Author Topic: Zidane's GTASA Stunt Video  (Read 5862 times)

Zidane

Zidane's GTASA Stunt Video
« on: July 04, 2005, 03:19:05 PM »
Hey guys! Zidane here. I've been checking out this site a lot recently, and decided to try and make a stunt video of my own. I haven't made one since like, late 2002 for Vice City, so hopefully it's not too bad... oh well. Check it out here, and lemme know what you think! (If this link doesen't work, try the link on the GTAGaming.com homepage).

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 03:26:24 PM »
Dling...

Offline Technogeek

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 03:59:05 PM »
lol i first was mistaken i thought that first bike stunt was a airgrab

lets just say its new....

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 04:07:08 PM »
Thats what you were on for :P
D/ling right now man

Offline Nightkid

• Veteran Member
  • I used to have a cooler avatar.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 04:11:55 PM »
hey zidane :P downling..

MisguidedAngel

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 04:18:30 PM »
just when I thought Zidane hated us...he comes with a stunt video aww.

Dling this mother

DimpZ

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 04:18:53 PM »
Downloading!

-----------------------------

Nice vid!
But the stunts wasn't that hard...
Wanna see your next one if you're going to make one!

5/10, the stunts could have been better!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 04:31:49 PM by DimpZ »

Zidane

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 04:21:58 PM »
just when I thought Zidane hated us...he comes with a stunt video aww.

Dling this mother

Why would you think that? :P I always liked stunting, I'm just now finding time to contribute to a stunting community. Plus I had to get in contact with the top dogs of the site, so... yep.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 04:23:55 PM by Zidane »

Offline gotups294

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 04:33:15 PM »
well you have a lot of room to improve.  The aim while in cars cheat and that allows CJ to not fall off the bike.  Many clips that were not even a stunt.  The plane stunts were simple.  My favorite "stunt" was when you crashed the hydra and it did a couple flips.  in game music was used, the video wasnt in very good quality, very little editing. To me it looks like the vid was made in a day.  For the future get a wider variety of stunts, try some roofs and stuff.  dont use the aim while in a vehicle cheat ever again.  Spend more time on the video.  Do things that the average person can't do.  read my stunt guide.    3/10, and welcome to the boreds :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 04:33:58 PM by gotups294 »

Zidane

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 05:41:59 PM »
well you have a lot of room to improve.  The aim while in cars cheat and that allows CJ to not fall off the bike.  Many clips that were not even a stunt.  The plane stunts were simple.  My favorite "stunt" was when you crashed the hydra and it did a couple flips.  in game music was used, the video wasnt in very good quality, very little editing. To me it looks like the vid was made in a day.  For the future get a wider variety of stunts, try some roofs and stuff.  dont use the aim while in a vehicle cheat ever again.  Spend more time on the video.  Do things that the average person can't do.  read my stunt guide.    3/10, and welcome to the boreds :)
I just discovered the "free aim" cheat's stunting advantages yesterday, since I never use cheats at all, and decided to mess around. I thought a lot of the stuff I was doing was cool, so why not record it. I ended up with a minute of some neat footage, and thought, why not just make a whole stunt video. The plane stunts were obviously simple, and I mentioned they were simple. I don't know what you expected there, but you need to keep in mind that probably 20% of the GTA players know how to stunt, or are even bothered to attempt it. Most visitors were impressed since they're not aware of the whole stunting thing, (which is why I'm spreading the word about this site). The music was in-game, yes, but it was a good tune, and beats the hell out of some metal song nobody's ever heard of, and can't understand the lyrics. Crazy random music is a negative when making something like this anyways, since it can almost be a distraction to the viewer. As for the quality, it was the best I could do with my limited software. I don't have all of the stuff I used to have, and, well, the video was long. Maybe a bit too long, but so what. First attempt.

"3/10, and welcome to the boreds :)"
Huge turn off. Oh, and since you're a perfectionist, it's spelt "boards". ;)

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 05:51:24 PM »
well, might download it later, welcome anyway

Andyroososoft

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »
Hey dude. Well, first and foremost, welcome to the forums! I know you've probably got alot of other things to do than be a regular member here, so that's cool ;) . I definately look up to GTAGaming.com for the website aspect of GTA fan sites. You guys do an amazing job at managing the website. Unfortunately here we  don't pay much attention to the site, but rather to the forums, the community it was build around.

Anywhooo, watched the vid dude. Definately basic for sure, but it's great to see you're getting into the whole stunting side of GTA. Unfortunately, even though you're a valued member of staff at the big cheese of GTA Fan Sites, the members here aren't gonna be biased on their (sometimes a little harsh) reviews of the video. I personally give it an A for effort. I really liked how you added the San Andreas feel from the music into the video, which is something we don't see much in videos, mostly people like to use heavy rock or metal.

I think it's definately a great first, I quote from you: "attempt", at stunting videos, and I hope you will continue your stunting.

I sincirly hope we can build good relations between GTAStunting and GTAGaming as I stated in a PM to you.

- - - Andyroososoft

Offline marklund

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2005, 06:15:46 PM »
Aw what a beautiful moment.
Im downloading, welcome mr gtagaming himself! ;)

Offline impulse

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2005, 06:17:28 PM »
Downloading =]

Offline marklund

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 06:28:16 PM »
You should take a look at Gtastunting.com's movies dude, I didn't see any special stuff in this one, but try again dude! I hope you wont stop stunting and I hope GTAGaming and GTAStunting makes something together. Long live the GTA communitys. Btw, I heard you on the radio some weeks ago, can't remember the name on the radio now again, but it was great dude. Too bad that one guy was trying to be you. :S

Edit:
Cool, saw the news on gtagaming. ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 06:41:33 PM by marklund »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal