Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145522 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1230 on: December 24, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
STOP CHANGING YOUR USERNAMES TO PUT A CHAN OVER IT D:
No.

Also Simon, change back to Sicchan.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: December 24, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »
I recognize people by their signatures and Avatars, not their names lol. So it's not that hard, but once they change them I'm lost.

E:
I was never Sicchan here Charlie, and will never be. I'll probably change the name on my MAL account too :P
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:16:41 PM by Simon »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: December 24, 2012, 06:48:11 PM »
I recognize people by their signatures and Avatars, not their names lol. So it's not that hard, but once they change them I'm lost.

E:
I was never Sicchan here Charlie, and will never be. I'll probably change the name on my MAL account too :P

:angry:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: December 24, 2012, 09:01:00 PM »
Meh, finished Katagatari.

The whole anime was sick. But it shouldve ended in ep 11, and the ending should be an OVA. I fucking HATE that ending. It's just wrong.

1) Togame shoudn't be a bitch
2) Shichika should have died
3) WHY THE HELL IS HE A FUCKING NORSE BERSERKER
4) Togame should have watched Shichika die
5) If Shichika was really meant to fight against all 12 deviant blades, it should, at least, be at the same time
6) emonzaemon's fight was awesome, but then again, he [shichika] was a complete immortal berserk, both of them should have died.

God, everything is so fucking wrong at the end. It's an even bigger troll than episode 3 preview -> episode 4

I had given it a 9, now, just because of that fucking retarded ending (which Ill rewatch tomorrow because I just can't believe it), I gave it a 7 on MAL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:03:55 PM by Ga-chan »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: December 25, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
Meh, finished Katagatari.
Best girl wins.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: December 25, 2012, 04:26:13 AM »
I thought the ending was rather good. It wasn't your typical ending, and it still made sense. I mean, it didn't feel like the author was just like: "fuck I need to do something crazy for the ending" and just fuck it up. It was all in the cards, and personally I don't think the ending could have been better.

Though Togame looked better than Hitei  :euro:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: December 25, 2012, 04:45:26 AM »

E:
Don't you dare change your MAL account name.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: December 25, 2012, 05:05:46 AM »
Togame with long hair dawwww :wub:

Hitei is cute as that and best girl anyways :)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: December 25, 2012, 05:53:22 AM »
Well, just fucking watched Clannad movie.
It's probably because I've seen the series before, but I cried like a fucking cunt through the last 30 minutes of the movie. Fuckfuckfuck.

;_;/10

I wish I could give it 10/10, but it's not perfect, and I don't think it would have affected me as much if I hadn't seen the series before. However I do think the movie did some things better than the series. No magical happy ending for example, also how Tomoya realised he loved her. But some things were worse, like the art and music weren't even close to the series. Still though, I'm pretty sure this story, be it the movie or the series, will stay with me for some time.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:56:48 AM by Simon »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: December 25, 2012, 07:30:22 AM »
I thought the ending was rather good. It wasn't your typical ending, and it still made sense. I mean, it didn't feel like the author was just like: "fuck I need to do something crazy for the ending" and just fuck it up. It was all in the cards, and personally I don't think the ending could have been better.

Ok, so making Shichika basically immortal, not to mention the other holes in that episode, because that's enough to make it shitty, is not a crazy ending?

That was just retarded.

Meh, what I said in the spoilers is what I actually expected of an ending...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:35:26 AM by Ga-chan »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: December 25, 2012, 12:17:14 PM »
Remember that poll idea I had? How about someone collects the shows we all watched and puts them into a poll and make us vote for the show of the season?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: December 25, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

Ok, so making Shichika basically immortal
Were you not paying attention? He said that he had to hold back every freaking fight earlier because he couldn't damage the swords. Now that he could, he could go full power. He was always a fucking almost immortal beast, but he just couldn't show it.

And charlie, this is still not the forum to do that :P but an eternal poll, sure.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: December 25, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »

Were you not paying attention? He said that he had to hold back every freaking fight earlier because he couldn't damage the swords. Now that he could, he could go full power. He was always a fucking almost immortal beast, but he just couldn't show it.

And charlie, this is still not the forum to do that :P but an eternal poll, sure.
This isn't the right forum to discuss anime at either but look at what we've been doing for a few months.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: December 25, 2012, 02:07:00 PM »
1 topic is alright. starting new ones to make a poll is a bit much.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: December 25, 2012, 05:46:55 PM »

But he also got annoyed and almost turned into a cry-baby every time he got hit/cut or whatever. Either way, I know he had to hold back, but still, the fact that he lived at the end was retarded

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal