Author Topic: Cenofetria  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Cenofetria
« on: June 19, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »

Quote from: Determined
Hi guys, I present you a trio by Danger, DeV & Tailor.
Tailor asked me to edit this, so I agreed & I think it turned out pretty good, despite some minor inconveniences, even tho I experimented a lot. Hope you guys like psybient music & I hope you'll enjoy the vid!

And now, some Words from me. Originally I planed a Duo. But then 2 Person's sended enough Stunts for a Trio. Sorry that some Stunts from this Video were used in Overture, but I got the Idea to organize it, when I planed the Duo/Trio. I must say big thanks for the great Editing Determined, to Venomous for the amazing GFX and to Danger/DeV for sending some Stunts. So, without further ado, I am proud to present Cenofetria.

Download

Youtube:
(Thanks Determined for Uploading)

Cenofetria
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:41:48 PM by Tailor »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
Re: Cenofetria
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
 :wub:

Offline Toomanypuppies

• KGeedorah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »
Enjoyable video, I have a few points though.

Editing: Well synced, interesting and definitely had an original vibe, but I can't help but feel that it was too much. The colours throughout the video were distracting and at some points it was hard to see what was happening.

Stunts: Plenty of potential, I think it would have been beneficial to pick a shorter song and just use the better stunts. A lot of the stunts were good ideas but were executed poorly (Especially Tailors stunts). There was definitely a few gems in there though.

Music: I like it. But like I said, a shorter song would have helped the overall quality of the video IMO.

Overall: Some really great stuff in there, editing was not my taste but it was technically well edited. It just seemed like the video was fit into the song, and not the other way around. And again, more focus on execution would do your stunts wonders.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys, keep it up :)

7/10

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »
Cenofetria?... really? :lol:

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »
I'm surprised I did not expect to see our trio. You have those stunts, which I sent to Overture, and made the video. When I watched the video, I thought that this re-edit Overture, but I was wrong.
I liked it.  :)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:34:29 AM »
DeV's and Danger's stunts were released before so it made the vid kinda boring to me. But Tailor's stuff and the editing were cool, I like your style and creativity Determined, good job. :ajaja:

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 02:23:58 AM »
A lot of oldies and stunts that can be executed better so i can't say i like the stunts that much but the editing was so peaceful and colorful and that's what i like.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »
DeV's and Danger's stunts were released before so it made the vid kinda boring to me. But Tailor's stuff and the editing were cool, I like your style and creativity Determined, good job. :ajaja:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 03:11:35 AM »
Enjoyable video, I have a few points though.

Editing: Well synced, interesting and definitely had an original vibe, but I can't help but feel that it was too much. The colours throughout the video were distracting and at some points it was hard to see what was happening.

Stunts: Plenty of potential, I think it would have been beneficial to pick a shorter song and just use the better stunts. A lot of the stunts were good ideas but were executed poorly (Especially Tailors stunts). There was definitely a few gems in there though.

Music: I like it. But like I said, a shorter song would have helped the overall quality of the video IMO.

Overall: Some really great stuff in there, editing was not my taste but it was technically well edited. It just seemed like the video was fit into the song, and not the other way around. And again, more focus on execution would do your stunts wonders.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys, keep it up :)

7/10

Thanks for that review, tho I think the sorting through good/bad stunts is something an organizer should do, I didn't want to upset anyone so I didn't leave out any stunts, my job was to put the whole thing together. I have to agree about the distracting colors though, I noticed that as well when I saw the full release, but the rendering, for whatever reason, took me more than 17 hours & I had already delayed the vid quite a bit, so I left it as it was.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 04:08:12 AM »
Was cool :3
The song was a bit boring though, DeV and Danger had awesome stuff and Tailor also had some nice stuff aswell.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 04:58:02 AM »
It was alright, there were great stunts and there were lame stunts. Song and editing was cool though.

Offline Lenk

• Live or die?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 05:23:32 AM »
Grea stunts in the video i totaly  :o at dev's police bump 2 grab that was amazing tailor's car stunts were epic love them and danger's stunts were amazing too.
Great job guys.

Offline Bisector.

• DP Crew
  • Damn it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 05:32:31 AM »
Danger stood out  :mellow:  DEV had too much police car bump but i really don't like it  :| but good job guy,oh Taillor,you are awesome  :wub:

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 08:07:10 AM »
I hate so much when people use reps used in other videos  <_<
Iliked tailor's and dev's stuff much, dev is a pro police bumper xD
great job with the edit :ajaja:
7.9/10  :P

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 08:16:15 AM »
Guys, what the fuck is Cenofetria? When I googled it I was asked "Did you mean Cafeteria?" :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal