Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron  (Read 51982 times)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2011, 01:26:35 PM »
Viola? LOL

last post here dont worry, i'll be in the wanna/b/ topic if you need me

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
my hat goes off to daffy for his doublewally2ledgegrind :sleep:

i really enjoyed this
its great to see u guys finally putting a technical-highair balanced video together

much love for the crew :wub:

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »
Thank you DriZzly! :wub:

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
First of all HD had a great soundtrack on this video :ajaja:
Quality and CC are pretty epic as always :wub:
Editing wise was just brilliant! loved it so much man
Only thing that I disliked on the edit was that intro with freeze frames but it doesn't remove any epicness from the edit :ajaja:

About the stunting performance:
OCZ's packer to bump to palm prec was insane! Love to see those precs in VC
Raekwon's bsm to roof prec was insane as well! First time that I see raek stunning in a VC video!
Daffy's wallride to wallride to great was really cleaver! GJ there :ajaja:
Eddeman's "Onslaught opener" :wub:
Brainkiller's double grind was really creative! GJ there :ajaja:
A super WOW to Eddeman's p2b to pocket's clown super high roof :wub:
And ofc there's always boxxx with his finishers!!! :wub:

Definitely the best WH video so far! And with a new really impressive lineup!

JUST KEEP IT UP WH!
after the disappointment (IMO) of Warfare this was the best thing ever!

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »
That was truly amazing! Absolutely unexpected to BK an my man MaCi to be in WH! Didn't expect a Pendulum tune in this video either. Top job on editing HD! Stunts were simply epic! (didn't expect Stevex to do a grind: too low for him lol) Congratulations MaCi and BK too!  :happy:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2011, 02:12:44 PM »
Well you guys did it! finally a video with much variety! technical grinds, big airs you've done it all. Surely one of the best WH videos in a long time. will full review it later ;)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »
Davve, with that attitude nothing will change for sure..
I guess I'm a bit cynical to this, I agree and I apologize for that.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2011, 02:14:21 PM »
Anything more about modding, a timeout will be provided. We get it, you think it's modded. Move on.
I can't wait to see how you are going to implement that across the whole forum. Good luck man.

You mean suspending people for continual modding accusations after a warning? pretty simple really, you see, we hit the Ban button and Viola!
Exactly, then everyone will be too afraid to call anyone out for moddding in fear of getting banned, and we will be left with some dystopian big brother community in which the agents of the system patrol - constantly looking for the wrong doers, and the peasants will provide them shelter in the hope that one day they will collectively gather enough strength to form an underground rising that will eventually smash this facist regime. And one day we will.

Unfortunatley as all the veteran members dance in joy at their new found freedom, they will turn to the newbies and notice their distress.
"Why are you crying, we are free now!" As one veteran member might inquire.
"Haven't you heard? The people's prophet is dead! ShadowSniper is gone! For he hath been perm-banned into the depths of eternity." The newbies will cry.
And then one particularly articulate and intellectual member will remark, "Other members, do you understand nothing? How can ShadowSniper be dead when we still have his stunt videos?"

And so we will march forth into eternity, forever stunting clean, and hoping that one day our prophet will return, and we will ascend into beings of pure sentience.

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »
Goodjob on getting in MaCi and Brainkiller.

Another awesome WH video but when I heard that song I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO, but the editing was a good thing.

Mostly great stunts in it, some were decent. No wait, have to do a review, else I can't describe...

0:30 - 0:39: Fresh opener, looked damn perfect.
0:40 - 0:51: Oh yeah, the distance and height were both a great thing, awesome stunt.
0:52 - 0:59: This was pretty cool, would've been epic if you didn't touch the bridge at all, bet you bailed this alot of times.
1:00 - 1:07: I kept my eyes closed waiting for the precision, but no big deal, cool to see you in a video atleast.
1:08 - 1:13: Should be a bit harder in VC but not really impressive.
1:14 - 1:22: Nice stunt, liked the spins and 'prec' in it.
1:23 - 1:29: Dunno but uhm, looking cool.
1:30 - 1:37: By accident or what? Great one, two.
1:38 - 1:46: Stylish.
1:47 - 1:57: Pretty awesome, surprises me it's new.
1:58 - 2:04: Damn stylish, the spin after the wallride looked awesome.
2:05 - 2:11: Cool one, looks hard.
2:11 - 2:19: Amazing stunt and thought, nice speed on the grind.
2:20 - 2:27: The speed looked VERY weird at first but Herr-Dav explainted it, if clean, it's epic epic.
2:28 - 2:35: Wow this seems very hard, amazing job on that one.
2:36 - 2:41: Stylish and really great job on grinding the whole rail.
2:42 - 2:49: One of the best stunts in this video, well thought and it looked epic.
2:50 - 2:58: DDDDDAMN, the distances between the first grind and the second grind are insane!
2:59 - 3:08: Cool stunt, nice speed on the grind.
3:09 - 3:22: Wow highest, awesome job man.
3:23 - 3:34: Looking better without the wallride indeed, awesome.
3:35 - 3:45: Nice stunt.
3:46 - 3:56: If this is unmodded it's also epic as fuck.
3:57 - 4:12: HIGHLY doubt it if it's clean, but IF it's not, well for me it's just a p2b but the distance and height must've been really hard.

Nice colorful outro and the usual outro. I still liked the edit alot but the song....  :neen:

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2011, 03:10:37 PM »
I think people see what they want to see. I was expecting some modding accusations for my clownspocket p2b actually, if you look hard you'll see me speed up and then go back to normal speed again in midair. Landed it on my old singlecore PC where I didn't always have 30 fps in SAiVC, the camera pointed back towards the runup for like half a second and I was at 25ish fps.

And about boxXx p2b: I don't know if you've seen my navalbase clip, but when you get a fuckmassive bump like that with extreme height and distance it really looks floaty as fuck.

@Sweet: I'm not really stunting now, the ones in this vid are 10 months old or more so I didn't bother landing delicious grind spots :P

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »
I simply cannot believe anyone would think of that doublewallride 2 grind, cannot believe that I lost that one... Goddammit Daffy.

Some cool stunts, too bad BK bailed the double grind and I doubt the validity of some stunts but I'm not gonna mingle in the discussion (for I'm vewwy scared of AJ) plus I've been thinking those concerned have modded for a while now.

However, I don't think BK modded as I've always believed all the stunts he did in this vid were possible anyway.

Also, finally a decent video with decent editing, I was afraid Beat would've edited this, but this was a nice laid-back watch.

I also don't see BK in WH really, but that might just be me.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2011, 03:23:04 PM »
mythic and daffy's wallride2wallride2leage ownen the vid<33 taz and raekwon were all so nice  :wub:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2011, 04:08:21 PM »
Very well done, HD. The editing fits great to the song and it's a real pleasure to watch over and over again :)
Daffy's double wallrides and BK's double grinds is my absolute favorites, amazing spots.
So fun to be a part of this where everyone involved delivered and I think this is one of the best WH VC crew vids for quite a while.

And thanks to all the good words and reviews so far, appreciated and warming as hell  :euro:

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »
Every song BeaT or Herr-Dav uses, I've heard in frag movies. By the way Daffy, nice job on that natural LC bump. I landed that too long ago it seems like. That will be all.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »
I really enjoyed this video guys! Loved the addition of MaCi and BK :wub: The song choice was fine in my opinion, since you pulled it off editing wise. The stunts were what I was interested most in and they were fucking incredible. Some amazing ideas. Loved seeing SteveX grind :D Really loved MaCi's, Daffy's, Ralleee's and BK's stuff!! Too many good stunts to single any of them out! Really good vid guys!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal