Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145511 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1470 on: July 13, 2014, 07:06:56 AM »
First one is Denpa Teki na Kanojo, sadly it's only 2 episodes long. It was really good as well. I love Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, it's just a tinsy bit too much yuri for my taste, and the story takes a kind of weird turn from what I expected, but the concept is great and the few main characters are good as well.

Both are worth a watch, and neither of them are long. Rin is like 6 episodes.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 13, 2014, 08:33:33 AM »
allright, thank you, added them to my list. Denpa Teki na Kanojo is 42 minutes long per episode though, so I think it'll be a good watch. Corpse Party is 4 episodes aswell, with each of them being roughly 30 minutes long. and there is a prequel OVA which is 11 minutes long, in case you want to watch it :P

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 13, 2014, 06:49:44 PM »
a wild doublepost appears, yet again.
finished Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, and holy fuck. that was quite intense, and the ending was.. unexpected. 9/10, really enjoyed it, would love to see it have a series, not just an OVA

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 15, 2014, 08:48:26 AM »
Any good anime to recommend? Waiting for Naruto and Hunter X Hunter 2011(I fucking love HxH 2011 BTW, one of the best IMO  ;D) once a week is too slow for me man. I do watch the new Akame Ga Kill and Tokyo Ghoul but I need some other good stuff..:/

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 15, 2014, 11:32:28 AM »
^What do you like? Action, Drama, Slice of Life, Mystery, Horror... etc.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: July 15, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »
started watching Guilty Crown last night, currently at 6th episode, I like it so far, and the art is.. awesome, in my opinion. characters seem cool too, loving Ayase the most, but Inori isn't that bad either, tho strange. Shu seems like he will become a character that I am going to like, I already took a liking to him tho. next 3 eps tonight!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:16:27 AM by Dom »

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 15, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »
Any good anime to recommend? Waiting for Naruto and Hunter X Hunter 2011(I fucking love HxH 2011 BTW, one of the best IMO  ;D) once a week is too slow for me man. I do watch the new Akame Ga Kill and Tokyo Ghoul but I need some other good stuff..:/
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 15, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »
^pretty much this. Mostly these:

If you're watching Clannad: After Story, make sure you watch Clannad first as it's the first season  :P

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 17, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »
finished the 16th episode of Guilty Crown, shit's going down. and it's going down fast as fuck. I like that anime so far but killing Hare just made me almost as fucking mad as Shu, I loved her most out of the girls, and looking at the way Shu is right now I am pretty sure I am going to hate him. for fucks sake did he turn into that. also what the fuck, yandere Inori? still a 9/10 for me, but if this keeps going on I might give it only a 8, even 7 if they end it the way I imagine right now.

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 19, 2014, 01:38:50 AM »
finished the 16th episode of Guilty Crown, shit's going down. and it's going down fast as fuck. I like that anime so far but killing Hare just made me almost as fucking mad as Shu, I loved her most out of the girls, and looking at the way Shu is right now I am pretty sure I am going to hate him. for fucks sake did he turn into that. also what the fuck, yandere Inori? still a 9/10 for me, but if this keeps going on I might give it only a 8, even 7 if they end it the way I imagine right now.
I saw that you picked it up so I decided to get it from where I left , I finished and why did Inori have to leave dude , it's fucked up I wanted 'em to stay together forever and ever yeees that would've been nice but no she has to die.
W/e It's an 8.5 for me

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: July 19, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »
finished Guilty Crown. the ending felt a bit off, too many plotholes left for my taste, there were really some characters that I have no idea what happened to later on. this is kinda my only hope for a second season, but I wouldn't mind if it didn't get a sequel at all. the OST was fucking awesome throughout the show, I loved it, so was the animation, and there weren't really too many annoying characters either. I gave it a 9/10, because it feels a bit unique to me, and because I also felt sorry for Shu at the end, you get it if you have seen it. definitely recommend. oh and also, pictures of the new best girl of the anime, not because Hare is dead but because Ayase is REALLY best girl, and not because of her bust size, (it's a plus, tho:>) all hail Ayase!

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: July 20, 2014, 02:30:41 PM »
Finished Shingetsutan Tsukihime , I was quite dissappointed tbh the ending was what i expected which isn't good  :hmm:, there was no character development besides the MC's , the music was fine i guess a bit too classic for my taste , it felt kind of repetitive ,I'm giving it a solid 7.5  :sleep:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 20, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »
started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, finished the 3rd episode because I am watching 3 every night, and so far it's a 10/10 for me, that is just fucking awesome simply put. the animation is top-notch and lovely, the OST is awesome, the characters are simply fucking lovable and the subbers who did it subbed the BDs and the quality is fucking orgasmic. I came all over my screen during these episodes, it is mindblowing for me so far. also, Yoko is probably the first character ever who I got to love after 10 seconds of screen time. I have known about her for like what, 3 years, but never got myself to watching TTGL, now that I did I absolutely freaking LOVE her, and not because of her bigass cleavage only, but because I think she's just a great character. holy fuck that was a good dose of adrenaline for me. here, have some refreshing Yoko.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 21, 2014, 06:00:20 AM »
fun fact: yoko is 14.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:22 AM »
fun fact: yoko is 14.
as far as I know she is 15, not that it really matters which one, I already knew about that  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal