Author Topic: The Emergency  (Read 8015 times)

Offline OzZarnik

• View Profile
Re: The Emergency
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 12:19:30 PM »
Good video, good job cloudwalker and PtRvY.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »
Zvitz' grind, delfys grind and holy fuck, MMM's finisher (o_o) were the best.

great editing felix, some parts werent that good tho, too much of these art beats clutter things bleh

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
Damn, this was a great watch. Even though I don't like this type of music, it didn't matter because I got so shocked by all those sick stunts. I'd say the editing was very, very good and I think you did a great job cloudy though I almost felt ill during the cp-effects at 5.22  :P The intro was extremely cool.

Every single stunt was great, but I'd like to specify some of my favorites;

• Dundee's spin to grind
  • JustCaus3's LS precision
  • Anoobis Pizzaboy-grind  ;D
  • Exodioze's...bumpy+wheelie+stoppie+grind+...prec  :blink:
  • MeetMyMeat's amazing finisher!

Remarkable collab! Creds to PtRvY for organizing it.

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »
Really nice video, the editing was most really good too, it's one of the best collabs I've seen this year! I really liked PrzemOO's opener, the wallride to double grind by ZvitZ, Exodoize's amazing combo, Delfy's backbump to grind, FloW's backflip packer bump to precision, and GDL's really nice MTB stunt. The rest was a little average I think, but they were all enjoyable... except for some stunts that I think ruined the video. Vermouth's bump was just obviously gravity modded, as was the stunt by Scavenger. KasT's infernus bump looks really boosted, and it seems that maybe Felly's infernus stunt was speedhacked (although I'm not sure about this, I'd like to see the replay). Also not sure about VMX's stunt, it looked really floaty, I'd like to see the replay of that too.

Overall, it's a really nice video and I enjoyed the atmosphere very much :)

Go on msn Paul, i will send u the replay. It looks really abit speed hacked in the video rofl.

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 12:36:43 PM »
Really nice video, the editing was most really good too, it's one of the best collabs I've seen this year! I really liked PrzemOO's opener, the wallride to double grind by ZvitZ, Exodoize's amazing combo, Delfy's backbump to grind, FloW's backflip packer bump to precision, and GDL's really nice MTB stunt. The rest was a little average I think, but they were all enjoyable... except for some stunts that I think ruined the video. Vermouth's bump was just obviously gravity modded, as was the stunt by Scavenger. KasT's infernus bump looks really boosted, and it seems that maybe Felly's infernus stunt was speedhacked (although I'm not sure about this, I'd like to see the replay). Also not sure about VMX's stunt, it looked really floaty, I'd like to see the replay of that too.

Overall, it's a really nice video and I enjoyed the atmosphere very much :)

Go on msn Paul, i will send u the replay. It looks really abit speed hacked in the video rofl.

Because it is  :lol:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 12:40:51 PM »
TO SS: It was KraFT not KasT^^

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »
Him then! :>

Offline mike-stunt

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2010, 12:58:21 PM »
modded and 5:37 i lol hard triple speedhack ;)

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2010, 01:00:21 PM »
modded and 5:37 i lol hard triple speedhack ;)

ban this useless fag

commenting letar

Offline mike-stunt

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »
change section please admin ->

Offline Vermouth

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
Fuck it ! SS i modded yes but this one is clean , mybe the angle made it floaty . Also nice job CW <3

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
Mike, you're pathetic, you've been that way since you joined, you're only pointing your finger saying "modded" which is really ironic when we look at your blatant modding and your lack of awareness to the fact its so clear, however.. it doesn't stop you from self praising, just stop.

On: A great collab overall with some awesome exception and great stuff from anyone involved, good job putting a collab like this together Petar and CW for editing it, also good job specifically to the outstanding stunters in it: Pzm,JC,FloW,Delfy,Ktulu,GDL and MMM.. just my personal favorites but imo, everyone did a great job again.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »
Fuck it ! SS i modded yes but this one is clean , mybe the angle made it floaty . Also nice job CW <3

Don't believe you one bit, not even the replay will change my mind, it's just stupidly clear.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
change section please admin ->

Look who's speaking, you've been useless all the way and got banned more than three times here, your English is shitty like hell so to make you understand: shut the fuck up before i shut you up.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2010, 01:31:55 PM »
Zvit's doublegrind and JustCaus3's signlanding were on of thoose stunts where I facepalm and say "Damn thats sexy, why didnt I see that? :(" Nice video guys, MMMs finisher was sex aswell, too bad you probably gave it the worst camera angle possible? Loved the editing aswell, good job!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal