Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145515 times)

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1410 on: June 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM »
^Have you seen Yosuga no Sura Sora?
I did 2 years ago, gave it a 7 because I didn't like it that much. I didn't like how it had the sex scenes, like I just don't think they fit in well. also I fucking hated Sora and that she is a main character. Akira is fucking best girl tho, loved her and still do

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: June 21, 2014, 06:42:01 PM »
finished all 4 To Love Ru Darkness OVAs, and damn I am really stoked for a new season now : D fucking 10/10 by me, although I have pretty low standards I guess since the lowest score I ever gave to an anime was 6 and it was Chaos;Head, but I always score animes depending on how much they entertained me. ecchis usually get a 10 from me for this reason : D

<3

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: June 21, 2014, 07:43:06 PM »
I did 2 years ago, gave it a 7 because I didn't like it that much. I didn't like how it had the sex scenes, like I just don't think they fit in well. also I fucking hated Sora and that she is a main character. Akira is fucking best girl tho, loved her and still do
Sora best girl

What about Golden Boy?

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: June 22, 2014, 05:28:39 AM »
Sora best girl

What about Golden Boy?
I remember someone, probably you recommending it back then. haven't watched it so far :P

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: June 22, 2014, 06:33:26 AM »
Watch it, best ecchi I ever watched.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: June 22, 2014, 07:32:35 AM »
watching date a life and it's incredibly funny. that one epic guy always showing off with his dating-sim-girlfriend makes me laugh every fucking time  :lol:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: June 22, 2014, 10:15:55 AM »
plotwise or "plot"wise? there's a pretty heavy difference between these two imo, because if it's just pure fanservice I don't think I'll like it as much.
E: listening to this just makes me almost want to cry and  rewatch the Higurashi series, or start playing the games. the goddamn memories of this beautiful show, fucking 11/10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OOl0yA2v2g

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 22, 2014, 12:10:27 PM »
plotwise or "plot"wise? there's a pretty heavy difference between these two imo, because if it's just pure fanservice I don't think I'll like it as much.
There's not much plot to it, just a guy traveling the world wanting to learn shit. The show is episodic, but I'd go so far as to say that each episode has a better plot than most ecchis anyway. "plot" wise it can be a bit over the top, I don't mind, it's not the main focus for me anyway. The reason I recommend it is because it is a brilliant comedy, one of the best.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:13:23 PM by Simon »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 22, 2014, 12:17:10 PM »
allright thank you, I will be leaving home for some days on 26th, didn't want to watch any animes until then because I would need to stop them for the time being. but considering this is only 6 episodes, I can watch it, and will definitely check it out!

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 23, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
doublepost ftw
watched the first 2 episodes of Golden Boy, and it's fucking golden : D I died of laughter during the first episode, then the second was a kinda nice episode which I loved too. looking forward to the remaining 4, really thanks for recommending it for me Simon!

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: June 23, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
Np ;) 5th episode is my personal favorite  :a-cheer:

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 23, 2014, 02:38:02 PM »
Anyone here watched Attack on Titans? It's really great anime.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: June 23, 2014, 03:00:11 PM »
^I've watched the 3 first episodes, I was one like every 3 months  :lol: It hasn't managed to drag me in yet :P

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: June 23, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
finished Golden Boy, and holy fuck I am so sad that it is only a 6 episodes OVA :D it was awesome nontheless, I might actually read the manga sooner or later, but I do really hope that one day I will see more Golden Boy animated :D
also, I get why 5th episode was your favourite, Reiko is hot as shit and Kintaro was once again priceless in that episode. all the freaking faces he makes, I love them. I was kinda sad that he didn't get to screw Reiko tho :cheersad:
I also sort of envy how Kintaro was living his life, I would love to try out something like that one day. but from now on I think I will be behaving a little more caring towards people and less selfish, maybe I can get reactions like he did if I do that :>

Benkyo! Benkyo! Benkyo! Benkyo! Benkyo!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:12:41 PM by Dom »

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 30, 2014, 01:40:09 PM »
Watched Beck and AnoHana , great anime even though there was drama involved  :( definitely recommending these two.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal