Author Topic: Solidarity - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video  (Read 34540 times)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Solidarity - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2011, 05:55:41 AM »
@shadowsniper:
I never said you "had to act like everything's fine", write comments like "Great vid apart from the modded stunts" and then you could make a new topic concerning those stunts/stunters if it's that important to you.

"you don't have to read it just because it's there": it's OFF TOPIC, it's not what people expect to read when they enter the topic. your argument is invalid

I think we should have a poll on whether or not mod busting should have its own section on the forum, I'm not sure but I think a fair share of people would appreciate having these forums cleaned up a bit.

@mugetsu:
so? comments and constructive criticism go in the video topic, mod discussion goes in the discussion section for mods. that'd be better imo

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2011, 06:02:21 AM »
I agree and support red's idea as I'm fairly fed up from all those modding discussions and debates in about any video that gets released.

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2011, 06:25:43 AM »
That's great idea actually.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2011, 06:34:17 AM »
The section would be a nice implementation, because it would make the other section more "clean". What I mean with that is that people don't spam it with modding accusations. Most of the times you just stumble across a thread and see those modding accusations, but no real talk about the video. Sure these modding accusations are a reminder of how dumb somebody is if they're actually right with their accusation but if you see a topic filled with modding accusations while only one guy modded other people get discredited for no modded stunts and the focus on the video slowly changes to that one douchebag (or even more) who modded.

Implement this now.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2011, 06:38:10 AM »
Editors should just open their eyes

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2011, 07:50:38 AM »
@shadowsniper:
I never said you "had to act like everything's fine", write comments like "Great vid apart from the modded stunts" and then you could make a new topic concerning those stunts/stunters if it's that important to you.

But it's just asking for arguments by saying that, there is absolutely no need to censor yourself in one topic to burst out in another.

"you don't have to read it just because it's there": it's OFF TOPIC, it's not what people expect to read when they enter the topic. your argument is invalid

It's not off topic; if somebody mods in a video, discussing it is on topic. What makes it off topic to discuss stunts in a stunt video? :lol:

I think we should have a poll on whether or not mod busting should have its own section on the forum, I'm not sure but I think a fair share of people would appreciate having these forums cleaned up a bit.

Go for it but I think this is a bloody stupid idea personally :P

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2011, 08:16:30 AM »
Because you hijack threads without any proof the stunt is even modded, I know you do what you do with good intentions but the fact of the matter is you aren't right 100% of the time, but you act like you are.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2011, 08:49:39 AM »
It's not off topic; if somebody mods in a video, discussing it is on topic. What makes it off topic to discuss stunts in a stunt video? :lol:

example:
Go fuck yourself your piece of fucktarded monkeyshit and shove your ugly fucking glasses up your ass because there is no sun in hell where you'll end up.

Shit like this is what I'm tired of. I want to move the flaming and uninteresting discussion elsewhere.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
Then deal with flaming, not accusations :P

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2011, 09:15:01 AM »
But a fact is that most of the flaming here are a result of the modding discussions that are going too far almost always.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2011, 09:22:21 AM »
A fact is that this thread is being hijacked by a convo about making a new section. Please go ontopic again guys :)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2011, 09:30:26 AM »
^ Agreed lol, this shit is a thousand times more boring than actual modding discussions.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »
First , Congratulation for the coolish-clean editing and that makes a fair atmosphere and stunts aswell, Good job!

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
I have to disagree, this topic is being hijacked by faggotry. Faggotry. Everywhere in this topic. Just deal with that shit guys, people will continue modding whether you accuse them or not, or do you really believe in a bright future without mods due to some more precise mods? Or even with some "modding accusations" section? What the fuck is that shit, people will just flame at each other even more and that's definitely not what we need at the moment. CALM THE HECK DOWN.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2011, 10:23:35 AM »
Cocknose is right - people will always find a reason to whine, and bitch, and moan about something. Even legitimate videos get moaned at because there's too much big air, or not enough, too much precisions etc (I can remember the wonderful New Breed crew being moaned at cos their vids lacked big air and they went for a lot of cool creativie precisions). Everyone will always have a reason to have a moan, a lot of people are on GTAStunting specifically to find something to moan about.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal