« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
Very constructive, mr. Mxz  :euro:

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
Re: OCE
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
Better than 90% of the editing tests so far.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »
Well, the whole edit was based on those ugly "lights" on the car. Tbh, they were fucked up with 2 blue boxes (weirdo, look on the right/left of each lights) And the transition between the text and the stunt were unsynced. I didn't like that, that's all sir :euro:

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
Well, the whole edit was based on those ugly "lights" on the car. Tbh, they were fucked up with 2 blue boxes (weirdo, look on the right/left of each lights) And the transition between the text and the stunt were unsynced. I didn't like that, that's all sir :euro:

short responce. STFU when you dont even know what are you talking about. i respect your opinion but STFU

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 03:23:19 PM »
i didn't like it , sorry

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 11:55:14 PM »

short responce. STFU when you dont even know what are you talking about. i respect your opinion but STFU
Did I read what I read? :lol: Well, I guess this is the ONLY constructive comment you'll see on this topic, so I guess you can keep the 'STFU' for yourself. kkthxbye newbie

Oh yeah, and I may forgot to say that there was that ugly chromakeyed sky.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:56:51 PM by MxZz. »

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »

Did I read what I read? :lol: Well, I guess this is the ONLY constructive comment you'll see on this topic, so I guess you can keep the 'STFU' for yourself. kkthxbye newbie

i wrote short responce yesterday becose i had to go but now i have time for you.
i respec that you dont like that but dont use sentences like this

"Oh yeah, and I may forgot to say that there was that ugly chromakeyed sky."

when  you know shit about that thing. i ask for your opinion. your opinion is " its ugly" constructive reply is "its ugly becose i dont like that light and text" your reply is very presumptuously becose you know shit about moviemaking and you want to give pro advices. thats why i was little mad at you and now iam apologizing for my behavior.  oh and btw iam not a newbie, iam far better than 95% of you, but that stupid game doesnt allow me to do what i need to. becose camerahacks are jittery as fuck and i still am looking into cooding with no clue

and for making you little bit smarter that lights are Optical flares plugin in after effets not some box and i dont used chromakey becose iam using SV only for cutting audio.

moviemaking of this comunity is in ICE AGE. start learning fucking after effects or die with SV.

btw that edit took me 5 minutes in after effects and 10 in SV including render
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:21:03 AM by Bageta.org »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »

i wrote short responce yesterday becose i had to go but now i have time for you.
i respec that you dont like that but dont use sentences like this

"Oh yeah, and I may forgot to say that there was that ugly chromakeyed sky."

when  you know shit about that thing. i ask for your opinion. your opinion is " its ugly" constructive reply is "its ugly becose i dont like that light and text" your reply is very presumptuously becose you know shit about moviemaking and you want to give pro advices. thats why i was little mad at you and now iam apologizing for my behavior.  oh and btw iam not a newbie, iam far better than 95% of you, but that stupid game doesnt allow me to do what i need to. becose camerahacks are jittery as fuck and i still am looking into cooding with no clue

and for making you little bit smarter that lights are Optical flares plugin in after effets not some box and i dont used chromakey becose iam using SV only for cutting audio.

moviemaking of this comunity is in ICE AGE. start learning fucking after effects or die with SV.

btw that edit took me 5 minutes in after effects and 10 in SV including render
Well, trust me, it was horrible. The cam angles were horrible, the song was horrible, the sky was UGLY, and the light were UGLY. That's all, if you can't accept the truth, just leave.

BTW, I just noticed that there were boxes, no offence, but you dumb.

Oh and no, I won't learn that sucky program which is called "AE" for doing shit like you do.

I'm just saying I DIDNT like it. Do a good one, or stay as wanting to have the last words, but surely, you won't.

Oh and btw "iam far better than 95% of you," I lol'd :lol:  That was quite funny.

ANYWAY, don't reply to this, you would waste your time.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:03:52 AM by MxZz. »

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 11:45:47 AM »

Oh and no, I won't learn that sucky program which is called "AE" for doing shit like you do.

ROFL!!!

and yes you are waste of time

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »

ROFL!!!

and yes you are waste of time
You didn't even understand anything about what I said. Poor guy -.-

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 11:42:50 AM »
AHAHHAH HATE THOSE RNDMS HERE ON GTAS look at your own lowclips first lowbobs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal