Author Topic: Vice City VS San Andreas  (Read 9628 times)

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« on: July 06, 2005, 07:44:54 PM »
Yay ive finally finished my vid. This is my 5th stunt video in vc and my second stunt video in san andreas. it is 3:07 minutes long, with COMBINED stunts from vc and san andreas  :D  51.04 megabytes. Plz rate. Enjoy  :D

DOWNLOAD DETAILS: >>click here to download<<  51.04 mb's, 3:07 minutes long.

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 07:48:09 PM »
Downloading

Edit:
Editing: I cant edit myself so it doesnt bother me, you did about the same as me so ill be nice and say 6/10 or 7/10 :P
Music: Didn't like it, just didnt make me enjoy the stunts as much as i could've 4/10 :(
Stunts: Best thing of this vid which is all that matters. Some of the stunts have been done before and Im not sure about others. Very good though 8/10

Overall: 7/10 I enjoyed the stunts in this movie but thats about it.
Goodjob non the less

*Throws plans away for vc vs sa movie*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:14:58 PM by Southern Finest »

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 08:01:29 PM »
Oh and sorry SF and buzzsaw :(  

Offline BomberBoy

• View Profile
    • http://
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 08:09:19 PM »
DLING

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 08:22:51 PM »
sorry if pointing this out makes me the bad guy, but, all of the SA stunts but one have already been done in previous vids. however, it was still an enjoyable vid to watch. nice job.

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 08:24:09 PM »
sa stunts are being done so fast now  :lol:  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »
well, you have to remember that SA has been around for 8 months on PS2. ;) most of these stunts were done long before the PC version came out.

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 08:34:25 PM »
sorry if pointing this out makes me the bad guy, but, all of the SA stunts but one have already been done in previous vids. however, it was still an enjoyable vid to watch. nice job.
Pointing that out doesnt make you a bad guy. Pointing that out in every SA Video thread however does. You could atleast RATE the vid rather then brag about how good you are by saying you've done the stunts before (see i can put words in peoples mouths also) You might wanna read this thread Linkage
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:35:02 PM by Southern Finest »

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 08:49:29 PM »
you gotta be kidding me, southern. i was plenty polite in what i said. i simply point out when there's old stunts because it's a matter of fact, not for the sake of criticizing. just like when people point out old stunts in VC vids. but yeah, i'm obviously trying to bash him and say i'm better. *rolleyes*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:50:25 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 08:52:55 PM »
you gotta be kidding me, southern. i was plenty polite in what i said. i simply point out when there's old stunts because it's a matter of fact, not for the sake of criticizing. just like when people point out old stunts in VC vids. but yeah, i'm obviously trying to bash him and say i'm better. *rolleyes*
:lol: Thats all i ever see when you rate videos "O this stunt has been done" "Those stunts are old they were in my vid" Why dont you rate vids rather then say that they've been done. If you dont want to rate a video dont post its simple.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:54:57 PM by Southern Finest »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 08:53:25 PM »
Pointing that out doesnt make you a bad guy. Pointing that out in every SA Video thread however does. You could atleast RATE the vid rather then brag about how good you are by saying you've done the stunts before (see i can put words in peoples mouths also) You might wanna read this thread Linkage
maybe you should read it too SF judging by the 2nd post in that thread. :lol:  

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2005, 08:54:08 PM »
Oh yer and btw, buzzsaw. i dnt mean any disrespect, but like 3 or 4 stunts in there cant be re enacted by other people who havent watched the vid. unless its a unbelievably big coincidence. SPOILER::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Like the backwards stoppie on the nrg, or the bike stunts, they are a bit hard to re enact at the same place. but thanx still buzz, ur a great guy
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:56:22 PM by wite_gangsta »

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 08:55:57 PM »
i never rate vids. never have, never will. i just don't feel the need to assign a numerical rating to a vid. there are other people like this too. i can say what i liked or didn't like about a vid without giving it a rating. i clearly said enjoyed this vid. i point out old stunts simply as a matter of fact, and not to bash a person, just like people do when rating a VC vid.

EDIT: wite_gangsta, i forgot about those. sorry. i was mainly thinking of the jumps. just forget it.  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:58:25 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Southern Finest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 08:57:46 PM »
i never rate vids. never have, never will. i just don't feel the need to assign a numerical rating to a vid. there are other people like this too. i can say what i liked or didn't like about a vid without giving it a rating. i clearly said enjoyed this vid. i point out old stunts simply as a matter of fact, and not to bash a person, just like people do when rating a VC vid.
Telling him stunts have been done before isn't going to help him in anyway. Im not going to continue this arguemnet here.

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vice City VS San Andreas
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 09:01:24 PM »
Telling him stunts have been done before isn't going to help him in anyway. Im not going to continue this arguemnet here.
actually, it does help. and that's exactly my intention, believe it or not. letting people know that a lot of things have already been done will help them to be more conscious of it and watch other vids so that they don't keep redoing old stunts, thus making their vids better. i try to get people to realize that a lot of stunts have already been done, so that we can see more new stunts and so that people can make better vids. but since the latest fad is to jump all over me when i make any comments, i guess no one will see my point.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:15:40 PM by Buzzsaw »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal