Author Topic: DP - Inconspicuous  (Read 22278 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: DP - Inconspicuous
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:42 PM »
Why wont you just go with your finisher modding accusations to WH Video section and tell the same story?

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
Why wont you just go with your finisher modding accusations to WH Video section and tell the same story?
Love the blissfully ignorant people.  :lol:

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »
i give it a "very good"

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2011, 03:49:40 PM »
from le Streem:
I find it funny when you all come and for no reason throw shit at me without even asking for replays, I though that such things are restricted already. So unexpected from SSU guys, especially sheikah, not enough attention already? I'm not gonna excuse myself but there are a few things I felt like sharing. I do stunt for fun and that's the reason I came back, I found the finisher a spot like a year ago, was trying it each week for a few hours, we were racing on it with GDL last day before deadline and fortunately (or not ?) I managed to land it, I don't get what's so modded about it (got used to SS's bullshit but the rest is just ridiculous) so here are all of my replays -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrjtl1 Also I would like to request some competent staff member (obviously it's not you anoobis) to delete the meaningless comments or at least not to allow new ones which don't have any constructive form from here. You guys didn't even see Genyus's run up and you say such things, oh god...

oh and I request some kind of punishment for sheikah for being inconceivable troll

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »
from le Streem:
I find it funny when you all come and for no reason throw shit at me without even asking for replays, I though that such things are restricted already. So unexpected from SSU guys, especially sheikah, not enough attention already? I'm not gonna excuse myself but there are a few things I felt like sharing. I do stunt for fun and that's the reason I came back, I found the finisher a spot like a year ago, was trying it each week for a few hours, we were racing on it with GDL last day before deadline and fortunately (or not ?) I managed to land it, I don't get what's so modded about it (got used to SS's bullshit but the rest is just ridiculous) so here are all of my replays -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrjtl1 Also I would like to request some competent staff member (obviously it's not you anoobis) to delete the meaningless comments or at least not to allow new ones which don't have any constructive form from here. You guys didn't even see Genyus's run up and you say such things, oh god...

oh and I request some kind of punishment for sheikah for being inconceivable troll

Why can't Streem post this ? Is he banned or ?

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
I saw nothing wrong with Genyus and Streem's stunt. Am I blind? Neat vid.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »
Bitter much?  :cc_detective:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »
Bitter much?  :cc_detective:
:lol: boyam it drunk

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 04:38:14 PM »
from le Streem:

I'm not trolling I'm just stating my opinion. You modded in your SSU audi, so therefore I don't trust anything you release. Genyus also modded alot before, so his stuff I don't trust in the least either.

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
stunts: nice
editing : nice
video: very nice i like it  :ajaja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »
Lol I found it funny how you try to be nice on facebook but you totally despise me on GTAS. I have done what had to be done, and I offered it many times to de-moderate me if that is such a big deal for the other staff members, stuff didn't work that way and now I am still a moderator. I agree I am not the most competent one, still why would we delete those "useless" posts if they are valid concerns towards the video? Now that doesn't make sense, and no matter how you want to put it, as long as it isn't crystal clear nothing will get removed.
Got that?

Btw, how do you expect us to react after what you did to us :lol: ? Should we welcome you back with open arms? I don't think so. Afterall your past hasn't been that bright, and you were never the trustworthy guy.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:42:40 PM by Kai »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »
I liked the vid
I only liked the techical stuff, the air stuff...I don't wanna talk about it ;)
didn't like the atmosphere but GDL did a nice job on the edit :ajaja:
I bet moderators will close this topic cause of the modding acusations

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »
I'm not going to close this topic or delete the modding accusations since I don't find them all that misplaced. Though I'd like to tell the people who are throwing their accusations the hardest, to take a very close look in the mirror and come to their conclusions about whether they're honest and straight up stunters themselves : )

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2011, 11:46:23 PM »

Am I wrong, or Stevex even admitted he modded before, therefore it's pretty obvious that stunt is possibly modded too.

E: also watching both runups, Streem even did a radfail on that, another fact mentioned now.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:49:36 PM by TrYp »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2011, 01:29:33 AM »
If you people even tried my stunt or knew anything you claim to know about stunting in VC you wouldn't have to look like a jackass.

What a bunch of nerds you are  :lol:

oh and SS, grav? Nigga please.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal