Author Topic: Bad Company - Paradomy Solo  (Read 8740 times)

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Company - Paradomy Solo
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2010, 02:53:12 PM »
Arguing on the internet is like special olpimpycs. If you win, you are still retarded.

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »
No I wont 'fuck off' you retarded cancerfaggot, how am I supposed to believe you? You started out saying none of them were modded, then 1, what's next? People like you piss me off, you deserve a ban imo.

Well do it idc, when i know that i modded just 1.

Like I said guys, it's funny how you support any random cunt just to try and gang up on me, really cool ;). Knew you modded, the only reason I mentioned that particular stunt is because it's so obvious, you do have clean stunts in here but there are quite a few modded ones too :P

EDIT: While I'm here, this really does prove just how little of you can spot any form of modding.

"you do have clean stunts in here"

Correct.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2010, 11:53:02 PM »
Determined is awesome  :mellow:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 02:11:07 AM »
Ehm, I don't even know where to start with you. The cam angles were off most of the times making it nearly impossible to have a clear look on the stunts (Wonder why  :rolleyes: )
The song seemed pretty LQ-ish, and I bet not only that stunt is modded.
Moved.
EDIT: Before I get flamed, I will tell you why I moved this (it's pretty obvious anyway :x). You modded, and your video looks so fishy that I can assume that your other stuff is modded aswell, as you have been dishonest with us. How should we trust a liar in the first place?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:16:23 AM by Anoobis »

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2010, 04:16:13 AM »
Ehm, I don't even know where to start with you. The cam angles were off most of the times making it nearly impossible to have a clear look on the stunts (Wonder why  :rolleyes: )
The song seemed pretty LQ-ish, and I bet not only that stunt is modded.
Moved.
EDIT: Before I get flamed, I will tell you why I moved this (it's pretty obvious anyway :x). You modded, and your video looks so fishy that I can assume that your other stuff is modded aswell, as you have been dishonest with us. How should we trust a liar in the first place?

I won't flame you. You did the right choice when moved this to this modded section because i modded.

Well idc if it looks fishy, because i assume that im the only one that know's i modded only that one stunt: 3:24.

I D C

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2010, 05:00:28 AM »
you did the wrong thing started your career here...  you have to be really pro stunter if you want that these guys wont say shit to you... ppl dont watch these vids couse they are good... just to see what bad is in there -.-

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 06:52:29 AM »
^ :lol:
That's totally wrong what you've said there, but we can't stand modders and if he wouldn't have lied in the first place we wouldn't have been "shit" to him. By the way we tried to be constructive when we watched that video.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »
I think he's right, why else would such blatant guys (compared to Paradomy) get away with it? Everyone acts 'surprised' when these modders admit it, or says they 'knew' all along, why is that? I'll tell you why they 'knew' but never said anything, because most of the people on here are too afraid to say it, in fear of starting arguments. There's far worse videos than this in the unmodded section, and you also have a particular group on the crew network who are constantly defending a third of their crew members, even despite the fact that these particular people mod every stunt they land. My rant is over :P
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:05:58 PM by Shadowsniper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal