Author Topic: Shadowsniper!  (Read 32514 times)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowsniper!
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2010, 07:26:10 AM »
And you ask why this place is fucked up.. you get a flamewar from every little disagreement and cant solve it in a respectful and a bit mature way, no its not hypocritical... you arent gonna marry him or sth.
Give the guy a second chance.

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2010, 07:26:50 AM »
Hi.

You seem pretty likeable, but tell me, were you serious when you were writing "modded" comments on every stunt video on youtube ? Fox example my videos.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2010, 07:34:51 AM »
haha what the fuck, hilarious topic guys  :D gj

whatever, welcome back i guess

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:10 AM »
And you ask why this place is fucked up.. you get a flamewar from every little disagreement and cant solve it in a respectful and a bit mature way, no its not hypocritical... you arent gonna marry him or sth.
Give the guy a second chance.

take the rule permbanned

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2010, 08:03:39 AM »
Bring slavery back!

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2010, 08:55:44 AM »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2010, 09:06:16 AM »
Thanks for all the nice welcome messages :D. As for anybody treading over the same ground of "I've never spoke to you, or seen a post from before you were banned, but they were DEFINITELY right because all the hardcore haters say so", I'm not interested in responding to you in exactly the same way as I have to everyone else. As for Xtramus and Puzzle's reply to me, I actually responded to them in PM once the the thread was closed. Now it's open, I think I'll post them here too, since I don't take kindly to douchebags like them trying to show me up.

Quote from: Reply to Xtramus
If you read my post you would've noticed Aries was not the sole leader of the forum, he did not make the final decision and as for the rest, it's all in the post. Also, we did care for the image we were making on this forum yes, your image. You ruined it all for yourself back then and we gave you another shot. I clearly stated it wasn't a ban for you as a person but a ban for what you stood for.

Next time read my post before you bother coming with some half assed arguments because just like you do with Sweet you make my fucking blood boil when you act like the goddamn cunt you are.

Your post is irrelevant, the decision to ask me to come back under a new name undermines banning me in the first place. Simple as that, if you made the decision as a team then that's even worse. But don't tell me he didn't make the final decision, he said it himself. Here's a quote from Aries in the chatlog "I was just about to say, I had to make the final decision as well :(". Yeah... and I ruined it for myself? I didn't, I never broke a rule on the forum. Don't expect a reply back if you badger me again.

Quote from:  Reply to Puzzle
Quote from: Puzzle
You're not fucking giving out advice you fucking monk, you're just shitting on people. "I state my opinion more than others" WELL DON'T.
Also wtf at: "So don't be pretending that you're Mr. Nice Guy when you're actually just a sad fool."
Who says I'm trying to be a nice guy? Way right I'm a miserable fuck, but at least I can admit it, dickhead. You're the saddest fag around town and you have no clue, how's that?
You should honestly be perm banned from life instead of on this forum.

Do you even know what a monk is? I'm not shitting on anyone, giving people advice in terms of editing, landing better stunts and such is just constructive criticism, as I doubt you know. Sure I sometimes say that people mod, but that's just my opinion. If I ever do 'shit' on someone, it's in response to them, rather than my own initiation. Also, it's interesting to note that you're saying I'm shitting on people when that's all you were doing throughout the whole topic. I gather that hypocrisy is one of your fine points, as well as being cunt. As for the 'nice guy' comment, the point I was making iss that you're making me out to be something I'm not. Your 'diagnosis' as such was FAR more appropriate to you, believe me. Also, your the one who should be telling me how I'm a sad faggot and have no clue, I'm not going to make up reasons for you. As for being perm banned from life... oh dear Puzzy Wuzzy, now you're just trying to make a clever comeback, as if that worked ;).

Some of you guys have mastered the heights of hypocrisy; you're saying that I start a load of arguments, yet all you do instigate shit NON-STOP. I've said my piece, and you've confirmed why I wasn't bothered coming back to this immature community until recently. And yes, I really wasn't, ask somebody who's ever spoke to me instead of just following the beliefs of the big mouths at this forum :)

Oh and Daffy, for an administrator who doesn't read his own staff forum, and then complains that he wasn't clued in on the decision, you sure have a lot of nerve to say I'm arrogant and smug ;)

Welcome back Paul, long time no see. And one advice. You don't must answer every trash, that's been thrown onto you.  ;)

Thanks CD! Long time no speak :). I'm sorry, but I'm not the kind of guy to sit back and take people attempting to put me down, it's not in my nature. I can't believe that this forum is full of so many hypocritical little assholes, but hey, I haven't restored to speaking on their level so far :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:13:39 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2010, 09:19:19 AM »
See, you're just putting the community up against eachother again just by being here :ajaja:

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
  • Old Fart From Way Back (ShortStunter)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 01, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »
This thread has overstayed it's welcome, srsly, STFU and close it, you don't need 20 pages of attention whore bullshit  :lol:

You're back, good for you, you know how to use an interwebs wit cho keyboroady and mowse. You don't need to explain and start arguments with the entire forum. It's under new management, there's no Aries anymore, there's no uber super corrupt bullshit anymore, and if you start being an asshole for no reason there ARE rules against it.

I understand you were banned, and probably for a randomly retarded reason, SO WAS I, get the FUCK over it, I got banned, unban, and reban several times before I gave up in 2007 and just left because it said I wouldn't be allowed back until some random ass date like April 21st, 2099, with no reason other than the staff was fighting over me and being discriminant. I got the fuck over it because there's a new owner in town and we don't run shit like that anymore, I suggest you do the same thing, stop feeding the trolls, and close the god damned thread.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2010, 09:24:58 AM »
See, you're just putting the community up against eachother again just by being here :ajaja:

I didn't make the community consist of many immature people like you, I'm afraid. I'm not the problem ;)

This thread has overstayed it's welcome, srsly, STFU and close it, you don't need 20 pages of attention whore bullshit  :lol:

You're back, good for you, you know how to use an interwebs wit cho keyboroady and mowse. You don't need to explain and start arguments with the entire forum. It's under new management, there's no Aries anymore, there's no uber super corrupt bullshit anymore, and if you start being an asshole for no reason there ARE rules against it.

I understand you were banned, and probably for a randomly retarded reason, SO WAS I, get the FUCK over it, I got banned, unban, and reban several times before I gave up in 2007 and just left because it said I wouldn't be allowed back until some random ass date like April 21st, 2099, with no reason other than the staff was fighting over me and being discriminant. I got the fuck over it because there's a new owner in town and we don't run shit like that anymore, I suggest you do the same thing, stop feeding the trolls, and close the god damned thread.

I'm way over being banned back then. The fact I mentioned it doesn't mean I still care, I just knew that some people weren't aware of the situation. Also, I'm not an attention whore, this topic didn't get filled with bullshit by my own doing. I haven't started any arguments with the entire forum, the arguments have actually been started by a minority of the members here. I'm not being an asshole either, I don't think, I'm just responding with all due respect :)

Also just a general comment to the admins, why was my post counter reset? Just interested in the decision, seems strange.

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »
caus you mod!!!

dude you told me long ago you didnt care about being banned and wtf dude youve been spreading your cancer all over youtube and SAMP, you dont need GTAS.. you said this yourself! SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY yea?? plaese?? please leavE??

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
Oh and Daffy, for an administrator who doesn't read his own staff forum, and then complains that he wasn't clued in on the decision, you sure have a lot of nerve to say I'm arrogant and smug ;)
Your problem is you are too ignorant to realize you are as arrogant as you are. On top of that you've created yourself an image that everything you do is correct. And about that quote, you also act like you seem to know everything, which tops off your arrogance and your ignorance even more.

p.s. It will be funny if you say I do the same now.

Also

Getting too much attention as it is already.
I think the posters decide how much attention this topic has.
eh? You misunderstood my point probably, I meant you was getting too much attention because you aren't really anything special. Just a kid who got it up his mind a bit too much.

Well this is most likely going to be my last post directed at you, because whatever you are going to reply on this I know it will be bullshit and lead to non-arguments again. All I'm saying is, take a good look in the mirror for yourself before you go around judging everyone in here again.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2010, 09:36:34 AM »
Though you haven't been insulting people, nor using lots of profanity you do however use a lot of sarcasm and irony which does make you look quite smug and stuck-up, and this is not meant as an insult but an observation you should consider if you want to get along with people here.

I was the one who reset your post counter and joining date, perhaps a bit unnecessary when I look back at it but the motivation was caused by a frustration of now having a say in the decision so I figured if I'm willing to accept you coming back here I don't want you to have any of the privileges members get for sticking around for 3 years when you've been banned for the most part of it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:44:58 AM by Daffy »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2010, 09:40:16 AM »
Sure is warm welcome.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2010, 09:43:20 AM »
dude you told me long ago you didnt care about being banned and wtf dude youve been spreading your cancer all over youtube and SAMP, you dont need GTAS.. you said this yourself! SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY yea?? plaese?? please leavE??

No, the only reason I actually asked to be unbanned was to post my own videos, and comments on other videos when I want to. However as I expected, I've had to respond to people like you too.

Your problem is you are too ignorant to realize you are as arrogant as you are. On top of that you've created yourself an image that everything you do is correct. And about that quote, you also act like you seem to know everything, which tops off your arrogance and your ignorance even more.

p.s. It will be funny if you say I do the same now.

Also

Getting too much attention as it is already.
I think the posters decide how much attention this topic has.
eh? You misunderstood my point probably, I meant you was getting too much attention because you aren't really anything special. Just a kid who got it up his mind a bit too much.

Well this is most likely going to be my last post directed at you, because whatever you are going to reply on this I know it will be bullshit and lead to non-arguments again. All I'm saying is, take a good look in the mirror for yourself before you go around judging everyone in here again.

I disagree, I think you're using the argument that I'm too ignorant to see I'm arrogant because there's no way I could possibly argue against that. I don't act like I know everything, it's your belief that you think I believe I do, I don't really care about that. I haven't created an image that everything I do is correct, why would I make a post stating that I have modded if that were true? I've never said I'm anything special, you're almost the same age as me so I'm not a kid. I would also direct you to "take a good look in the mirror for yourself before you go around judging everyone in here again."

Though you haven't been insulting people, nor using lots of profanity you do however use a lot of sarcasm and irony which does make you look quite smug and stuck-up, and this is not meant as an insult but an observation you should consider if you want to get along with people here.

I was the one who reset your post counter and joining date, perhaps a bit unnecessary when I look back at it but the motivation was caused by a frustration of now having a say in the decision so I figured if I'm willing to accept you coming back here I don't want you to have any of the privileges members get for sticking around for 3 years when you've been banned for the most part of it.

The sarcasm and irony was first directed towards me. You even made a sarcastic comment regarding 'Paulio' yourself. I'm responding with as much respect as is given to me, if not more in most cases. I agree that the decision was unnecessary; the majority of your administration team has agreed that the original decision was wrong, so I don't see why it's necessary to rewrite history, and then at the same time re-open a topic about my history to let it continue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal