Author Topic: [72h] Atracciones II  (Read 11271 times)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: [72h] Atracciones II
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »
Oh you should be really brave to say such of a things :D First of all what exactly did you meant with "noob", that word sounds really random nowadays. Anyways i don't care about the others this is my opinion so put me on what category you want but you still won't stop the obvious truth and collabs like this one are one of the biggest arguments for that.

It is random, and that's why it's cool because you can understand the harshest meaning  while I just meant to point you out amongst the crowd of annoying people moaning over and over GTAS's death  :euro:

I like that you have no interesting point and just rely on the "obvious truth", it's a new way of backing up what you think, remain useless and let me put you in the "bitchy"-category.

If I was one of the 12 y/o atheists' wannabe of this website, I'd say you defend yourself like a priest would speak god's truth.

Offline Lenk

• Live or die?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »
Oh you should be really brave to say such of a things :D First of all what exactly did you meant with "noob", that word sounds really random nowadays. Anyways i don't care about the others this is my opinion so put me on what category you want but you still won't stop the obvious truth and collabs like this one are one of the biggest arguments for that.

It is random, and that's why it's cool because you can understand the harshest meaning  while I just meant to point you out amongst the crowd of annoying people moaning over and over GTAS's death  :euro:

I like that you have no interesting point and just rely on the "obvious truth", it's a new way of backing up what you think, remain useless and let me put you in the "bitchy"-category.

If I was one of the 12 y/o atheists' wannabe of this website, I'd say you defend yourself like a priest would speak god's truth.
And why did you spend you're time spelling all this when no body gives a shit i mean thees long posts for nothing damn.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »

And why did you spend you're time spelling all this when no body gives a shit i mean thees long posts for nothing damn.
Well said. :lol:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »
it's like saying that the the world will run out of water someday

It will! It's likely gonna degenerate through the same processes it developed, becoming a lifeless rock before inevitably getting sucked into giant fusion power plant known as the sun. Then in another few billion years perhaps the universe will have expanded so much that there is nothing left anywhere. Only separate atoms floating about in an endless expanse of dead, silent, colourless emptyness for all eternity. Such a nice thought ^^

@Skuller: Awww boohoo you hurt my feelings! :( how can you not care about my award??? Nice one saying people here are stupid, by the way, I'm sure everyone will like you more now. Oh wait, right, of course, you don't care. You are one badass motherfucker! I envy you.

E: @lolko: I'm sorry dude, I'm pretty much a flamewar virgin, but I just couldn't resist the urge to proper diss this douche
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:08:32 PM by RedX »

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
guys if you need i'll create a new topic for speak this,just leave this thread.

Offline Lenk

• Live or die?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 02:48:32 PM »
guys if you need i'll create a new topic for speak this,just leave this thread.
You are right come on guys EVERY singel topic someone bitches or starts spaming just watch the video and that's it.Lets try and live peacefully in the forum :)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 02:55:33 PM »
I haven't seen really positive posts from you since i'm here so you're kind not the one to speak

Muahahaha egooo triiip. Well I'm not saying I deserved it but I just felt like pissing on you :lol:
Fuck off with this fake "award" people here are so stupid, do you think i care.
jesus you're such fucking retarded piece of an ignorant shit, i can't even describe the amount of hypocrisy in your posts :lol:
can't you really fucking notice that it's you who started the "negative attitude" with your pathetic moaning about gtas being supposedly dead? well, it actually is kind of dying, but only because of the little cancer dickheads like you.
so let's get this straight, you obviously started the hate in this topic, and then suddenly become butthurt to everyone who tried to tell you that you can express your opinion without acting like an asshole for no reason. i just love the hypocrisy in this :lol:

also,
bad job to everyone else.

I don't usually single people out... but that must be one of the most retarded things I've read in a long time. You're a douchebag dude
I haven't seen really positive posts from you since i'm here so you're kind not the one to speak
i'd rather say that i haven't seen any negative posts by him, while all i've seen in your latest posts is constant moaning about everyone here being idiots/assholes/whatever... oh wow, i guess i don't even need to repeat it... :lol: just look at yourself you fucking cunt, your hypocrisy is ridiculous.

get your shit together or please, do this "dying place" a favor and don't ever visit it again.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:34 PM »
guis, y u du dis?

ae mitko ebi go toq pedal nedosran gryzlek be hahahah toq chai smrudliv kvo pravi v toq forum osven da hrani .. go ebe slon s ui kat na kon leshper srinat
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:04:03 PM by insLain »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2012, 03:14:37 PM »
Трип дано се разложиш кат миш-маш в корема на овен.

Мишмет пожелавам ти да те ебе кон в гъзъ и да пукнеш от смрад бе резанчо.

Дарки да те знам в многознайкото бе на бас че майкати е негър.

Ред с удоволствие ще те разчленя на малки пърченца и ще те суша на терасата кат виснал дроб а и да ти каа що не вариш се ебеш с баща ти знам че го искаш.

Гризльо ще ми гризнеш пурата ми се струва... да ти еба путката майна бе говно повредено ще ти пикая на очите и ще ти се точа на кривия косъм до края на живота ти ве путка непоръбена.

И да Дафчо не само ти си голям гъзар бе мадо вкиснато.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »
It's a shame Mitko, I like your stunts and talking to you on skype, but your attitude on the forum is rather unbecoming of you.  :cheersad:

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2012, 11:56:21 PM »

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2012, 02:58:39 AM »

Ред с удоволствие ще те разчленя на малки пърченца и ще те суша на терасата кат виснал дроб а и да ти каа що не вариш се ебеш с баща ти знам че го искаш.

Гризльо ще ми гризнеш пурата ми се струва... да ти еба путката майна бе говно повредено ще ти пикая на очите и ще ти се точа на кривия косъм до края на живота ти ве путка непоръбена.

that's deep bro

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2012, 03:10:51 AM »
I hope Tripp decompose cat mash-up in the belly of a ram.

Mishmet wish thee to horse fuck ass and drop dead from the stench was rezancho.

Darko know in you know-was that the bass is maykati nigger.

Row I'd love to split into small parchentsa and will land on the terrace Department visna liver and KAA you just do not boil ebesh your father know you want it.

Gopher will griznesh my cigar seems ... you fucking cunt shit maina was damaged'll pee eye and you throw curvy hair for the rest of your pussy ve neporabena.

And not just you Dafcho big arseholes Madonna was sour.

dat google translate

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »
:D that's pretty funny but google can't translate it properly.

Offline Hetfield

• Kaspi-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 06:00:21 AM »

Skuller can into poetry.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:02:41 AM by Hetfield »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal