Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron  (Read 52552 times)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
FUCK YEAH!!!

WH + Pendulum =  ;D

Fantastic job guys , i loved everything in it (edit , stunts , soundtrack...).

Every single stunting aspect was so amazing , from technical to big air... just wow , i'm really shocked.One of my favorite WH videos , hands down.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:02:15 AM by Plani »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
Well that was, boring. Letting BK in was the biggest mistake ever. I was unsure about him modding before. But now I am sure. Also, BoxXx's finisher was hilarious.

I must say the only people who had stunts I liked were from Norway and Sweden. Seems like some people quit working on their solos though :<
Eddeman, SteveX and Daffy were the best ones in this.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 08:07:28 AM »
Holy mother of god, I hope we can expect more of this. For me it's easily the best WH video since Ethereal. Jam-packed with killers from beginning to end, nice variety in both methods and cities. I don't think I can point out a single stunt I didn't like (which is quite different from last time when I only liked half of them lol).

Reading that MaCi joined the crew was a pleasant surprise, I've always loved his stunting and this time was no exception: his double grind was perhaps my favorite stunt in this.

A well deserved perfect score from me, five stars, this was totally different from anything I've seen WH do before, and I loved it! To everyone who participated: niiiiiiiiice 8)

Edit: Best VC*** crew video since ethereal, don't get the wrong idea lol, you've been rocking hard in SA ^^ doperide3 ethereal and now this. my favorite vids from you guys <3
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:13:02 AM by Red »

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »
Holy shit video...the stunts, the editing, the song were just....awesome !!! Congratulations for the members ! Keep rockin WH

Offline Dogger

• Veteran Member
  • Beyond Tommorow 2011
    • View Profile
    • Romanesko Official Website
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2011, 08:12:58 AM »
Of course, the stunts were great, but I didn't like the editing, maybe because I used this song first.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »
dliong teh highest q :>

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »
 lost rallee's/krypton's drop bump (already landed), maci's side p2b and mythic's ledge grind as spots :cheersad: i'm gonna kill myself now
e: and i just tried Maci's p2b yesterday, got very close D:
also can't believe people saying bk mods...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:31:27 AM by Gryzlek »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 08:18:54 AM »
I even counted, I lost 7 spots, can't believe...anyways none of them were lamed, and honestly this video looked totally clean to me, so good job on it. WH you did it again, amazing video stunting wise. The song choice was however funny, Pendulum is one of the most overwhored "bands" on GTAS, and this song was used in several videos before. Can't even mention any standouts, only Eddeman, you man fucking rock.

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2011, 08:24:36 AM »
This video was good, but not more than so.

Let's start with the stunting, many great stunts like MaCi's P2B (I've been close too damn :p), OCZ's Weird Skimmerstuckbump in LC and Daffy's incredible doublewallride 2 grind in LC and many more. There was also some stunts that directly was the worst I've seen by far in a long time, like Brainkiller's stuff (must I explain? I think not) and Boxxx' finisher.

Editingwise, not great but definately worth noticing. This did not have the usual WH feeling, but change is good once in a while, at least it was for me this time. Good job once again, I don't mind listening to the same song in various stuntvideos.

About the crew: Ever since Onslaught my thoughts about WH has greatly diminished, very obviously due to one thing, Mods. Taking in Brainkiller into the crew was therefore quite a bad decision, don't take this as a personal attack, merely a chance to improve. Stop including modding and modders in your crew, it's like you don't care about anything and anyone anymore.

Finally, I know this is a long post, but I felt it had to be said.
I'm very aware many will disagree with me and be quite upset, and well, ok then.
this

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2011, 08:32:50 AM »
Holy shit Daffy's double wallride to grind looked so stylish.
Nice to see WH release a video of such high standard, and props to MaCi for getting in - I didn't realise you still stunted man.

Its also nice to see WH going in a different direction with song choice. I am slightly disappointed in your edit Mr.Dav: usually it captures the atmosphere of the song and puts the viewer right in the middle, whereas this was kind of like watching it from the outside. I guess thats a bad analogy, but its the best way I can describe it. Don't get me wrong though, it was still a good edit :)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
Well that was, boring. Letting BK in was the biggest mistake ever. I was unsure about him modding before. But now I am sure. Also, BoxXx's finisher was hilarious.

I must say the only people who had stunts I liked were from Norway and Sweden. Seems like some people quit working on their solos though :<
Eddeman, SteveX and Daffy were the best ones in this.

This.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »
Well, that was uncomfortable to watch..

Shout out to Daffy for his doublewallride+spin 2 grind. Sexiest VC grind I have seen this year and in 2010. And shout out for MaCi for his awesome stunts. Mythic, your two stunts where awesome aswell!
Same for Eddeman, the first grind wasn't really badass, but the two packerbumps where amazing. I thought the last one was abit suspicious, but I haven't tried yet and I think its just the editing + the fact its just a holy roof  :P Can I see that replay please? The editing kinda ruined the holy grail of the clean stunts in this!  :cheersad:

OCZ, Stevex and BoxXx + Brainkiller .. Just.. Why?  ... Betting your big air replays are hilarious.. especially the finisher (Open your eyes Daffy and Mythic, PLEASE) and OCZ's skimmer bump... just ..  :lol:

Soundtrack is kinda old.. Which makes me wonder about the DSS video!!!!!!!!!! (not the same soundtrack for the people who thought of that!).
Editing was nice, but as I said, you ruined one stunt D; .

Another step down the ladder for this VC WH video!  :a-cheer: Every video with those three idiots I just mentioned in it make me feel depressed and sad.

Is WH ever gonna make a clean video? ..

We will find that out in the next video!

Offline ExPlosion

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2011, 08:54:45 AM »
For me it's one of your best vids in like 2 years, for once it had a different atmosphere thanks to the song which brought a different atmosphere ( even thought I didn't like it  :P) and to HD's amazing editing. Usually your vids are 10+ mins long and while watching I quickly get lost between the amount of stunts and the kind of atmosphere I've already seen 100 times before in your vids and I'm glad it wasn't the case here :).
Stuntwise, it was top notch, as usual, my favourites were Daffy's double wallride to grind, BK's huge backbump, BK's cork to double grind ( glad to see this csm method  :wub:) and Stevex's bsm in LC. It's also weird to see BK in a WH video.

I wrote a longer comment but I got logged out and I'm too lazy to write it again  :P.

About BK modding, seriously what's wrong with you, he's one of the cleanest guys on this forum. Even thought there is more modding than before, now you can see people accusing each others in every single thread about something looking modded. You should seriously stop flipping out about everything (oh and sorry, this has nothing to do here but since most accusations are usually on SA vids, fucking turn your Fl on and your stunts won't look floaty anymore...).

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2011, 08:58:30 AM »
^ No offence, but I doubt you know the VC engine like the people who's accused him over the last few pages, do note that they've also been stunting in VC for years.

and OCZ's skimmer bump... just ..  :lol:
Now that I look at it again, it was indeed amusing  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:01:02 AM by NOAHofDEATH »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2011, 08:58:47 AM »
I think BK could land anything I wouldn't ever think he mods :P He's always been the 'sick fuck' to me ever since the BBB finisher. (not meant in a bad way :P)

Great video guys, BK killed it :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal