Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 146928 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1065 on: November 12, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »
Would have been better without the sex scenes yo
so I am not the only one who thinks that, great. anyway, Akira is the best girl, deal with it.
Oh my god can the taste of you people get any worse? Akira's a nice girl and all, but Sora's obviously the best. Objectively. In the YnS universe.
how can she be the best? she's just a horny fucking little sister with a tsundere personality.
Horny tsundere imouto, is there anything more you can ask for? You're just a greedy fuck if you do. :euro:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 12, 2012, 12:59:50 PM »
It makes it unique, but it also makes the character think about nothing else. They all just seem like horny teens more than people in love, and that ruins it for me.
Oh come on. Are there any teens left in this world right now that are actually purely in love and not just sex-addicted animals who fuck everything and everyone in sight after half a beer and screaming YOLO?
I want to think so, but so far I've been disappointed.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 12, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
It makes it unique, but it also makes the character think about nothing else. They all just seem like horny teens more than people in love, and that ruins it for me.
Oh come on. Are there any teens left in this world right now that are actually purely in love and not just sex-addicted animals who fuck everything and everyone in sight after half a beer and screaming YOLO?
I want to think so, but so far I've been disappointed.
In 50 years every person but here excluding valu will be auto-generating alcohol within their bodies, crippled and retarded to a borderline point of having the same amount of brain cells as the total of a plant and they will probably live by another fucking retarded phrase that the internet will be very blindly following assuming they have enough brain cells left after killing them all with alcohol consumption and dryfucking themselves day in day out.

TL;DR: I have no hope left for this generation.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 12, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »
I know it's not an anime, but it feel like one. Im playing Tales of Graces f and I fucking love that game.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 12, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
I'm following Katawa Shoujo VN as my cousin suggested it. It's awesome so far after 2 and half hour gameplay.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 13, 2012, 05:49:48 AM »
so I am not the only one who thinks that, great. anyway, Akira is the best girl, deal with it.
Oh my god can the taste of you people get any worse? Akira's a nice girl and all, but Sora's obviously the best. Objectively. In the YnS universe.
how can she be the best? she's just a horny fucking little sister with a tsundere personality.
Horny tsundere imouto, is there anything more you can ask for? You're just a greedy fuck if you do. :euro:
I don't quite like tsunderes, I like kuuderes and the not-special-personality girls more. and Sora is a selfish fucking tsundere. enough said.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 13, 2012, 05:53:37 AM »
I'm following Katawa Shoujo VN as my cousin suggested it. It's awesome so far after 2 and half hour gameplay.
Lily is best girl

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 13, 2012, 06:38:59 AM »
Lily is best girl
Aye aye :wub:

Chuu2 dropped.... can't take that shit anymore.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 08:14:48 AM by Ru-chan »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 15, 2012, 02:13:36 PM »
finished the 12th episode of Steins;Gate and I am.. sad, and shocked at the same time. I mean.. in less than a minute everything changed. the whole atmosphere of the anime. they just came in and shot her dead.. (not including names due to spoilers) I am.. shaking. damn, see you tomorrow.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 15, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
finished the 12th episode of Steins;Gate and I am.. sad, and shocked at the same time. I mean.. in less than a minute everything changed. the whole atmosphere of the anime. they just came in and shot her dead.. (not including names due to spoilers) I am.. shaking. damn, see you tomorrow.

Dude, you'll be mindblown so many times watching that anime...

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 17, 2012, 12:21:41 AM »
I don't quite like tsunderes, I like kuuderes and the not-special-personality girls more. and Sora is a selfish fucking tsundere. enough said.
Your taste is shit.

Lily is best girl
Your taste is shit.

Lily is best girl
Aye aye :wub:

Chuu2 dropped.... can't take that shit anymore.
Your taste is shit. Your taste is now also ultimate shit.

>Not shaking when Rikka fights with the priestess. Your taste is shit.

Obviously Emi and Sora are the best girls. No objections allowed. :cheernutz:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 17, 2012, 03:24:36 AM »
I am not watching airing animes, told you like ten times already.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 17, 2012, 03:32:01 AM »
My taste is perfect, for me.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 17, 2012, 04:06:47 AM »
That is not related in any way to your shit taste.

My taste is perfect, for me.
Cute taste for a cute nekomimi.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 17, 2012, 05:45:39 AM »
That is not related in any way to your shit taste.
>Not shaking when Rikka fights with the priestess. Your taste is shit.
asshole.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal