Author Topic: dv - Mantra  (Read 20798 times)

Offline Tom

• View Profile
Re: dv - Mantra
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2011, 05:03:23 AM »
and vmx... you were auditioning to DP( they rejected you right? )
yes because I got into vc and told them that if they think I'm good enough stuntwise I'd only join if I can still stay in dv. turned out I wasnt, though. about the rest, yeah, well, blabla. rename that crew please

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »
@vmx: You're a bitch anyway, and I'm really, amazingly, overly excitedly, kinda glad that you're gone. Oh and until you can show some sort of documentation showing your true ownership to "Deep Voyagers", we won't change a thing.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:16:44 AM by Ðelfy »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2011, 06:16:18 AM »
and other thing is rusch in you'r review... every stunt you comment you didint like it or kinda lame etc.
why stunts are 8/10 ?

You probably think I try to disparage that stuff. But no, actually I'm just a really critical person and can't really recall rating any SA video 10/10 stunting wise. The stunts were kinda decent, but on most just something bugged me which I typed down. Nothing is just perfect, you know. Imagine all the stunts being improved with the stuff I said, then we'd come to a 10/10 rating. That's just my critism.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2011, 06:53:45 AM »
Good stunts, but not as entertaining as your previous vids. Most stunts were pretty good but a lot of them were just bump 2 roofs, land in a stoppie and fall off onto a grind which made them all seem quite boring. A couple of really nice stunts though (finisher was a great idea).

I also don't get why people are bitching this much, but I suppose haters gonna hate :)

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2011, 06:59:54 AM »
Opener, balsam's double grind(best infernus stunt I've seen this year) and the finisher were the best in this.

Cool video overall.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2011, 07:16:50 AM »
WOW  ;D ;D ;D ;D
fucking insane crew vid stunting-wise!
i've been like :O the whole video!

It was about time to start seeing again such solid videos!
Gratz dudes  ;D

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2011, 07:28:51 AM »
downloading, didnt really follow the news, what happend to vmx and others ?
they burned in hell
This comment was so cold I couldn't help myself but laugh out loud! :(

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2011, 07:40:00 AM »
vmx

Lol krs.. I find it interesting how you first acted like an assfag, left for your own crew you thought you can make better, but when you realised thats going to fail you went like yadda yadda let me join plz!!4, and now acting like a total boss.

It is not like I really mind as I'm barely stunting anymore but jeez.. Kicking the creator of the crew who INVITED you without even telling him to fuck off or something. Then kicking another guy who you stole the spot of and use it as a finisher lol.

Can't say the vid was good, but it was not bad. I didn't like a single stunt except the stolen finisher, but they werent bad actually. The editing and song was something I never wanted to be like this when it comes to dv videos. They were meant to be fun and fast paced. Don't wanna act all butthurt and stuff, but rename this crew please, as its certainly not Deep Voyagers, a stunting team I made, thanks in advance.

You're "team" would've died 2 months ago. You should be proud that the crew you created still lives on. You're like the absentee father that comes home drunk brings his slutty-ass girlfriend and does more damage than good to the family. Modding every spot that you can find or steal, Like you did with MMM's spot.

It's not like I didn't want to leave DV a couple of months ago, I really wanted to search for a more active crew instead of the crew you were supposedly leading. But I stayed and actually tried to rebuild the crew and make it stable again, along with other members. What would you have done other than showing no interest at all?

Seriously the only thing good that you did for this crew is create it. It's not that only krs kicked you, the whole crew decided with each other (yes, together, democracy do you not what that means?) that you and Sajtos should be kicked. Both for lack of interest in the crew and inactivity.

So please leave us alone as you have nothing to say to this crew anymore.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
Sorry for OT but seriously Tom stop posting stuff from banned members, it's against the rules  <_<

Offline Dundee

• NORDKURVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2011, 07:50:46 AM »
I dont know why the most people thinks its boring/bad/not the DV style.... D: but imo this has style.
I liked every single stunt. Ok, i saw some pointless/random stunts like ryders simple bump to grinds but the others were really awesome.
I mostly liked the finisher which was damn sick. GJ Ryder.
I hope to see more from you guys ;)

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2011, 08:20:06 AM »
yeah, i waiting for new DV vid and i must say it's so ok. editing is for me bad, nametags with tv simulator are fucking weird and other cam angles and effects too. stunts were nice, but when someone will re-edit it i will be much more happy.  :lol:

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2011, 08:28:29 AM »
Loved Rey's first stunt. Disliked the editing, but eh ? It's a stunt video right...

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »
Actually I think this is a new DV, but i like this one too. Very stylish stunts there. Flow owned this and I really liked reynolds stunts and the finisher too, but everyone had cool stuff. Keep it up DV :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:46:52 AM by Diaz »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2011, 08:46:23 AM »
mehmet, I know you're a lover of DV, but what the hell, this is no where as good as excellence or iyf. I, myself digged into excellence after watching it several times, at first I was meh. But seriously, this is not the old dv. All these new guys brought a new style, a style that differs from the crew it was. Stunts were regular to poor considering that this is a network crew and it was a self-called crew video, not a leftover collab.

Call me a hater, but in the deepest part of me, I'm saying what I think without trying to be a shit head towards you.
I think mehmet can say what he thinks without input from other people. I'm sure that he watched all the previous dv videos and that he built an attitude about them of his own. So what if he loves the video more than the others? Leave him be. However, the same principle goes for you, so I won't bother making an input or commenting on this (in my opinion) completely ridiculous opinion of yours.

If it was a opinion I was the only one who had it was k to call it ridiculous. But seems that you are willing to say that other people who probably enjoyed the video but shares the same thought have a ridiculous opinion. Not going further, it was MY opinion and I shared it without any sort of offense, atleast I think so.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2011, 08:57:27 AM »
mehmet, I know you're a lover of DV, but what the hell, this is no where as good as excellence or iyf. I, myself digged into excellence after watching it several times, at first I was meh. But seriously, this is not the old dv. All these new guys brought a new style, a style that differs from the crew it was. Stunts were regular to poor considering that this is a network crew and it was a self-called crew video, not a leftover collab.

Call me a hater, but in the deepest part of me, I'm saying what I think without trying to be a shit head towards you.
I think mehmet can say what he thinks without input from other people. I'm sure that he watched all the previous dv videos and that he built an attitude about them of his own. So what if he loves the video more than the others? Leave him be. However, the same principle goes for you, so I won't bother making an input or commenting on this (in my opinion) completely ridiculous opinion of yours.

If it was a opinion I was the only one who had it was k to call it ridiculous. But seems that you are willing to say that other people who probably enjoyed the video but shares the same thought have a ridiculous opinion. Not going further, it was MY opinion and I shared it without any sort of offense, atleast I think so.

Nono you even laughed at my comment a few pages back. I feel offended and so did others.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal