Author Topic: Solidarity - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video  (Read 34155 times)

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Re: Solidarity - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »
So much fucking hate, ignorance and annoying people on here. I understand now why some people feel like this place is dying. Look at yourselves.

The video was boring

"SO MUCH HATE"

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
So much fucking hate, ignorance and annoying people on here. I understand now why some people feel like this place is dying. Look at yourselves.
Genyus you were the most hateful, jealous, aggressive, jumpy, negative, lying, arrogant personality on GTAS before you were caught modding. Now with your "born again" attitude you just sound like a whiny little bitch. I'm not sure which I dislike the most.

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2011, 03:55:41 PM »
Long time since last time, huh? Well, sould i start with the offtopic writing, or should i begin with my toughs about the vid? Well, the offtopic stuff is more important tbh, so here goes.

I truly miss the days when stunting wasn't such a big fucking deal to everyone. 2005-2009 to be correct. Those were the golden years. Please folks, its just a game! I haven't been active here for some months for several reasons. One of those reasons is this witchburning that has appeared the last year. You guys are literally vomiting accusation on each other about modding.  I've been a part of many communities and this is actually the only place where people have been decently nice to eachoter. But as i see it, this place is starting to fall apart as well. I'm going to explain what i mean.

"Active veteran member lands a huge stunt"
- Oh god, that's awesome!
- Really nice man!
- Damn son, that was truly off the hook! Good job!

"Inactive member/newbie lands a huge stunt"
- Nice, but doesn't it look a bit weird?
- Clearly modded man...
- GTFO U FUCKIN MODDER!

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it is now days imo.

About the vid then!

It didn't have that "comvidish" feeling. Fracture was the last comunity vid that stood out for me. This can be associated with any other collab that is being released these days. But still, good job on the stunts! Krypton's palmlanding was epic!

The following text is a few words from a muted MaCi:

As not unmuted yet, these last 24 hours has been a total mess for me as you may have noticed.
First of all I must apologize to Szhuos for my reaction to your modding accusation but I will not take back
those carefully chosen words. I'm really sorry for offending you but how in hell do you believe that I
modded that p2b? This has nothing to do with the "Wasteland Heroes-effect" at all as a few of you might think, I want to
explain myself and clear up as much as possible.

First of all Cooper, you've got this totally wrong what we discussed on msn and I see no reason whatever to bring
it up here. I'm not mad at you and I still want you to be my friend because you're truly a great one.
I was and still am very, very thankful to the "Member of 2010" award. The only truth in your
post is yes, I've been telling white lies (not lying) for pretty much the whole time just to make
you guys happy and make sure you will keep on stunting because nothing is more fun than to watch
a new stuntvideo in which I know people has given their best to perform stunts (and editing), better or worse but that
doesn't matter to me because as long people are honestly proud of it it's good in my eyes.
So what I was saying to Cooper (and Petar), is basiclly something I wrote earlier here but pretty much
affected by my anger. To quote myself:

"Thank you Toast, you're a good man :) Though I think it's quite funny that I'd only been around half of 2010,
being polite and nice towards forum members, and being one of few nominated to this award. I mean, on a forum with
over -what is it- 150(?) active members and only five nominations? Can you imagine?
I'm very grateful and glad for the award but I truly hope this year will bring forth
more exemplary members and I would feel very ashame of this place if I take home this award next year aswell."

I'm a kind of person (not only on the internet) that is in general "afraid of"/avoiding telling actual truths about peoples works
just to keep them inspired to keep on doing what they like even if it's not of my interest. Of course I'm able to criticize
if they want me to but most of the time I tell these white lies, and I'm defenitely not alone in the universe doing that.
That's why I decided to cut down on my posting instead of telling exactly what I think and in this forum you'll most of the time
get raged at for saying things that comes right from your heart. The reason is to, as I said, bring forth other nice people to get
nominated for their superb manners.

Secondly, the cursed modding part. For some of you this might not change your mind at all.
I have never modded anything or even wanted to try it because after all that is the absolutely fucking lowest one can go within this hobby.
When I got my own computer last year and got tired of WoW after a while I decided to install the good old GTA Vice City again and
return to the stunting part. By having a computer of your own gives you automaticlly more time to play, for most people that is fact.
So I started up with searching for better spots than I used to land before, small good looking grinds and precisions.
But I felt that I had more to give since many of you seemed to like my stunts (white lies? :P), and in order to surprise others you have
to surprise yourself first so when I contacted my good old buddy Stevex -I think it was about doing a video with Theonly One again- we got
in touch more often and became really good pals, and he showed me some sick attempts on some P2B's. First I thought "no fucking way that is
possible", like some of you are assuming to quickly when seeing a sick one, and I decided to try for myself.
It was Stevex who introduced me to mouseRADs and I wanted to try it myself and I found it a clever way to stunt with and I can't believe
how some of you still concider that as lame. It's not even as giving as using a gamepad which gives you incredible speed when we others are tapping.
That p2b I had in Solidarity was the first new p2b I ever landed after really, really many hours of trying, and it was by far the stunt I ever had
been working with that much until that date. Finally finding myself standing up there gave me a new feeling I had never felt before, my heart rate went to the sky
and I felt so fucking good and one of the first thoughts that came up in my head was "WOW, what's next?"
I asked Stevex if I could try the Omicron p2b which as you've seen, he had got a incredibly sick attempt on so the very next thing to do after getting his allowance
was to start trying it. It took me ages to get height, never got anything over 183-186 ft I think but as I now knew how it felt to land a high p2b that was enough
to push myself to the heights.
And one sunny day when I was talking to my mother when trying, getting a really bad RAD - then BOOM! One hell of a perfect bump, one pussy-hair over the landing and it was completed.
Contacted Stevex to show him what I had done, and I think that was the main reason Wasteland Heroes got interested, (he had talked about my potential in the Private Chat but
I wasn't that interested in the beginning, since I felt I wouldn't be able to contribute with WH-quality stunts) but within a few days Daffy unblocked me one msn, welcomed me
to WH and there I was. In the ultimate crew, a huge milestone in my carrier. That's when I again realized I had even more to give, that's why I started to put down incredibly much time
on the stunting part that I couldn't in the world imagine myself doing a few years ago. Hell, beside the hockey I do pretty much nothing but stunt, stunt, stunt.
It's getting funnier and funnier for every day, trying pretty much anything and coming up with ideas which some of them are landed and you will see in upcoming movies.

