Author Topic: RavenFlight  (Read 6707 times)

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
Re: RavenFlight
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 08:58:11 AM »
:o OMG i ti si hrvat?!  :wub: :wub:
Uhh mislio sam da smo ja i Toast jedini, al vidim da nismo!
Great video dude, stunts were awesome, keep rocking  ;D

Yes, I'm a Croat, however I do not speak the language.
Sorry for disappointing you  :(

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
:o OMG i ti si hrvat?!  :wub: :wub:
Uhh mislio sam da smo ja i Toast jedini, al vidim da nismo!
Great video dude, stunts were awesome, keep rocking  ;D

Yes, I'm a Croat, however I do not speak the language.
Sorry for disappointing you  :(
Ohh I see, doesn't matter, I'm glad to see more Croatian people in here!  :a-cheer:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »
Ownage video, I even liked the SAiVC stuff lol

There were some great stunts, like the hotring packer 2 grind 2 roof, the Sanchez parking lot p2b, the second stunt and the side tree p2b in VC.
Cool songs, what annoyed me was the editing at the second part, showing almost every stunt twice, you could have used 1 longer song with all the stunts that may have been better.
And don't mind people like arox, they're just jealous :P

Edit: I forgot to mention that the tank stunt and the finisher were fucking insane and the editor needs to learn more about rendering... seriously, 300MBs?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:01:32 PM by donfikeegd »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2010, 05:40:33 PM »
Edit: I forgot to mention that the tank stunt and the finisher were fucking insane and the editor needs to learn more about rendering... seriously, 300MBs?

Lol, have you ever heard of mkv? It's probably the best video format used on this site to date, quality-wise. Thus the size has to be a little larger than usual. And also, this video is long on its own so the size wouldnt be small with a regular HD render either.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:42:26 PM by PtRvY »

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2010, 06:36:50 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy the past 3 days. Despite that..

Nicolas, that has got to be the best thing I've ever seen. After landing every stunt, I was like, "is this the finisher?"
Every stunt was awesome. I felt like you were Barney Stinson (not as awesome though). :euro:
That finisher was fucking deserved. :ninja: I'd tried that stunt by both, p2b and csm (just to see if it was nearly possible, well, that was a long time ago but now I see that it is :D), and they were really bitchy. The angle is just a killer.
The editing was also great, the song was pretty okay.
However, I can't really make a full review, although I want to.. The problem is that every stunt will have the same rating. :( 10/10-awesome, 10/10-awesome, 10/10-awesome.
You deserve the biggest cookie ever (btw I saw some 25x25cm cookies yesterday at the market). :euro:

10/10 for the stunts;
9/10 for the editing;
8/10 for the song.

P.S do you still play UT04?

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »

Lol, have you ever heard of mkv? It's probably the best video format used on this site to date, quality-wise. Thus the size has to be a little larger than usual. And also, this video is long on its own so the size wouldnt be small with a regular HD render either.

Yes I did, and I've seen longer videos with good quality with a lot less size than this

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2010, 12:36:22 AM »
Great video. Both the stunts and the editing were done properly.

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2010, 03:36:32 AM »
Thanks for all the comments guys.  :P

And @ Seto0, no I do not play UT2004 anymore, why would you wonder? ( I was banned from my favourite server for no reason ).

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2010, 07:22:30 AM »
Thanks for all the comments guys.  :P

And @ Seto0, no I do not play UT2004 anymore, why would you wonder? ( I was banned from my favourite server for no reason ).

I remember that when we talked you mentioned about playing some RPG gamemode.. Oh well. :euro:

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2010, 08:07:45 AM »
Truly amazing! Really enjoyable video mate! Loved editing and music choice. Lost few stunts and a lot of spots but I don't really care that much cause you landed them really nice and smooth! Top job!  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal