Author Topic: Nka19 - Solo of 2011  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nka19 - Solo of 2011
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:30 AM »
lol Kai there you go again.. :\

take a chill pill

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
Some great relands. If you had landed that prec with inf that would have been stunt of the year. Think I might go try mysel right now..

Some stunts looked really floaty though, hope nothing is modded here because it was a cool vid  :ajaja:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
A lot of olds, but this was ok.
2:13 is my favorite. Good job  :)

Offline Supposed2

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:59 AM »
Which kind of a douche would dislike epic stunts like these?

I really enjoyed it, awesome job Nka19 and Edddie.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »
editing 9/10

stunting 9.5/10     that means 10  :ajaja:

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »
editing 9/10

stunting 9.5/10     that means 10  :ajaja:
No, that means 9-.2.5

Offline Nka19

• =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 07:51:05 PM »
Hello everyone

Interesting comments, but yah as Jubito stated I've not been visiting this forum for the past years of my stunting. I've basically "grow up" on World of Stunting community and been stunting ever since (late 2007). I'm 21 years old and I'm from Slovenia. That's shortly for the question "Who the fuck is Nka19?" :P.

Yah, oldies, that's the main problem around here :lol: and that's also the reason why I never visited this forum as mostly people are fighting over new/old. Where I don't really care about how old the stunts are as I stunt for fun and to show what I can do. I mostly started my first videos with "oldies" which were actually new to me as a beginner. But in my last 3-4 releases I tried to do at least some new to also satisfy those who likes to watch new only. Especially in my last 2 GTA SA videos. But looks like they all end up as oldies I see? But I can't help if most of the stunts were already found and landed before. I don't watch every single video on the YouTube to know what's been landed before and what not. Also there are some stunts that I've been inspired by when I was a beginner and they were impossible for me back then so once I managed to land them I've used them in my videos. And if we look at this release there are 3-5 stunts that I actually knew how crazy old they are such as Airport Tower in LV - that stunt inspired me in the past and was like "one of the top stunts" for me back then. Took me only around 10-15min to land it now when I tried it again tho but as long as I feel they're still epic I'm using them. Or I tried to improve old stunts like that pizzaboy precision where I saw the stunt when people were doing it with nrg - very easy imo so I decided to do it the hard way to improve it :D. For this release I tried to add as many new stunts as possible (which looks like it didn't end up well eh? And I don't really care as they were new to me :)) and to do only top stunts with no lower landing spots, I wanted top or I wasn't happy :D Except Infernus one where I almost landed the precision on that blue building in Los Santos which was also my goal but I decided to use it anyways as it was a close call of topping it since I went over and I had no more time for stunting to improve it and I had a lack of stunts for the video.

Right, this post is getting a bit long now so lets shorten stuff up.

The last thing I want to say, which is very important as I noticed in some posts that you've been questioning it... All of the stunts in any of my videos are legit and not modded at all. 100% clean. I would never go that low, that's just something I could never do to myself.

Well that's about it what I've had to say and I hope you got all your questions answered. Thank you all for the comments as some actually surprised me :P.

Cheers,
Nka19

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal