Author Topic: Bad Company - Paradomy Solo  (Read 8688 times)

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Company - Paradomy Solo
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »
Not only was the editing bad, it was CLEARLY gravity modded and I don't see why I'm the only one who's noticed so far. The best example of this in the video is 3.24, he's about to stop gaining height and then he just flies into the sky... if you don't believe me, count how long it takes him to reach the roof, and ask yourself if that sounds legit.

Its not modded, stop complaining when you yourself modding.

Shadowsniper lands a stunt in 90 minutes.

Sajtos: shadowsniper mods, he lies and doesn't deserve to give a fuck about him

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »
Do you really think I give a fuck about that? I'm interested in your video, you can think what you like about me, I have nothing to do with you floating into the air when you're about to stop.

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »
Do you really think I give a fuck about that? I'm interested in your video, you can think what you like about me, I have nothing to do with you floating into the air when you're about to stop.

Omg, another goddamn fucking blind person who mods himself and saying other ppl mod when they don't. Twat.

EDIT: And you can think the fuck you want, but atleast me myself know that I don't mod, unlike you liar.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:12:40 AM by Paradomy »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »
You realise you registered just under one month ago, and you're telling me that I'm a liar? I wonder what your last name was, did you get spotted modding on that one too? Like I said, think whatever you want about me, but I've seen something in your video which is blatantly modded and you can't even acknowledge or debate what I'm saying, instead you try and divert the attention to me. That says enough, as does your registration date in combination with what your saying, you clearly can't be trusted.

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
You realise you registered just under one month ago, and you're telling me that I'm a liar? I wonder what your last name was, did you get spotted modding on that one too? Like I said, think whatever you want about me, but I've seen something in your video which is blatantly modded and you can't even acknowledge or debate what I'm saying, instead you try and divert the attention to me. That says enough, as does your registration date in combination with what your saying, you clearly can't be trusted.

Last name: Holly.

YT Channel which got haxed: lime991

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 11:21:53 AM »
A name with two posts, where your first post was asking for a PCJ without even having an introduction? You seem like a really trustworthy guy ;). Anyway, I've said all that needs to be said, I don't think you can trusted and I think you modded, end of.

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »
A name with two posts, where your first post was asking for a PCJ without even having an introduction? You seem like a really trustworthy guy ;). Anyway, I've said all that needs to be said, I don't think you can trusted and I think you modded, end of.

So ur saying that i need to introduce myself ? Na aa, too bored. And i don't give a fuck if u say i mod because i don't.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »
No, I just think it's odd that you rushed to get a bike skin so soon, it's as if you really needed a new start very very quickly, it speaks volumes to me. But you don't have to care what I think, you never needed to even start this argument.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »
Well that stunt of yours is more than clearly modded SS. The big white building from the background proves it, after you bump the building is moving down because your camera adjusts to the player, then, before going back up (like in DC's rep) it's going up just a little, then down again just a little, then it goes up like it should be. :lol: Gravity much?
You can't bend the truth. No need to argue about this.
It's time to understand you're not the modding genius you think you are, you're a weak link in modders world.
Paradomy is waaay better at modding than YOU will EVER be. I know you are jealous on people who are better at hiding mods than you, but don't make me do a vid about you please, stop embarrassing yourself, fool.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:42:01 AM by Baseline »

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »
No, I just think it's odd that you rushed to get a bike skin so soon, it's as if you really needed a new start very very quickly, it speaks volumes to me. But you don't have to care what I think, you never needed to even start this argument.

To get skin so soon ? Hey dude, i've been stunting for 2 years. That's not soon or is it ?

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 11:40:58 AM »
Well that stunt of yours is more than clearly modded SS. The big white building from the background proves it, after you bump the building is moving down because your camera adjusts to the player, then, before going back up (like in DC's rep) it's going up just a little, then down again just a little, then it goes up like it should be. :lol: Gravity much?
You can't bend the truth.

Paradomy is waaay better at modding than YOU will EVER be. I know you are jealous on people who are better at hiding mods than you, but don't make me do a vid about you please, stop embarrassing yourself, fool.

What fucking white building ? And u talking to SS about stop embarrassing ?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 11:45:50 AM »

To get skin so soon ? Hey dude, i've been stunting for 2 years. That's not soon or is it ?

Yeah, so why change names twice? If you've been stunting for two years, this was registered in 2010, 'Holly' was registered in 09, so who were you in 2008? On second though don't answer, I don't really care :P

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 11:52:32 AM »

Yeah, so why change names twice? If you've been stunting for two years, this was registered in 2010, 'Holly' was registered in 09, so who were you in 2008? On second though don't answer, I don't really care :P

Ima still answer. I was chaning names every 2 months in 2008, didn't have GTAS account yet. Holly was my first GTAS account, i started SAMP in 2008 in server called: World of Stunting. Then 2009 i moved to SP using name Holly.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 11:55:11 AM »
Alright, but the reason I asked you not to answer is not only because I don't care, but I don't want to ruin your topic by discussing who you used to be. If people enjoy your stunts now then that's fine by me, I think they're modded but I don't have the inflated idea of myself to think I'm the last word on these things like one or two of the people in this thread, seriously just stop :lol:

Offline Paradomy

• ParadomyGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
Then you just should get out =)  :cheernutz:

And so what IF it's modded (like it isn't) it's only 1 stunt, don't bitch about it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal