Author Topic: GTAStunting Minecraft Server  (Read 45664 times)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Re: GTAStunting Minecraft Server
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:51 AM »
See, now you're posting funny pictures because you have nowhere left to go. End of discussion.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »
they should put you in a museum or something ive never ever experinced anyone douchier than you

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »
I'll just take that as a compliment to add a little more to my douchiness.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2011, 12:53:08 PM »
Can you not keep out of anything bluedagger? you just insult Puzzle every chance you get. Him and Sheeptea had a disagreement that had nothing to do with you and you just go call him a douche? Can you get any more immature?

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2011, 01:05:37 PM »
hey its my freedom of speach right, and to be honest i feel like i need to at least say something when the guy is a moderator but clearly violating rule 7. i dont need to post it here read it yourself

tb you seem to be on my case all the time. what is wrong with you? also why are you protecting puzzle hes acting like a fucking asshole, did you not read the post he did? he basically said that people from africa are shit and have a tribe mentality. well fuck yeah they do everyone else in the world had once and if we hadnt hold them back they would have developed more but we fucking keep pushing them down.

i dont see how i posted anything immature other than my last comment but after his "come at me brah" post i dont see why youre on my case and not his

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
Please take this somewhere else bluedagger seriously ..
You cant blame anyone for the way there is being lived in africa except out grand grand parents who took them as slaves in the first way you cant say we are pushing them down what are we supposed to do ? give them money or something they would just spend it on their tribes instead of the country we are giving them help already but yes everything is fucked up there so you wont see any progress noticeable
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:31:44 PM by Artifex »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:24 PM »
Any server admin PM me the password, Cloudwalker hates me for some reason :P

You found that Anders Breivik picture funny where he is shooting down kids. I don't hate you I simply lost all my respect for you.
Pic removed for respect for Norway. - TB

You disrespectful piece of shit, my friend was killed on Utøya and seeing dumbshit little faggots like you posting these kind of pictures is deeply hurtful and completely insensitive.
You've actually been an asslicking, modding, provokative little cunt since the day you came and I curse the day you typed in the letters GTAStunting.net into your searchbar, for you have brought NO positive energy into this community, all you've done is spark flamewars and create hatred since day-fucking-one. If I were a moderator I would have banned you a long time ago, and I'm surprised you've managed to stick around after all your displays of ignorance and direct cruelty to specific races and sexual orientations. It's sickening and you seem to have no comprehension of what it means to show respect and compassion for people in pain.

Please, moderators, do you not realize this person is bad influence on the website? I'd be forever grateful to the guy who gives him a permanent banishment or removes his posting rights. I can't stand his bullshit another minute.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:17:00 PM by Turtle Boy »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2011, 02:07:49 PM »
If love is in the air I don't know what you guys are breathing.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
I was not protecting Puzzle, I have stated in another topic that Puzzle was being harsh, but he was in an argument with another person and you felt you had to be involved, which is only going to cause more Drama.  Also its not Freedom Of Speech to call someone a douche, Thats breaking the very rule you are talking bout Puzzle breaking. You cant fight fire with fire man.

Now, Get back on topic guys or I will start deleting posts. In fact, Im going to delete the Anders Breivik picture because thats incredibly offensive and  uncalled for. If you had something like that happen in your country would you be joking about it? The guy killed over 80 kids and your posting a picture joking about it? not cool man.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:20:09 PM by Turtle Boy »

Offline heisenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2011, 02:44:02 PM »
Probably gonna have to check this out sooner or later. Just depends on if I have time to or not.  :ninja:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2011, 03:34:49 PM »
Lets play some Minecraft instead flaming here  :euro:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
^ Thats damn fine for me :D

Offline Zenaku

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2011, 01:04:53 AM »
This is the arena we've made today (Arti,BeaT and me):

Outside:

Inside:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2011, 01:12:47 AM »
Wow o_o

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2011, 01:51:13 AM »
That's fucking great. I just bought the fucking game and it still won't start up for fuck's sake :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal