Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145559 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1140 on: December 04, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
Stop saying we're all enjoying it... I'm not. Not that I've watched it, but I'm definitively not enjoying it.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 04, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »
Stop saying we're all enjoying it... I'm not. Not that I've watched it, but I'm definitively not enjoying it.
But you're a very very mean person on the internet. Kou-chan and I know you secretly enjoy it.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 04, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
Anyone else digging Sword Art Online?  :wub:

It went downhill after they finished the first game tough...
We're all digging it. I liked the first half better mainly because it's not so super drama-ish and depressive and I like SAO more than ALO. But I like the flying ability they've gained.

Any thoughts on the, uh.. "big revelation"?
True. ALO is pretty shit, mostly because Asuna has so little screen time and Suguha is being slut.
"Big revelation" was rather funny. I knew she's gonna find out sooner or later, but the way they brought it up just cracks me up :lol:
Well deserved, Asuna is love. :wub:

Offline PokeHerFace

• I liek teh slutz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 04, 2012, 01:10:21 PM »
"Oh man, Asuna rules! she never says anything relevant and she looks good while doing so! best. animegurl. ever. :rolleyes:"

Suguha is better, just my opinion of course.

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 04, 2012, 01:42:43 PM »
But you're a very very mean person on the internet. Kou-chan and I know you secretly enjoy it.
No no no no.

I'm with Simon on this one.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: December 05, 2012, 07:37:01 AM »
SAO is so damn hyped that I really don't care about it. I enjoy reading the SAO doujins tho, but that's all.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 05, 2012, 07:48:22 AM »
I don't know why they hype SAO so much anyways, and because of that everyone starts to hate it.

Starting Deadman Wonderland today.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
I don't hate because of the hype, I hate it because of what I've read on the plot. Sounds shit in my opinion. And from what I've seen of it I think I am pretty right  :euro:

again, imo.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 06, 2012, 07:25:30 PM »
Just watched Chu2 newest episode.

Holy shit, one of the best anime episodes I've ever watched. It's fucking god-like. I can't really express anything else on this episode. It's just way too intense and impressive that I can't believe it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:28:45 PM by XTO »

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: December 07, 2012, 02:10:46 AM »
Yeah, it's been a while since I actually truly cared about how the ending is gonna turn out. Newest Chu2 episode had me way too stoked for the next one.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: December 07, 2012, 04:19:01 AM »
Agree with you two. The feels in this episode were pretty good feels, but I wonder what Yuuta exactly said (or did) to Rikka at the tree. Probably just forcing her to believe reality. :|

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: December 07, 2012, 11:51:21 AM »
Agree with you two. The feels in this episode were pretty good feels, but I wonder what Yuuta exactly said (or did) to Rikka at the tree. Probably just forcing her to believe reality. :|

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. But if you did watch post-credits, you'd see that after Rikka sang, she took off the eye-patch and had no lens attached to her eye.

Maybe that's exactly what he said :|

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 07, 2012, 01:37:05 PM »

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. But if you did watch post-credits, you'd see that after Rikka sang, she took off the eye-patch and had no lens attached to her eye.

That would be something weird to say and I doubt she would actually do it just because he told her so, but yeah I watched that post-credits part.
Two episodes left now but I'm already curious for a second season.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 07, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
shhh, don't spoil too much  :(

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: December 07, 2012, 04:59:27 PM »

That would be something weird to say and I doubt she would actually do it just because he told her so, but yeah I watched that post-credits part.
Two episodes left now but I'm already curious for a second season.

Will there be a second season?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal