Author Topic: New Generation  (Read 1818 times)

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
New Generation
« on: October 30, 2010, 07:53:12 AM »

• This is my first public solo made since on GTA-S
  • I'm not a stunt pro so i like to add a little twist to stuff (like the "one handed" backflip at the begining)
  • Not a great editor but i think it's a pretty nice solo.
  • Don't forget to watch in HD, or else the video looks crappy.
  • Have fun
  • If you think the Sandking stuns were modded try this first: Spawn many Sandkings untill you get one with hydraulics and use the "Nitrous cheat" (COXEFGU for PC) for a little boost.
    Oh, and lift the front of the car like on a bike bump to stunt with that off-road-er.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:10:12 AM by iAndy »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: New Generation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »
  • If you think the Sandking stuns were modded try this first: Spawn many Sandkings untill you get one with hydraulics and use the "Nitrous cheat" (COXEFGU for PC) for a little boost.
    Oh, and lift the front of the car like on a bike bump to stunt with that off-road-er.

That method was discovered in the early days  ;) But still props for finding it on your own. My favo was definately the opener, one handed backflip YEUY  :lol:
Good to see a new stunter fully grind a grind for once aswell  ;) GJ on this video

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 08:21:18 AM »
First stunt was a nice idea dude , reminded of fresstyle moto-x :D Nice stunts for a first solo , keep it up.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 08:23:37 AM »
Pretty damn impressive for first  :ajaja:
Some nice, unique ideas, like that 1 handed backflip thingy, some of the run ups were quite innovative as well :cc_detective:
Ignoring the good quality, the vid has a real old-school feel to it, tho I disliked the music, it had some kind of a reminiscent factor to it, so gj on that editing.

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 08:30:18 AM »
The one handed blackflip didn't add much but it looked cool  :P Nice stunts for first, your a good grinder :)

Oh its a Unmodded video, move it :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 08:35:36 AM by bLADE »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »
I came here to say this video was epic.

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
The one handed blackflip didn't add much but it looked cool  :P Nice stunts for first, your a good grinder :)

bLADE, it's modded...
The NRG + Helmet skins => mod.. kinda'

Anyway:
* I'm glad you like it guys... i'm gonna post my stunts more often :a-cheer:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 09:17:59 AM »

bLADE, it's modded...

Anyway:

Skins =/= mods.
Unless the collision files (.dff) have been modified, the vid's clean, since it's only the visual aspect that changes about the bike/player, not the way they act.

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:31 AM »

bLADE, it's modded...

Anyway:

Skins =/= mods.
Unless the collision files (.dff) have been modified, the vid's clean, since it's only the visual aspect that changes about the bike/player, not the way they act.

Oh, okey... sorry guys... topic will be moved

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
  • Old Fart From Way Back (ShortStunter)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »

bLADE, it's modded...

Anyway:

Skins =/= mods.

Not trying to be a smartass but the DFF file is just the model, not the collision file, some models don't have collision files though, and in that case the DFF model will become the collision, though this can be changed to be "legit" and not modded, most people can't be assed to do all that work!

-----------

As for the video, it's not modded, unless you modified the Handling, Surface, or Gravity properties or something that actually mods the STUNT itself....

Pretty decent stunts for a first, the music reminds me of the old :aMpT: days of watching vids Torn and Sin on replay all day. I don't have much to say because there's really not much there....Keep up the good work and hope your next video takes a little longer to release so there's more quality in the stunts  :happy:

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

bLADE, it's modded...

Anyway:

Skins =/= mods.

Not trying to be a smartass but the DFF file is just the model, not the collision file, some models don't have collision files though, and in that case the DFF model will become the collision, though this can be changed to be "legit" and not modded, most people can't be assed to do all that work!

-----------

As for the video, it's not modded, unless you modified the Handling, Surface, or Gravity properties or something that actually mods the STUNT itself....

Pretty decent stunts for a first, the music reminds me of the old :aMpT: days of watching vids Torn and Sin on replay all day. I don't have much to say because there's really not much there....Keep up the good work and hope your next video takes a little longer to release so there's more quality in the stunts  :happy:

Okey, i got it...
So i didn't modify the stunts themselfs.
Everything is to default exept for the NRG and MotoX Helmet skin.
PS: I only replase the txd files on both bike and helmet.

So, i guess it's un-modded... but i'm new to this type of forum and i don't know how to move it... a little help please :hmm:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 10:57:04 AM »
Consult an Admin/Moderator, they can move the topic for you.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 05:23:49 AM »
I actually enjoyed, great video dude, you have a potential, keep it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal