Author Topic: Wicked!  (Read 3029 times)

DimpZ

Wicked!
« on: June 30, 2005, 04:32:53 PM »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 05:02:49 PM »
Not too bad a vid, for a first. You got the basis of most stunts and are pushing some of them further than them also..Some stunts were kinda coo, others were really filler...and If you are trying a stunt, in general don't show repeats of you trying to get that stunt but not making it and just missing it, it seems kinda un-professional.

Also keep trying a stunt until you nail it, instead of having hashed stunts that almost meet your aim.

Editing was meh, and song was meh also..But still it stopped me being bored so late at night :P

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wicked!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 05:04:16 PM »
dling...

DimpZ

Wicked!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 05:10:35 PM »
Not too bad a vid, for a first. You got the basis of most stunts and are pushing some of them further than them also..Some stunts were kinda coo, others were really filler...and If you are trying a stunt, in general don't show repeats of you trying to get that stunt but not making it and just missing it, it seems kinda un-professional.

Also keep trying a stunt until you nail it, instead of having hashed stunts that almost meet your aim.

Editing was meh, and song was meh also..But still it stopped me being bored so late at night :P
I'll keep all that in mind when i'm making my second vid!

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 05:23:28 PM »
Downloading.  ;)  

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 05:24:14 PM »

I'll keep all that in mind when i'm making my second vid!
Glad to be able to help man  B)  

kr3mlin

Wicked!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:03 PM »
Dling

Ok its a first vid so fair enough. You have the right idea going for a variety of spots and using a couple of different vehicles. However reusing the same spot and in some cases for the same stunt is a big no no. The music was an ok selection for a stunt vid but next time try for a some more obvious synch work. Also watch other vids that have received good comments and try stunts in stunt challenges. This will give you an idea on what lvl of stunts are generally praised. Hope you keep on making vids. If you want any help with editing or stunting i could give some tips just add me on msn

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 08:27:47 PM by kr3mlin »

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 06:43:09 PM »
Downloading.  ;)
It was good for a first vid!

EDIT: Goddamn it!! I hit quote instead of edit!!  :(  
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 06:44:47 PM by Elmo »

Offline BomberBoy

• View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 06:49:20 PM »
i'm having trouble with FileFront....get a yousendit...

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
I dont know stunts were too easy but you showed some skill :side: , all I can say is too keep on practicing and when you use the packer try to get on something high, cause them simple packer stunts were just disrespectful :( .

heady13

Wicked!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »
I cant watch RAR files. :(  

Offline Scorpio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 07:24:13 PM »
do you have win rar? and if you do then just open the archive and double click on the file

heady13

Wicked!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 08:49:53 PM »
no i dont...Cant u download somethin were u can RAR files...

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wicked!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 01:01:50 AM »
no i dont...Cant u download somethin were u can RAR files...
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

BL4CKL4B3L

Wicked!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 09:33:40 PM »
Wow, that was really good! Great job! I really gotta get working on my first stunt vid! :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 09:46:26 PM by BL4CKL4B3L »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal