Author Topic: Crime 2  (Read 10252 times)

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Crime 2
« on: June 15, 2011, 07:29:46 AM »

Good Morning adored fellows, i'm proud to present you lilj's sequel of Crime. First of all, thanks to him for the editing project, your stunts are somehow the only ones i can fully enjoy to edit to. And to be honest, i'm for a change satisfied with my editing, hope you can enjoy it as much as i do. Actually theres nothing more to say about that exept for the fact that i finished a motherfucking project after some huge period of drought, IM SO PROUDLOL.

Lilj's worldly wisdoms:
Hey, u guys though I quit and canceled crime and deleted my reps and all, BUT HEY, its called ze troll box for a reason ye ? :trollface:.jpg , anywayz, guys its been really messy in here, a lot of shit that was not supposed to happend, I really think I stood out as a ''asshole for some guys here'' iam epicly sorry for that alltho it was not in my hand, sorry for not using vmx"s stunt, ask kacknase why I dunno :p, a HUGE apology to burn, shit got really fucked up latly and I had no idea what to do, big sorry for you bro. Hope you forgive me, so yeah. Crime 2, my solo edited by kacknase as always.'' Havnt seen it yet tho D:"", so yeah, sit back, relax, abd Njoy, oh and much love to ptrvy, fuckin helped me a lot with this, so thx brah, I own you one :p 

YEAH.
Sadly my adorable and cunning introduction comes to an end, i seriously hope you guys like black & white.

YouTube:
Crime 2
Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vsedoo

Lé Un-Reality Production 2011.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:40:57 AM by Kacknase »

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: Crime 2
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
LILJ YOU BRO

edit: Too much colors, other than that, really awesome editing. The stunts were absolutely amazing.
Full review soon maybe. :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:42:22 AM by TheGT4sm »

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 07:35:25 AM »
Fuck you GT4SM I wanted to be furst!

E:
Lilj read all those 4 pages again! and if we talk on msn again don't say you suck :lol: didn't you see this? the most famous stunters like ptrvy did do POSSITIVE comments. The stunts pasted my eyes to this  :cc_detective:
Kacknase i'm sorry that i asked Lilj to get another editor.. i'm glad he didn't  :jajaja: great edit meinen fuhrer. especially the end with the bulb  :happy: great job man

I DO LIKE IT  ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 03:40:34 PM by 0versizeD »

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »
great :happy:
i think i am right, that when i say nobody seen that coming, after that what you wrote in the trollbox
ok some nice stunts, few stood out
ofc ok music choose and editing
please, don't quit stunting
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:51:56 AM by Tailor »

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 07:42:20 AM »
woot watchen

E; woah didn't expected that, but that's a great surprise, lovely video.
stunts were great, loved each stunt in there, really. that was soemthing awesome, just the way i like.
we should make trio now, me, kast and you :3 you guys have great styles, loving 'em!
style in every stunt, love it!
And Kack, that edit was minblowing, such an awesome one, ideas, were pure sex, and effects so fitting and great, angles were great as well! just awesome, really fucking awesome.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:57:29 AM by Venomous »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 07:45:29 AM »
You liar! That was epic!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »
EPIC!  :a-cheer: Best SA video in months!

Offline Nineplex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »
We shall say Amazing art is amazing.

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 07:57:02 AM »
ehhh, cant watch this, on on my mobile and dont have my pc :C

keep the feed back coming guys, lovin it, and thats lukas for the editing which i know is amazing alltho i havnt seen it  :cheernutz:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »
Some trully amazing stunts and some a little less. Still stuntingwise - awesome. I think you really tried to create specific atmosphere Kack and it defienetlly worked out. It's just that I didn't really like the song nor the closeup camera works. The editing was superb. I just couldn't fully enjoy it.  (That bulb thing was awesome).  :)

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
Sucked, wish it was cancelled

Ossum Video :3
The stunts were very nice, 2 stunts just seemed like fillers and shouldnt have really been in.The SF bridge cabbie prec and the finisher stood out the most.
There was something about the edit that that glued my eyes to the screen. The camera angle were a bit to close sometimes for my liking but no problem. Also the light bulb thing on the finisher.... nice touch ;P

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 08:24:43 AM »
nice stunts, epic editing.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 08:27:26 AM »
Wow lilj, such an epic solo! Seriously, your ideas are really cool, as well as your executions. Loved the cabbie precisions, Cookie's guest stunt, and the finisher the most, but the rest was amazing too. :ajaja: The edit was great, I liked the cam angles you used, good job on that.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 08:28:03 AM »
nice Bro

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 08:29:52 AM »
Nice monster stunt, stood out for me. Brilliant editing on the finisher, made me laugh.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal