Author Topic: RavenFlight  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Re: RavenFlight
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:59 AM »
I loved the amount of variety you went through, stunts with most of the vehicles we're using and both the technical and the big-air stunts. Keep on pushing your limits dude, really looking forward seeing you later.

Good job both the editor and the stunter, I like the video a lot. :)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 01:46:12 AM »
Heeeey, it's your first video, you shouldn't be better than me already D:

Yeah... Damn man that was some nice shit, one of the best solos I've seen all year to be honest. The song, edit and stunts created an atmosphere that for me, was over the top :wub:

I love your style, I hope you continue stunting your at your own pace, in your own way. And please don't join WH, DSS or USS if you get invited.

You're one of my new favorites on here when it comes to stunting. Brilliant video! <3

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 02:03:47 AM »
Heeeey, it's your first video, you shouldn't be better than me already D:

I love your style, I hope you continue stunting your at your own pace, in your own way. And please don't join WH, DSS or USS if you get invited.

Thank you for your kind words, however I'm flabbergasted to why you are encouraging me not to join WH, DSS or USS. Why?  :blink:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 02:53:31 AM »
I'm confident I'd like your work more if you just continued on your own, instead of adapting their way of thinking. It's not what you're capable of pulling off that I like, it's what you prefer to do, the way you think.. just your approach to stunting in general ^^

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »
Could be me but I thought that most of this shit was modded.  :lol:
If it wasn't, i fucking love this video then.
It really does look wierd to me though, the side p2b at the VC Airport is almost imposs, the RAD on that road going North is a slow road, unless something is changed, therefore maybe a handling.cfg change or in use of gravmod, the mass of the bike could have been changed, the way he just leans forward a lot during the RAD, but could've been just a luck RAD. The bumps on most p2b's really had me :O but I maybe saw some wierdness into it as well. Rathermore, I give you credit for releasing this.  :cc_detective:
Sorry for the confusion, I'm not hater.  :cheernutz: ;D

I know what Mass Change and Velocity/Acceleration change is, but I myself, don't know how to configure these things in the handling.cfg.

My Version of Full-Review(Part 1). (Commentary)

Opener: Looked floaty when you hitted the building.
0:24 - nice air
0:31 - Stylish double grind with a spin
0:40 - cool csm, epic how you krailed it
0:50 - Wow, I was amazed at this Prec.  :a-cheer:
1:05 - Decent packer 2 bump, looked sorta wierd, it seemed to me a really small boost just when he bumps
1:18 - nice faggio creative p2b spot, the tree :D
1:22 - i lost this, really great how you executed it
1:30  - Didn't expect this to be landed with a Sanchez, Nice!
1:49 - Epic cabbie prec!!! Gotta give you some luck credit on that.  :happy:
2:00 - Standard prec, but was nice since done with a Faggio.
2:06 - i lost this too as a PCJ, but great seeing it done as a Sanchez too!!
2:18 - 2:30 - i like this, I knew someone would land the higher partt someday.
2:33 - 2:55 - Okay, this is the end of Part 1 Finisher. I know, but this stunt really ticks and wierds me off. I've had this spot in mind and tried it myself, the road just seems like a slow one and a total of 160 MPH, and I doubt you can get like 900 - 1200 distance with 160 mph? becuz when you get on a packer, it reduces about to 120 or 110 MPH. Now, your RADs seem to be perfect at the end, but the bump was really wierd, and the way how you were spinning a lot in the air, on this typical stunt, a straight air tap forward would be more logic to get across this huge distance, you also got like 130ft - 150ft high alongside with that much distance? And so of that, in the past when I was still a gravmod noob, I tried to mod this stunt, thats how I know the distance.

Nevertheless, If they are absolutely unmodded, 500.0 Mass, and 50.0 Acceleration, then take this as a huge compliment. Kudos to you.

End of 1st Part review.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:57:27 AM by AroX »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 05:38:15 AM »
the pre-pre finisher is like 1000+ ft, gj landing it.

Editing wise it lacked something special to it, but the stunts defo made up for it. I must admit I expected a bit more because of TBV's comment in the private section (he went nuts:>) but eh, I'm still impressed you managed to pull something like this off. My only dislike stunt wise was the few oldies I saw here and there.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 05:40:59 AM »
AroX get out  <_<

Lost the BBp2b in SAiVC (vertical wallride one) and the tank stunt. Which I think is weird to nodoby mentioned it. What stats did it had? I had great attempts on it but I failed to bump onto the main land  :hmm: Anyway, I totally loved your way of thinking. Video had some ups and downs, but both SAiVC sanchez precs and the p2b to the SF airport stood out for me. VC airport p2b was great aswell. Expected a bit more though, but that could be me setting higher expectations.

Ow and Red, We dont force people to adjust to our way of thinking  :L Just because I'm in a crew that has alot great p2b guys doesnt mean I like doing p2b's  :P

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 05:50:26 AM »
AroX get out  <_<

lol Just stating my opinion, he looks like another fckR to me  :ajaja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 05:53:42 AM »
^ He isn't I know him since early 2009 and hes a cool dude ;D
GJ putting all those stunts together took you some time eh? Afaik you dont stunt for a long period of time (as in hours).
That tank stunt  :euro:

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 05:54:25 AM »
It really does look wierd to me though, the side p2b at the VC Airport is almost imposs, the RAD on that road going North is a slow road, unless something is changed, therefore maybe a handling.cfg change or in use of gravmod, the mass of the bike could have been changed, the way he just leans forward a lot during the RAD, but could've been just a luck RAD. The bumps on most p2b's really had me :O but I maybe saw some wierdness into it as well. Rathermore,

I can totally asure you that every stunt is unmodded, and about that northgoing road in the VC airport. There are NO slowroads in the VC engine, altough radding and pulling up going north is hard.
If you wish to see any of the replays I'd be happy to upload them for you.

the tank stunt. Which I think is weird to nodoby mentioned it. What stats did it had?

It was approximately 1000 ft. :D

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 05:55:49 AM »
^ yeah, I lost that one  :angry:

OT: awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 05:58:18 AM »
It really does look wierd to me though, the side p2b at the VC Airport is almost imposs, the RAD on that road going North is a slow road, unless something is changed, therefore maybe a handling.cfg change or in use of gravmod, the mass of the bike could have been changed, the way he just leans forward a lot during the RAD, but could've been just a luck RAD. The bumps on most p2b's really had me :O but I maybe saw some wierdness into it as well. Rathermore,

I can totally asure you that every stunt is unmodded, and about that northgoing road in the VC airport. There are NO slowroads in the VC engine, altough radding and pulling up going north is hard.
If you wish to see any of the replays I'd be happy to upload them for you.

the tank stunt. Which I think is weird to nodoby mentioned it. What stats did it had?

It was approximately 1000 ft. :D
You didnt try that stunt too much i guess.

At Red: I didnt change my way of thinking when I joined. I still love to make Timelimited video, doing p2bs/csm/psm I already did it before USS and DSS. and I dont I force ppl to do p2bs, Yes only if it possible and it was done by a CSM.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:01:46 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2010, 05:59:52 AM »
Good, and I'm fine on seeing the reps, I believe you enough, especially coming from Anoobis.
Good job mate!! Rock on, don't change your style, personality, etc. ;D
Great solo.

Thanks for checking in. Shows how much you care :D

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 06:06:25 AM »
...no words to describe how awesome this was... seriously... i've known you from...... 2008?  you're one  crazy mofo what it comes to stunting.... there wasn't a stunt that i didn't like, just awesome work mate   ;) i love u  :ajaja: editing was really cool.. i liked it also.. 10/10, for sure.. don't really know what more to say.. awesome job once again  :wub:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 07:05:12 AM »
And please don't join WH, DSS or USS if you get invited.
Uhm... VR isn't doing that bad after all.  :unsure:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal