Author Topic: Deep Breath  (Read 3469 times)

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
Deep Breath
« on: April 25, 2011, 03:21:22 AM »
DEEP BREATH

The collab organized in the early octomber,2010,has finally arrived.Some of you have asked for it so much,and that motivated me to start the work for it.Messing up with Magic Bullet Looks resulted some nice CC's and that pushed me further in starting the work for it.Two CC's were selected,and Petar helped me in selecting the right one for this song.After seeing that clip I released yesterday,KasT got really excited about the project and he insisted to be included in the video.Loved his stunt and it came at the right moment-the finisher.Because I left EV from a childish reason,I talked to CW and he agreed to take me back if Deep Breath shows some style.Hmm.
Well,a lot of people have asked me when I release DB,until they gave up and no longer sent me PM's.Venomous was the guy that pushed a fuking dildo in my ass every time we had a conversation on MSN,wich in the end convinced me to start the work.
Aditional information:
Editor:White
GFXer:White
Download link: MultiUpload
STREAM:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:21:00 AM by White »

Offline EGjunge

• View Profile
Re: Deep Breath
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 03:28:53 AM »
that edit was so fu*king relaxing |:
kinda suprised tht i was in tht video but i loved it =D

Offline SluggerMan

• Veteran Member
  • Virtual Limit
    • View Profile
    • www.virtuallimit.de.tl
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 03:31:51 AM »
the musicchoice was for me a BIG FAIL xD ... holy shit that was annoying ...
but the EDIT was RLY fucking awesome enjoyable !  ;D
THE COLORS MAKES ME HAPPY  :cheernutz: ... so warm feeling  :rolleyes:

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »
Only disliked the Song.
Overall 8/10

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 03:37:46 AM »
I totally forgot about this  :o :o :o

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 03:41:07 AM »
Well, as I've already told you, it was one hell of an editing! I mean, the beginning was so damn well made and relaxing aswell. As for the rest of the video, it is stylish , full of atmosphere and relaxing. That artbeat you used at 1:27 was fucking awesome. So awesomely used. It brought the video up a lot , IMO. A negative aspect would be that I kinda got bored from the beginning of the second part throughout the end of the video, as it became kinda monotonous. You could've atleast changed the color corrector, or if not, you could've made it more energetic or something. I like the editing on the finisher, it was really well made ( although I still think that I don't deserve the finisher) same for the awesome blurring and depth field effects blended with the sun. They worked really well.
About the cam angles, in the very beginning ( at the opener to be more precise ) , the cam angle was just perfect: it was smooth and the movement was just fine. You should have kept it that way, as some of the cam angles weren't that smoth and they ruined the relaxing and calm feeling/atmosphere you tried to create. Anyway, overall they worked well and the same would go for the pan/crop movements.
Oh and, not to forget about the CC, which was just damn fucking sick! It actually made the video and made me watch it to the end ( as I said I got bored at the second part ). Just great job on the colours!
All in all, it is one of your greatest works and you really deserve your place in EV i guess. Great job once again :P

As for the stunts, I can't say much. They were allright but I doubt the legitimacy of some. Oh and thanks for the finisher, even though I really don't think it is very fitting, as it's an old and not a good looking stunt either. Anyway, good job to everybody for the video.  :a-cheer:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 03:55:21 AM »
awesome cc and great atmpsher but man to make this kind of camerwork you need better hand. It has to be slower and more smooth. Enjoyable nonetheless, good job  ;)

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »
crazy cam angels, first song is bad as fuck and second is awesome. nice stunts and editing too. gj

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 04:12:19 AM »
i absolutely forgot that i send some stunts to this collab. i liked your edit. music is good for me. big up whitey  :happy:

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 04:25:50 AM »
totally forgot bout this

k lets start of with the intro, it was really great and clear with nice pan/crops and such, great intro for sure

bout the stunts, they were all great, some oldies, stunts i diged the most were, mqth's mtb double grind, veno's bb landing, mqth's grind 2 grab, exrer's tankbump2prec, kast's epic prec landing, and thats pretty much it

bout editing, to be honest music sucked, but the editng was amazing, great CC, and alot of great fitting effects, and amazing pan/crops, angles could of been better tho

good job, great collab here

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 04:49:01 AM »
Yay its finally out :a-cheer:
I already forgot the stunts I sent to you :D

Nice relaxing editing and songs were lovely, MqtH owned this =D

Oh and thanks for special thanks, its my first actually :) :wub:

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 05:21:00 AM »
Nicely edited collab! I hated the camera angles, movements and camfucks. Otherswise it was nicely done!  :cc_detective:

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 05:24:02 AM »
It was random and boring, the project without unique concept. Although there were a few good stunts and editing tricks, most of them were disappointing. It seems you have invested much effort in editing and organization but that doesn't guarantee success. That ''Additional information'' doesn't guarantee that the video will be good, even usually shows the opposite. 
''Quality over quantity'' - Kr3mlin

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 05:38:29 AM »
Actually I didn't invested so much time in it.Five months I was playing World Of Warcraft and stuff.Didn't concerned about it.Editing:2 days?that doesn't means 48 hours of non stop editing.Filtering=removed epicaly lame and modded stentz.Unique concept?So much videos are released on GTAs monthly.How could each one be original?
And the stunt organization wasn't intended with quality nor with quality.Rather a fun/leftoverish video.And meh...who pays attention to aditional info and credits?

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 05:55:04 AM »
Then you should briefly state that this is a fun/leftover video for which you did a quick editing, because I'm on the basis of your first post got the impression that you are Mythic and other stunters who pray him to finish the community video. If none pays attention on ''additional info'', why did you post it?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:01:26 AM by Arnax »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal