Author Topic: Beat's AUREUS - HD download link included.  (Read 11362 times)

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Beat's AUREUS
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2010, 08:54:29 AM »
i loved the part from 0:00 - 3:16

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »
In the web ,  i think over 100 guys is going to pay 50$ for editing by you , and not only on GTA

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2010, 09:13:07 AM »
And im sorry for the delay of the DL links im having issues but you're getting it as soon as possible, you can still use www.grabandrun.com to dl the HD version from youtube till i give you the links.

Offline jeff

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2010, 09:17:02 AM »
And im sorry for the delay of the DL links im having issues but you're getting it as soon as possible, you can still use www.grabandrun.com to dl the HD version from youtube till i give you the links.
i just thought we only can get lq from yt ... nice
im very 2 late but allredy saw the vid yesterday no hd yet...

It's funny to see how the opinions vary with every edit, so I personally think the edit beat made it very cool to put it on, at some of the stunts brings not so good for retribution ...
example @ PrzemOO's grind on the ship ,this stunt was great 2 rail but you could not see so well, almost nothing  <_<

lost the 2nd stunt (spot) in the vid from gryzlek well done...
and also thank´s 2 all who liked my stunts or find my grind best stunt in vid  :wub: plani  ;)
But despite all this is again a very awesome vid has conjured up the beat´s as all did a good job both Stunter and editor whis this new stile of edit and kinda music ..
and I would be in the next time again  :a-cheer:

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »
Don't get why you guys say that none stunt stood out, but that's just me I guess.

Every stunt had something good, from creative to bigair. I think the opener, vmx's stunt, Ktulu's stunt and the finishe were the best, but all the stunts together were awesome. The edit was awesome for me, wish I would've been in this video. Some parts were overedited, you could've show the grinds less and the stunt itself should've been show more. I really loved the part from 0:35 to 0:42. But I disliked the text at the right. Still, Two Takes It beats everything  :euro:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »
I'm not a big fan of these kinds of over edits, I could barely understand some of the stunts.
Imo stunt vids should be about stunts, the editing should be used to show how good a stunt is in a very unique way, it is there to enchance the stunt instead of just making you wonder what you just saw.

This was done to be about editing, and it was done just to be like how it is right now, so i don't care how videos should be like and i also don't care if its way too far from mainstream which i got SICK of, i edit and get a result that i'm satisfied with and i have a point to deliver and its in place, now lets just make this straight, Every collab that had its own special style is the collab of the year and who stuck to the mainstream then he toke a step backwards, for me, i prefer watching a new style that maybe isnt that well excuted than a well edited mainstream colllab, end of the story.

Why do you make videos done for editing , its an stunting forum :C

Offline OzZarnik

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:49 PM »
Nice stunts, cool edit  ;)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
why do you make videos done for editing , its an stunting forum :C

Editing is a part of stunting, a huge part in fact, or maybe next time we should do something like:

AUREUS, click to download.

KillaMarci.rep
Gryzlek.rep
PtRvY.rep
Streem.rep
vmx.rep
Delfy.rep
PrzemOO.rep
Ktulu.rep
Jeff.rep
cloudwalker.rep
Instel.rep
KasT.rep
Felly.rep

Stunting isn't something special anymore like the old days, but indeed theres a good stunt and a bad stunt, but its nothing first time seen/ that unique to be shown alone, editing is needed and its as important as stunting, a video is 50% stunting and 50% editing.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2010, 10:48:48 PM »
cool editing for a SA video, i woulndt see this into a vc video anyway, stunts were all cool imo, although i coulndt see them all clearly, KM's finisher gave me a boner  :a-cheer:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2010, 02:34:36 AM »
For the guys whos waiting for the download to watch the video:

Here is the HD download link: http://www.multiupload.com/JTKHK63JPW

Enjoy.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Beat's AUREUS - HD download link included.
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2010, 02:48:43 AM »
This was fucking awesome.
The edit was great, love you BeaT.
Stunts were awesome too.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2010, 04:24:03 AM »
I would have preferred no edit to be honest, didn't like how a lot of the stunts were presented.

The stunts were very cool though

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2010, 04:44:53 AM »
why do you make videos done for editing , its an stunting forum :C

Stunting isn't something special anymore like the old days, but indeed theres a good stunt and a bad stunt, but its nothing first time seen/ that unique to be shown alone, editing is needed and its as important as stunting, a video is 50% stunting and 50% editing.

wow. no. even if the editing is really good in a certain video (like it was in this one) it can't make a video good with only bad stunts, but a simple editing still does it for only good ones. in fact, i find a simple video with amazing stunts better than the well edited but yet bad ones , so lets just say 80% for stunts  ;)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2010, 12:13:09 PM »
I already told you on MSN but i thought i should comment to bump up the topic :P

Loved it overall. The stunts were nice and the editing was almost perfect. I'm saying 'almost' because quality is still that one little thing you're missing (yes I know about the render issues) Well atleast there's a downloadable version now, even if it's just LQ :)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »
Very well done and awesome stunts guys.Edit was great,my only critique though,a couple stunts I had a hard time seeing what was going on cause of the edit.Other then that,nice pro video right here.  :cc_detective:

And I agree 100% with what Sajtos said^^
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:23:37 PM by MD »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal