Author Topic: Shadowsniper!  (Read 32511 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowsniper!
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2010, 01:33:04 PM »
I have to admit that I barely remember what happened back then, but having read the whole topic, I gotta state that Shadowsniper totally deserves a chance to be part of the community again. It's all those who start the flamewars that are splitting the community, who just can't accept the fact that SS is back, and keep tossing shit towards him...why can't you guys just ignore him and all his posts if you still hate him so fucking much, just like everyone ignores all the spamshit for example in the Ask WH topic, realize that you're the ones killing these forums.
And SS, I would rather not bother replying to the haters if I was you as it's absolutely meaningless, it will only cause more problems.

It's basically what Raining said, I totally agree with his post :P
Its not what did happen, its the fact he was permbanned for a reason and permbanned means its FOREVER.  And I mean Xtramus/Aries arent those guys would someone ban without a reason?

EDIT: whats the point of a permban in this case? it looks more like a extended suspending.

LETMETELLYOUSOMETHING

This is not the supreme court. It's a forum full mainly of youngsters who have no self control.

You guys say SS's arrogance makes your blood boil? Breaking news mates, arrogance may be many things, but it's not a crime. He didn't split the community, the community split it self over bullshit such as this topic. If things like this get on your nerves and affect your life in such immense way, I have some bad news for you.

E: God damn you, Red. My post sounds exactly like yours  :lol:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:34:35 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
A permanent ban on this forum is like a lifetime penalty in prison here in Sweden, like 25 years

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2010, 02:23:34 PM »
Thanks all :)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2010, 02:25:07 PM »
Can't see if you're trolling or actually were not capable of understanding my point.

I believe his actions and behavior in the past should be somewhat justified by the fact that he was very young. People develop their social intelligence as they grow older... seemingly a lot of you still have a long way to go

Think I've said enough in this topic now. I agree with Hoff, the drama here is absolutely ridiculous and uninteresting.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »
I would tend to agree. Although I know it was wrong for me to be banned for the reasons I've mentioned already, I can safely say I have vastly matured since 2007. My original time on the forum was between the age of 12 and 14. I am now 17 years old.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2010, 03:30:20 PM »
CD, Puzzle and so on... Any more comments like "You're splitting the community!!!" will get you in trouble, you can post in here n voice your opinion *sadly* but obvious troll comments like those aren't going to be ignored anymore as you're clearly just trying to "split the community"

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2010, 03:38:13 PM »
I would tend to agree. Although I know it was wrong for me to be banned for the reasons I've mentioned already, I can safely say I have vastly matured since 2007. My original time on the forum was between the age of 12 and 14. I am now 17 years old.

that doesn't mean shit, I mean isn't puzzle like 17 himself? I rest my case

edit: he's actually older, so...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:40:07 PM by Sweet »

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »
CD, Puzzle and so on... Any more comments like "You're splitting the community!!!" will get you in trouble, you can post in here n voice your opinion *sadly* but obvious troll comments like those aren't going to be ignored anymore as you're clearly just trying to "split the community"
Haha this was just one of the reasons for SS to be banned times ago, didn't read the whole topic but for my case I just made fun out of it.

But seriously, arguing isn't going to lead anywhere on this subject. Only time will tell.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »
The only ones who split the "community" over this was THE COMMUNITY. Arguing like children over dumb shit, grow up  <_< Personally I am in favor of giving just about anyone another chance. Everyone does stupid shit, it's a fact of life. How about we just get on with stunting and stop harping on SS and his past.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »

that doesn't mean shit, I mean isn't puzzle like 17 himself? I rest my case

edit: he's actually older, so...

That's got nothing to do with me and whether I've changed or not. Thanks all :). The only moment of disbelief I've with this thread in all honesty, was that the server went down due to capacity for like 10 minutes yesterday lmao :P
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 04:30:16 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »
Welcome back, dude  ;D
Stuff's changed, nuf said.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2010, 05:21:54 PM »
Thanks Jimbo! I tottally appreciate the kind messages you and the majority of the those visiting the topic have posted :D

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
  • Old Fart From Way Back (ShortStunter)
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »
I've mentioned it personally to SS but I wanted to post it here, I'm not against the unbanning of SS, just the way things happened went wrong, I'm not positive on the reasons why he was banned? But I also haven't personally really gotten to know him either, I mostly just want the arguing to stop and be prevented  :lol: .

In short, you seem like a proper gent, but people hate you for some reason, I'm guess it's just the old modding issue? Were you like a dickface or something? IDK what the situation is!  :cc_detective:
Hajimemashite, nice to meet you (since we haven't really talked) and okaerinasai, lol welcome home / back to GTAS fellow stunter? :lol:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »
I have to admit that I barely remember what happened back then, but having read the whole topic, I gotta state that Shadowsniper totally deserves a chance to be part of the community again. It's all those who start the flamewars that are splitting the community, who just can't accept the fact that SS is back, and keep tossing shit towards him...why can't you guys just ignore him and all his posts if you still hate him so fucking much, just like everyone ignores all the spamshit for example in the Ask WH topic, realize that you're the ones killing these forums.
And SS, I would rather not bother replying to the haters if I was you as it's absolutely meaningless, it will only cause more problems.

It's basically what Raining said, I totally agree with his post :P
Its not what did happen, its the fact he was permbanned for a reason and permbanned means its FOREVER.  And I mean Xtramus/Aries arent those guys would someone ban without a reason?

EDIT: whats the point of a permban in this case? it looks more like a extended suspending.

Have you considered that vmx was once permbanned aswell? Admins gave him a chance and everyone was like YEYYYY. Would you realize that this is the same occasion?

Ok I wont go into this once again. My bad.

SS, did you change your msn?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:37:40 PM by XtremeOmega »

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2010, 09:27:36 PM »
From what I see in this topic, there are a plenty of people which behaviour is much worse then Paul's. The decision back then was simple wrong, the fact that it was democratic doesn't make it in any way better. Give him a second chance, other well known persons got one aswell. He even admited everything what's there to admit. Open your eyes how many people greet him and hive him a warm welcome; he isn't the asshole YOU want to make out of him, he's a friend of several guys here.

Welcome back Paul, long time no see. And one advice. You don't must answer every trash, that's been thrown onto you.  ;)

Well said  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal