« on: October 18, 2010, 11:36:09 AM »
INFO
Name: Lior
Stunting since: Middle 2007
Crew: SSU

San Andreas

Solo videos
-Name:"Fly away"
Details:A SA-MP themed solo done mainly in PSA, this has been made with an effort but also with much fun, enjoy.
Links:Topic
Stream
Collaborations
-Name:"Gorgeous Nightmare"
Details:Another leftover/quickly gathered and put together collab by FlatHead.
Stream
-Name:"aNDerius"
Details:A first of it's kind, great GTA AC[the new version by anderius] collaboration planned and organized by PtRvY, edited by himself. Real nice stuff packed in it, a must watch.
Stream
Crew Videos

-Name:"SSU-Sensus"[24h]
Details:A 24h timelimited san andreas crew collaboration by SSU, done slightly before the release of Orion because we felt like putting something together out of boredom from waiting to Orion's release, aswell as getting it out as a sort of teaser to Orion which was soon to come. It worked out very well and under this short period we've managed to get out a fantastic timelimited crew video. Shout out to Nauthiluz for organizing and editing this so nicely.
Stream

-Name:"SSU-Orion"
Details:The crew video by SSU everyone's been waiting for, after the recruiting of a nice amount of fresh new[and old] stunters such as myself. The video has been delayed for months due to spot loss and problems with the main editor but at last we've managed to pull together a pretty great video to my mind. edited by XTO.
Stream

-Name:"SSU-Haze"
Details:SSU's most successful crew video[to most's opinions] by far, a great sa video featuring the best of what SSU could provide you in SA, a must watch.SA crew video of the year 2011.
Stream

Vice City

Solo videos
-Name:"Timed Effort"
Details:I had a plan going in my mind for quite a long time to make a timelimited solo in VC, I wanted to land as many new stunts in it though as the 'concept' of the timelimited solo, ideally get all or really a vast majority of new stunts which is a goal I think I achieved. After many weekends of somewhat not having the dedication to get a timelimited solo going I had one weekend when I felt enough kick to land a fair amount of stunts for it.
I was glad to let Rainbow guest in it with one stunt and it's also my debut video editing in Vegas.
It turned out pretty well in my opinion, enjoy.
Links: Topic
Stream

-Name:"Timed Effort 2"
Details:The more successful sequel to the 24h timelimited vc solo Timed Effort the first, with some stunts I really personally liked and I was satisfied with the vid, 4th best vc timelimited video of 2011.
Stream

Collaborations
-Name:"Waiting for the behemoth"
Details:The third and the last installment of "waiting for" collaboration series by Arnax,edited by Sweet.[17.10.09]
Links: Topic  Stream

-Name:"Triangle"
Details:A massive collab started by Damster, edited nicely by PtRvY and Raining and divided to a VC/LC part and an SAiVC part, the concept is showing the real stunters' names and locations instead of nicknames.[2.3.10]
Links:Topic  Stream

-Name:"Easter egg"
Details:A VC/LC collab organized by Jetico and Rodall and edited by rodall, it took months till it was released and later on it got the "easter" theme.[4.4.10]

-Name:"Well Army III"
Details:Third part of the 48 hours limited collabs series, organized by Wazoust and edited by Kast.[1.6.10]

-Name:"Tumbleweed"
Details:Pretty quick organized collab by GDL, edited by himself aswell.[4.9.10]

-Name:"Sirvix"
Details:A fun, quick organized collab by Fighter and edited by exclective.[7.9.10]

-Name:"Chill 4"
Details:The fourth part of the "Chill" vice city collaborations organized by PtRvY, Stunts were gathered mostly in rush, but the stunts are good.[18.10.10]
Stream
-Name:"Tumbleweed II"
Details: Sequel to GDL's "Tumbleweed" edited by himself nicely and has some nice stunting.[12.2.2011]
Stream

-Name:"Pandemonium"
Details:MrMagic came back after a long period of being away into the stunting scene with a new video by NB and a huge and a great collab as expected, that collab which he organized during the summer has become an instant success in terms of joining and the interest shown in it. It ended up, however, much shorter than expected because MrMagic has decided to just take the stunts he thought had the best flow and make a one part, making some stunters disappointed but nonetheless providing with an amazing collab.
Stream

Crew videos
-Name:"SSU-Oasis"
Details:A great VC crewvid by the crew, many people didn't expect but SSU has evolved into quite a vc team as well, this vid's definite standout stunter is the awarded MtS, who has won for his performance in 'Oasis' the 'VC stunt of the year' which is the finisher of the video, he also won 'The VC stunter of the year' very respective title in 2011. The video Oasis has come 3rd in 'VC crew videos of the year 2011' category.
Stream

Duos
-Name:"Take me to the office please"
Details:A taxi themed duo made by myself and Rainbow, we've put best of our efforts into that and it includes some of our best stunts, with a nice intro and effort being put into it, it's a recommended one.[31.12.10]
Stream

-Name:"Geld"
Details:A 6 hours time limited duo video between myself and Sheikah.
Stream

Guest appearances
-Name:"Timeshift remake"
Details:A remake to FIGHTER's timelimited solo that has become over the years a legendary one "timeshift".
TrYp was the one to remake it and as he posted in GTAS about having a need for 2 last stunts he couldn't be bothered landing to be landed, I came across it, opened LC and landed one of them.
Stream

Recommended videos: Soon.

Vid count:-
Note:- Vid database in incomplete and includes pretty much only vids that are dated back to late 09' by oldest.
         -The section of 2007-2009 will be built when I get the time and the 'urge' to get it done.
         -Many more videos are expected to come in 2011.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 01:03:33 AM by TurBo »

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: TurBo
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
Great list. Keep em coming..

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 02:50:39 AM »
Looking great mate  ;) Gonna check all of them today  :ajaja:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:52:55 AM »
You should appear in more videos :P

Offline Watash

• FSK Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 04:53:40 AM »
Great vid list!

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »
Updated as much as I could but yeah.. not yet updated with the older videos, I might be arsed one day to sit on it and do it.

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »
nice list dude :wub: great stunts u got there  :happy:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 01:05:07 AM »
Updated, there might be a vid missing but I did my best. 2007-2009 section is still not available though.

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 01:15:50 AM »
Great stuff. :ajaja:

Offline valchetostunt

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »