Author Topic: Fucking Epic Stunter [FES] crew  (Read 7831 times)

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Fucking Epic Stunter [FES] crew
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 06:13:23 AM »
lame crew`s name  :sleep:

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 10:14:48 AM »
THAT'S THE CREW NAME? I THOUGHT IT WAS OTHER THING :O
Over, think about other name  :L

Oh, and what's this? Why all this shit? Why acting like that? Why that ? Give them a section? Can't you guys be more educated or whatever with almost the same meaning?

How was your "first time" ? Too different from this one? Or worse? Think about this before posting shit and making critics to everything.

Oh, btw, don't start saying bullshit like: SHUT UP, YOU'RE LIKE NEW IN HERE, YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR A 1 YEAR LIKE ME SO I'M THE MAN!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAY SO YOU'RE A NOOB AND YOU'LL EAT YOUR MOTHER.. etc. That will only make your "intelligence" go down. GOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN!

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »
When I started I was sensible enough not to do stupid shit like this, newbies should really lurk moar before posting this really stupid shit, that they have no understanding of how stupid it is. At least that's what I did. Observe!

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 10:31:14 AM »
 :ninja: :ninja:

Just explain me why do you or others say: "you're not worth" or that kind of shit? Hm?
What do they KNOW? Nothing, so WHY THOSE CRITICS? Would love some GOOD AND DECENT explanation.
Weren't you like this or worse when you joined your first crew? There's worse to acuse.

Oh Oversized, Don't use XDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXD and too many smiles like ^^ xD  :D :ffvsielj3: ;D :( :mellow: :rolleyes: :ffvsielj3: ... this
It will only make your appearance look like Noob  :happy:

E:
GTAS 2009-2010, when all the retards joined
" Get'em a section" those who say or said that?, because if you're calling me a retard explain me why please  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:45:56 PM by Salyn »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 11:03:34 AM »
:ninja: :ninja:

Just explain me why do you or others say: "you're not worth" or that kind of shit? Hm?
What do they KNOW? Nothing, so WHY THOSE CRITICS? Would love some GOOD AND DECENT explanation.
Weren't you like this or worse when you joined your first crew? There's worse to acuse.

Oh Oversized, Don't use XDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXD and too many smiles like ^^ xD  :D :ffvsielj3: ;D :( :mellow: :rolleyes: :ffvsielj3: ... this
It will only make your appearance look like Noob  :happy:

E:
" Get'em a section" those who say or said that?, because if you're calling me a retard explain me why please  :cc_detective:

Actually, when I joined my first crew I was quite appreciated & most noticed within the crew, up until I left it, so no, I was not like that... Listen, I'm not saying it 'cause I don't have respect for newcommers, without them, this forum would parish sooner or later, but I hate these arrogant insensible pricks, who join the forums & feel like they're on top of the world.
Lately, there're a lot of people joining the forums, who have no idea how to act & some of them, can't even form a coherent sentence, yet they keep doing stupid shit, without a fucking clue of it. I repeat I have nothing against new members, nor crews, as long as they are a nice addition to the forums & they actually try to follow how to do things around here.

If they, apparently don't give a fuck, then why should I?

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 11:22:07 AM »
you guys are acting like assholes :euro:
GTAS... :ajaja:

I'm just sayin, you guys are acting like fucking dicks and you ain't funny at all. I have never even heard of any of you guys before so stop acting like you're actually worth something, and please, stop fucking up this place with your arrogant shitheads.
Dont troll
this
Hey idiot 1 and idiot 2, good job of proving my point and welcome on my personal list of "Fucktards from GTAS".

Profile of Exrer
Date Registered:
    31-10-2009, 08:06:43

Profile of Squeak
Date Registered:
    02-11-2009, 10:52:01
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:24:08 AM by Genyus »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »
you guys are acting like assholes :euro:
GTAS... :ajaja:

I'm just sayin, you guys are acting like fucking dicks and you ain't funny at all. I have never even heard of any of you guys before so stop acting like you're actually worth something, and please, stop fucking up this place with your arrogant shitheads.
Dont troll
this
Hey idiot 1 and idiot 2, good job of proving my point and welcome on my personal list of "Fucktards from GTAS".
Troll

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
^Well here we have another perfect examp...

Date Registered:
    28-04-2008, 07:43:58

Oh shit!

Offline Om@r

• View Profile
    • http://omars-hill.myminicity.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »
Troll :wub:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 11:34:55 AM »
I joined one year after I started stunting because at that time the forums went down!  :lol:

So I got lucky, otherwise my first posts would have been full of shit too!  :L

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 11:48:39 AM »
rolling troll ? I WAS HERE BEFORE REYNOLDS HAHA

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 11:50:13 AM »
oke

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »
Miley cyrus is lelijk man :(

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »
There are some guys here that are just a bunch of cunts. If they want to make a crew with that name so be it. TMS didnt make a video called "Fucking Fast Stunters"? As TMS they can pick Fucking Epic Stunters if they want to.

Goodluck with you crew. I don't know any of you guys but I'd like to see a video from you.

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
Determined: ( can't use quote )

Actually, when I joined my first crew I was quite appreciated & most noticed within the crew, up until I left it, so no, I was not like that... Listen, I'm not saying it 'cause I don't have respect for newcommers, without them, this forum would parish sooner or later, but I hate these arrogant insensible pricks, who join the forums & feel like they're on top of the world.
Lately, there're a lot of people joining the forums, who have no idea how to act & some of them, can't even form a coherent sentence, yet they keep doing stupid shit, without a fucking clue of it. I repeat I have nothing against new members, nor crews, as long as they are a nice addition to the forums & they actually try to follow how to do things around here.

If they, apparently don't give a fuck, then why should I?

------

Ok, but my "you" wasn't for you, it was/is for everyone. Btw I have nothing against you...
Maybe you're right about " but I hate these arrogant insensible pricks, who join the forums & feel like they're on top of the world." Yes, that's true.. i've seen lots of things about that in GTAS and there are some pricks in here that don't have the minimum of conscience of their life and/or in this Forum. I've seen lots of topics made 2 or 3 years ago and i'm not a noob.. or newbie in here.. i know the past of this forum but that's not what i just want to say with this sentence.. it's like, i don't want to make people think something bad or wrong about me and they shouldn't ( who doesn't know me ). For example: what if someone you don't know calls you a retard? i bet you would do like me and start making shit to him  :P. But that's not the point, and not only what i need to say. I just wanted to say that you're 100% right, i totally agree with you but there's people that just come here and makes critics to everything and don't know how to treat and respect someone, a newcommer or another member that has been here since long time..
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:48:40 PM by Salyn »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal