I am a SSU fanboy, and yes I might not be that 'awesome' as you are. But admit you're not awesome either. I mean you just think of lame ways for getting viewers like DaniO in Ubiquity... His modding is so amazingly obvious, that people talk about it, and people get curious about the stunt, and whatch the video. That's how you get views. Yes WH was awesome back in the days. But for now Braindead is all you want to see. Not because there is creativity, but mainly unique and new idea's. And funny how you're mentioning the Combine spot from Jeff. Because that is  the spot I didn't like at all. I don't care if you hate me from now on, and I hope you know this is a game. You're just acting cool and funny on the forums. But come on Allard, I honestly like you(no homo obviously). I think you're a cool guy, with cool music taste. But the comment you wrote to me, didn't make sense about my opinion. And I am not the only at all who thinks this. I am for now the only 1 who isn't scared to get haters. I probably have like 90% of GTAS against me. But I honestly don't care. Now that the pieces of the puzzle fall together. WH isn't what it has been before. And you know it yourself. WH Is still cool, but not on the first place for me. People might think differently about that, but I don't. And you're talking about me being gay, dude, don't you remember the convo we had on msn about some girls? Don't you know that I am obsessed with a girl? Don't you know that calling me gay, doesn't make you look more straight? And me sucking SSU dicks? I am still a virgin, and YES I am proud of it, I never had a girlfriend, and I am probably the only 1 who isn't embarrased of that. I am just honest. And I reveal my opinions, if you can't handle it, why did you become a stunter then? So just stop it. Gay lines and homo jokes are overrated. If you want to talk to me again, and continiue this argument, just talk to me on msn again, that's much easier. Or call me on skype, I know you deleted me from that. Just consider it.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
90% of GTAS is against you maybe because you are acting like a dick all over the forums? It looks like you are looking for trouble everywhere, that's why people dislike you. Just look at your first comment here, don't you think that was really provocating and that you were looking for a discussion here? Judging by your last comment it don't seem that you are retarded as you look but start acting like a decent person, state your opinion in a respectful way and maybe people will start looking to you with another eyes.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:37 PM »
Oversized, please use paragraphs. I won't even bother to dig into your big chunk of text. Oh and another thing: "...and yes I might not be that 'awesome' as you are. But admit you're not awesome either.".

Sweet argument, Broseph of Nazareth!

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:14 PM »
wie wil bami eten in de droge zomer?  :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:
 :wub: SSU  :wub:
 :wub: WH  :wub:
 :wub: :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:51:30 PM by playboyz »