What breaks my heart is that people probably don't realize how much time and effort I'm giving this hobby and to hear from some guys that my stunt is modded...I mean, a sane person
would react more or less heavy. I'm probable one of few that are playing with nothing but the original game apart from the fixed collisions, never used any "Speedo-meters",
Control Center, bush removers or whatever. I love it clean, and I couldn't in the world figure out how to mod a stunt, and I don't want to know how to do it either.
Once tasted a drink...
YES, I got shit RAD's one those both p2b's but I got perfect fucking bumps that you'll sooner or later find out when trying them.
We have to get down and think about the basics about stunting; Coincidence and luck. Time and skill are additional for free but we can't
deny those first two mentioned.
I can't say I'm having a bad computer that gives me sudden or constant lags either. I have a perfect functional computer which runs perfect.
I can't blame anything on anything, all I know that in this world of GTAStunting you can't trust anyone but yourself and that's why I don't expect you people
to believe in a single word that what I've written but I do hope that I have made myself clear about any questions that have occured.

This is why I am honestly afraid of releasing my p2b's I've landed for the next WH Crewfilm *spoiler*, almost as much that I'll concider not to ever release them but
then again it would be a huge kick in my ass not to, because of all the time I've put down in this.
I guess I didn't know GTAStunting.net as well as I did, but now I know how it really is and I just want to say "Hi!", brush a line over everything and start over again.
Once again, I'm really sorry for my recent behaviour and it won't certainly happen again I'm promising to 110%.

Over and out // MaCi

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2011, 04:10:32 PM »
I knew I was saying shit, but maci wasn't online so I couldn't chat with him  :wacko:
Ignore what I said...

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »
learn my name omfg noobs

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2011, 05:04:45 PM »
What are we supposed to read all that, Maci? Seriously, like fifty percent of comments in video topics these days are off topic drama, perhaps the staff should consider doing something about this. If some members so sorely want this drama every day then fine, but I think a lot of people are getting fed up, including myself. What about an own section called "modding accusations" where people can discuss stunts, vids, share replays etc so those of us who are uninterested don't have to face all the melodramatic bullshit?

And yes, I do realize this post is like fighting fire with fire, so delete my post if you must, but I'd appreciate it if my suggestion was taken into account.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
What about an own section called "modding accusations" where people can discuss stunts, vids, share replays etc so those of us who are uninterested don't have to face all the melodramatic bullshit?
That's the best idea I've seen in over a year, if someone thought a stunt may be modded they would create a topic in that section with the same name as the vid. And if someone still posts accusations outside of the section or in another vids topic they should get suspended for at least 24 hours.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2011, 05:35:22 PM »
What about an own section called "modding accusations" where people can discuss stunts, vids, share replays etc so those of us who are uninterested don't have to face all the melodramatic bullshit?
That's the best idea I've seen in over a year, if someone thought a stunt may be modded they would create a topic in that section with the same name as the vid. And if someone still posts accusations outside of the section or in another vids topic they should get suspended for at least 24 hours.
Only 24h? It's not enough.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2011, 05:37:47 PM »
- Really nice man!

- Clearly modded man...
- GTFO U FUCKIN MODDER!

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it is now days imo.
Sooooooo true  :ajaja: :ajaja:

Only 24h? It's not enough.
Better 48h. And great idea red, that's the most intelligent suggestion in a loong time
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:41:46 PM by Ltab »

Offline Metalsoad

• regrese, i think
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2011, 05:39:47 PM »
Awesome Movie, Awesome Music, Awesome Stunt

Cool Community Video Good Job all :cheernutz:

Offline gummy

• Veteran Member
  • happy go lucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »
Barney's grind is really crazy and even to a precision.
Some other stylish stunts by Mythic,Kukiel Kypton and BG.And Beast's big air is amazing as well.
The finisher is actually easier than BK's P2B but nobody tried it before cuz it looks imposs.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2011, 11:43:38 PM »
- Really nice man!

- Clearly modded man...
- GTFO U FUCKIN MODDER!
You are soooooo damn right  :ajaja: :ajaja:

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2011, 04:27:14 AM »
That was great actually involving many outstanding stunts such as Barney's and Krypton's and some other ones that I can't name right now.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2011, 05:06:56 AM »

So what you're saying is that we should only post modding accusations in a specific section, but in the video topic we have to act like nothing is wrong. Dunno if it's just me, but that sounds utterly retarded. If you watch a video and you like it, you can post a comment and leave it at that. By reading the topic you show that your interested in what people think about it, so are you saying you want this section just because you don't want to hear people talking about modding? That seems really silly to me, you don't have to read what everyone else thinks just because it's there, if you don't want to you don't have to. Also, you're saying you're not interested in melodramatic bullshit. Well, unfortunately that's this community through and through, and you're not going to avoid that by making people comment in more than one place and pretend like nothing's happened in the real topic.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:10:04 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2011, 05:33:07 AM »
If we use that idea and actually make that section then 18/20 videos will be discussed there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal