Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145557 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:24 AM »
But does it matter for the anime at all? I mean, it was mostly skits and fun. I can understand that it's a bit mind blown, but it would have had more effects on me if there was an actual story going on. It's cool though that people looked for something more in an anime like that, and it's also interesting to think about all the thought that went in to it.

Offline [myg0t]bOb

• bob
  • Rick THE TEFLON DON Ross
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »

Quote if you think they should make an anime out of it.

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2012, 03:02:21 PM »
WTF ?
fuck this shit

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2012, 03:29:02 PM »
Oh a bump, it's time to get posting again then :)

Lately I've started watching

ef - a tale of memories.
Watched two episodes of this, not sure if I'm liking it or not. it has some weird shots and I'm only interested in 1 of the two stories told, ff they merge later I do not know, but I'll probably finish it sometime seeing as it's only 12 episodes.

Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
This was cool, I've seen 3 episodes and I was a little afraid of it turning in to mecha due to some robots that showed up for 2 minutes in the first episode, though I haven't seen anything since then and I'm really liking it. This one I'll definitively finish, it's 13 episodes long so it'll probably go by fast.

Sora no Woto
This one is the one I've been focusing on, 6 episodes in and I'm having fun watching it. I've heard that watching it the last episode is worth it. Not sure if plot twists or anything happens but I'm looking forward to it. I also watched a special episode by accident, it was great fun. Cute underage girls and a nun getting drunk and having fun, what's not to like.

The last one on my watching list is Noir, which I kinda put on hold for now, as it got kind of repetitive. I'll try and at least sneak in an episode per week for now. And we'll see if I'll give it more priority when the story unfolds.

Also finished of Amagami SS+ by watching the last specials episode. It was pretty much just all the girls from the series going to this hot spring, it was fun. Really enjoyed the second season. I want more stuff like this.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2012, 07:30:59 AM »
Steins;Gate
Score: 9.161 (scored by 34936 users)
Ranked: #3
Popularity: #165

Pretty fucking incredible, I didn't expect something this good. I agree with its rating and position on the top anime list from MyAnimeList.

eps 01-10 - 7/10 for not being as enjoyable as the rest of the show (or 9/10 for the role they will play later in the story)
eps 11-21 - 10/10
eps 22-23 - 9/10
ep 24 - 10/10

overall - 8.(6) or 9.541 - 9.1
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:41:15 AM by 灰野 敬二 »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2012, 07:36:15 AM »
Score: 9.161 (scored by 34936 users)
Ranked: #3
Popularity: #165

Pretty fucking incredible, I didn't expect something this good. I agree with its rating and position on the top anime list from MyAnimeList.

eps 01-10 - 7/10 for not being as enjoyable as the rest of the show (or 9/10 for the role they will play later in the story)
eps 11-21 - 10/10
eps 22-23 - 9/10
ep 24 - 10/10

overall - 8.(6) or 9.541 - 9.1
and what's the anime?

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2012, 07:41:00 AM »
oops... :lol:

Steins;Gate

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2012, 12:40:02 PM »
Bump!

Don't want this to drown now that I've just started watching a new season.
So this last week I've been watching some first episodes of shows that I though I might check out. I'll list them and say a little about what I thought of it :>

I'll start of with the ones I disliked:

Accel World
This show it looked kind of cool and whatnot, and it was alright. The only thing that makes me pull away from this show is the horrible looking main character. It's no the fact that he is a little fat dude, it's just the way that his art looks different from the others somehow. I know he's supposed to be round, but there are limits. I just think they overdid it in this one and it brings down the show.

Medaka Box
Can't be sure why I chose to watch this, but I did, and I kind of regret it. The characters in this one are pretty boring, and the story seems very meh. And to make it all worse the creators seem to know how the characters and the plot lacks so they present a whole lot of tits. Though I've heard people reading it says it gets better so I'll probably watch some more episodes when they are released, but if nothing good happens soon I'll probably end up dropping it.

Now over to some I thought were okay:

Natsuiro Kiseki
Wasn't too sure what to expect of this, as the only thing I knew that it was voice by some Japanese group. It was alright I guess, not too much happened and not quite sure what to expect after this. But I liked the characters and the animation so I'll probably follow it for a bit longer. If nothing special happens I'll probably drop it, but judging by the end of the episode there is probably more to it than just some slice of life.

Sankarea
I really liked this episode, not to sure if I'll like what happens next though, and I'm not sure how they will handle it and make a good plot out of it either. The main character has for some reason a fetish towards cute zombies, and the story is pretty much him turning a girl in to a zombie. The first episode was how they met, but not sure how the rest of the story is going to go with her being a zombie. I'll probably follow this for the sake of finding out how they are dealing with this. Also his cousin is smokin :3

Now for the ones I really enjoyed!

Upotte!!
This one is just crazy, not sure what the actual plot will be but I'll say this the fact that the girls ARE guns and work like the guns they are is pretty fun. One of them is really energetic but needs breaks all the time, she is a burst weapon, another of the girls gets sick and has stomachaches a lot, because she is a really unreliable weapon and the stomachaches comes from her having a bad spring  :lol: I just thought the idea itself was pretty hilarious and the characters are likable as well. I'll definitively follow this one to the end!

Mysterious Girlfriend X
Wasn't sure what to expect from this either, except a lot of fucking saliva. I really liked it though, the art, the animation, the music and most of all I freaking loved her VOICE. Really liked this and really looking forward to the next episode. I'm almost tempted to pick up the manga just because I'm not sure I can wait.

but yeah anyways, these are the ones I'm following this season, if you guys have watched any of the ones I've mentioned, feel free to discuss, also if you have seen something that I haven't (for this season) that you really recommend I watch, please do so. Not letting this thread die just yet :3

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2012, 01:22:28 PM »
Accel World, Acchi Kocchi, Fate/Zero season 2, Kimi to Boku 2, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka of the dead, Medaka Box and Sankarea.

Best season ever.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 08, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »
Just finished Nisemonogatari, not much to say except I really like the visuals and that the head tilts are way overdone lol.

Also, episode 8, I'll never see tooth brushing the same way. 

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:43:16 PM by Simon »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 08, 2012, 10:50:36 PM »
Best season ever.

Most of them look retarded to me, I'll see how they really are soon I guess.

Offline Sleixe

• Veteran Member
  • Tommehh
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 08, 2012, 11:04:04 PM »
Wow, didn't know here's topic like this. Gonna post some good anims here sometime. :happy:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
Just finished Nisemonogatari, not much to say except I really like the visuals and that the head tilts are way overdone lol.

Also, episode 8, I'll never see tooth brushing the same way. 

That scene was pretty awesome, and I loved the part where Tsukihi just walked in and got this.. I think you could call it a misunderstanding, with the way Koyomi did it.

You should use that gif as your sig, it would make reading your posts more attractive.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
Sure why not..

E: to stay on topic, I watched Dusk Maiden of Amnesia yesterday, it's another one I'll probably follow. The first episode was Okay, hoping it'll get more interesting after a while. Since the first episode was basically just a introduction of the characters with some fun stuff in the mix.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:03:18 AM by Simon »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
I will now take my time reading every new post you make.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal