Author Topic: Pukkelpop 2011  (Read 987 times)

Offline YourKing

• Veteran Member
  • Kedjing
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Pukkelpop 2011
« on: August 19, 2011, 04:49:40 AM »
The intention was to go three days to pukkelpop in Belgium but yesterday at 18:30 there was a gigantic storm the whole place became hell. 1 big stage had collapsed everyting is broken. 5 people died and there are 150 injured. All acts are cancelled now  :(
I'm happy nothing happend to my friends and me, but it realy sucks I miss all those great artist now.. Skrillex, rise against, good charlotte, foo fighters, eminem, the offspring, yellowcard... and much more

well at least I've seen modestep and I've filmed them

Modestep - Sunlight LIVE AT PUKKELPOP 2011

Modestep - Feel good LIVE AT PUKKELPOP 2011

Offline Phamus

• WaroW Jr.
    • View Profile
Re: Pukkelpop 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:57:28 PM »
Yep, heard about the tragedy. One of my friends from Belgium itself went there, and he too was excited about the event. Just out of all days there had to be a storm. Unlucky much?

Yeah, pretty unlucky... Great acts were taking part but unfortunately they had to be cancelled. I hope they re-do this sometime in the future. I really do.

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »
I saw it on TV, it's a tragedy.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 03:44:00 PM »
also saw it on tv pretty much sucks, that happend like 5 years ago or so in my town too at the southside festival... a tent broke down and one of the helpers died :(

Offline YourKing

• Veteran Member
  • Kedjing
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:11 PM »
Yep, heard about the tragedy. One of my friends from Belgium itself went there, and he too was excited about the event. Just out of all days there had to be a storm. Unlucky much?

Yeah, pretty unlucky... Great acts were taking part but unfortunately they had to be cancelled. I hope they re-do this sometime in the future. I really do.

It's every year but there will never be a better line up than this year I think  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal