Author Topic: Community Video  (Read 30807 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Re: Community Video
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
Killerstunter,4
Radioaktive,3
Considering how you've only accepted one or two stunts by each stunter (dunno if they sent any more though) just so you know I won't be putting your stunts to the video just because you're collecting the replays. Or KS's because he's scripting an intro. They need to be as good as the other guys stuff too, everyone is equal here.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2010, 03:12:36 PM »
Srsly people. You should be happy they are doing this. They are fucking doing it for you. So stop bitching before I lose it.

also.
Killerstunter,4
Radioaktive,3
Considering how you've only accepted one or two stunts by each stunter (dunno if they sent any more though) just so you know I won't be putting your stunts to the video just because you're collecting the replays. Or KS's because he's scripting an intro. They need to be as good as the other guys stuff too, everyone is equal here.

Ruchy has 3 stunts
Krypton has 3 stunts
Barney has 4 stunts

you need to just chill out.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:14:15 PM by Simon »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2010, 03:27:08 PM »
Yeah, I did notice there were others with more than two stunts, thanks. :lol:

It's just that I'm 100% sure that all three you mentioned can land stuff worth the video, I'm not saying that KS or Radioaktive can't but just made sure that they won't get in with any weaker stuff just because they're collecting the replays here. For example I'm looking forward seeing if Aenima's stuff is worth replacing the stunts of those who have more than two in.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »
You are just a freakin editor dude, come on

Offline Radioaktive

• Board Mods
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
word

and as I said, I went through the saivc stunts, there's one of mine I know I probably don't want to use but none of mine are in saivc..
or the other people mentioned

Ok, ks has one in saivc but it's fresh to death  :wub:

Aenimas stuff is modded, its not going to be in the video

I eagerly await further critical textual-masturbation.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:21:03 PM by Radioaktive »

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2010, 05:53:45 PM »
Srsly people. You should be happy they are doing this. They are fucking doing it for you. So stop bitching before I lose it.

also.
Killerstunter,4
Radioaktive,3

Ruchy has 3 stunts
Krypton has 3 stunts
Barney has 4 stunts

you need to just chill out.

Why should we care if you "lose it?" lol ego much?

Im all and all happy that this video is working out, despite the Ra Ra Ra im entitled to power because Im organizing a comvid crap, I love the "Your just an editor dude" comment, yea, hes just that editor thats going to devote hours, days, even weeks of HIS life to putting a video together for you, going through and recording 70 or so stunts, Yea no biggy....  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »
oh right Mythic was the editor. My bad  :euro:

Still though, why did he only mention KS and Radioaktive, when Ruchy, Krypton and Barney had 3/4 stunts as well. Looks to me like he's trying to make them looks bad.

oh and you couldn't have taken the I lose it comment more wrong  :P

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »
Oh.. Sorry then lol! my bad.

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »
Still though, why did he only mention KS and Radioaktive, when Ruchy, Krypton and Barney had 3/4 stunts as well
It's just that I'm 100% sure that all three you mentioned can land stuff worth the video, I'm not saying that KS or Radioaktive can't but just made sure that they won't get in with any weaker stuff just because they're collecting the replays here.
That isn't meant to be offensive neither it is.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »
K i counted and threre is 35 stunters and 55 total stunts. only like ten more reps needed.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2010, 10:17:33 PM »

---

Good news Kryptonite, can't wait for this to start! :euro:

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2010, 10:21:40 PM »
Why are you people so upset with the way things are going? Honest I think Greg and KS are doing a great job. They are not trying to please everyone but they are doing what they feel is the best for the video in the long run. When the finished project is out I'm sure the sacrifice they have made and the effort to put up with everyone's shit will pay off.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2010, 10:34:31 PM »
Change in how things get done is not always a bad thing...

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2010, 11:09:11 PM »
Why are you people so upset with the way things are going? Honest I think Greg and KS are doing a great job. They are not trying to please everyone but they are doing what they feel is the best for the video in the long run. When the finished project is out I'm sure the sacrifice they have made and the effort to put up with everyone's shit will pay off.

hey man I like them both too but they are hardly doing what is best; I may point you to previous (released) community vids, who didn't have the organizer choose everything himself.

Offline Radioaktive

• Board Mods
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2010, 12:00:41 AM »
I think I read your post three times sweet, I still fail to see how that is relevant now or how using my best judgment and the judgment of some solid people I turn to for advice (props) could be any worse than previous arrangements.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal