Author Topic: Back (Sorta?)  (Read 7921 times)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Back (Sorta?)
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 07:11:45 AM »
Nice! Welcome back :)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 07:22:31 AM »
You seem really nice! A warm welcome from me :happy:

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 07:40:14 AM »
 I remember you, one more vet returns, welcome back :P

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
  • Old Fart From Way Back (ShortStunter)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 08:30:25 AM »
Hi AtenShun, are you the guy who converted my CJ skin to VC?? I dont think you are but im not sure :happy: It was a loooooong time ago
I have the 2010 version but not installed....and Kam's GTA Tools didn't work with 2010's version :(....but...if I could get the older version again, I'd do player models.......

Short Answer: Naw T_T

I have 2010 and Kam's works pretty fine  :hmm: Just manually install it and it should work. (Now we are on the subject.. I installed it yesterday to give converting buildings from LC to VC a try and failed  :cheersad:)

Anyway, Welcome back, I remember seeing you in videos, smth with grabs atleast cause I saw that recently. Have a nice second period of your stunting career thingy  :ajaja: *cough* Don't go SA *cough*  :ffvsielj3:

You shouldn't need Kam's to convert from LC to VC since LC runs on the VC engine....I think however you will need some mapping tools to place the building where you want....don't quote me on that, I haven't messed with GTA for a few years, but it's essentially like any other game at it's core.

I only had a couple vids out there, but if anyone is curious, try to find Old School (featuring Neo, Kaneda, and Demonfade), and a 48 Hour Video called I Love My Computer (featuring Turtle Boy and FlatFace), I was also in an Airgrab competition, in that I did a haaaard asss stunt Daffy gave me on the LC bridge, smacked into the side of where I wanted to land, mashed Enter, and airgrabbed it all perfectly....no...I did not win...it was a sick stunt, but I guess the AIRGRAB itself wasn't good enough....

As far as SA vs VC, I started on GTA3 in 2001, moved onto VC in 2002, and when SA came out I felt like stunting was "too easy" so I never bothered with it...HOWEVER I have taking a liking to it somewhat, I just need to get well acquainted with the map layout so I stop getting so damn lost! VC I know like the back of my hand, my skill is just extremely lacking now days....SA makes it easier on me, so expect to see some FUN SA, VC, and LC vids!

--------

Oh my....so many responses, I dunno where to even start, I wanna answer you all, but I don't wanna write a whole book....Herr-Dav' I remember you too! lol Ralleee is also a familiar face...Macsta too ^_^..................boo....the rest of you...seem new to me....but definitely thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

-----

@TrYp: haha actually it's sorta paying homage to the Tank Girl comics and movie....it's basically just attention but split up into parts "A-Ten-SHUN!!!" pretty nerdy, and in the past people have mistaken this for me being an attention whore, which if you knew me back in the day and requested models from me....you would know I hate being overwhelmed by people paying too much attention to me...

------

Again thanks EVERYONE, the lovers, the haters, the old, the new, everyone seems so much nicer than the last time I was here, I'm glad to meet you all, hope I can make some new friends and catch up with some old ones in this experience! Got a few people asking me to be in videos already, looks like I got a bit of work ahead of me ^_^

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 09:19:20 AM »
Welcome back ;) ( added you on msn  :D )

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »
Hi AtenShun, are you the guy who converted my CJ skin to VC?? I dont think you are but im not sure :happy: It was a loooooong time ago
I have the 2010 version but not installed....and Kam's GTA Tools didn't work with 2010's version :(....but...if I could get the older version again, I'd do player models.......

Short Answer: Naw T_T

I have 2010 and Kam's works pretty fine  :hmm: Just manually install it and it should work. (Now we are on the subject.. I installed it yesterday to give converting buildings from LC to VC a try and failed  :cheersad:)

Anyway, Welcome back, I remember seeing you in videos, smth with grabs atleast cause I saw that recently. Have a nice second period of your stunting career thingy  :ajaja: *cough* Don't go SA *cough*  :ffvsielj3:

You shouldn't need Kam's to convert from LC to VC since LC runs on the VC engine....I think however you will need some mapping tools to place the building where you want....don't quote me on that, I haven't messed with GTA for a few years, but it's essentially like any other game at it's core.

I know it isnt essential, but I didnt knew any other way to create the col file.. anyways, again, have a nice stay! Be sure to watch in the crew sections to see all of there crew vids to get a little understanding of the level of stunts  ;)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 10:03:31 AM »
Nice to see some real veterans returning! Besides, you seem like a friendly one too  :) Good luck starting over, I bet you'll fit right in :>

Oh and tankgirl rules yo

Offline Toast

• ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
  • Veteran Member
  • We will all laugh at gilded butterflies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 10:43:42 AM »
Remeber you, dont think we ever spoke though

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »
Remeber you, dont think we ever spoke though

I don't recognize the name Toast but....you have been here since the server change (around 2004) though...so yeah we probably never spoke, it's never to late to start though!

BTW you steam gif is awesome lmao

------

@NOAHofDEATH: :D thanks, :lol: I'm gonna need all the luck I can get, seems that skill left me, hoping with the encouragement of The Daffmeister, I will be able to get back on my bike...and in my car...and pick up where I left off...expect lots of vids haha
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:06:55 PM by ATenShun »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »
Welcome once again, I added you on msn for no reason and yes, you are indeed an awesome person :mellow:

yey

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »
Hello, I remember your taxi height record in vc.
...or it weren't you?  :unsure:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:18:35 PM by Edga »

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
Yea and the LC PCJ height also ;)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »
Welcome back attention!

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »
Welcome back. Altho I think you should've stayed in the kitchen.

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 11:41:26 PM »
Welcome back. Altho I think you should've stayed in the kitchen.

Cool Story Bro :lol: I still has a kitchen fool, I cook in it everyday, nerdiness comes first though  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal