Author Topic: Ask VR  (Read 188147 times)

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Re: Ask VR
« Reply #1185 on: July 07, 2011, 07:51:26 PM »
I don't drink much alcohol, but when I do it's usually beer. I drank much more when I was younger, around 15-16, then I also drank spirits simply because it got me drunk faster :P

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 08, 2011, 03:28:44 AM »
I don't like to get drunk, like really drunk when you don't understand stuff, but when I do, I choose vodka or whiskey with coca cola.
I chuckled. :P

Whaddaya think I make you another list of questions? Also KS, open friggin Photoshop and get to skinning :<

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 08, 2011, 04:15:14 AM »
I don't like to get drunk, like really drunk when you don't understand stuff, but when I do, I choose vodka or whiskey with coca cola.

Why? Do you drink like 24/7 and it's babytalk for ya?  :lol:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 08, 2011, 04:57:09 AM »

Why? Do you drink like 24/7 and it's babytalk for ya?  :lol:
No, but look at the way you said that :lol:

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 08, 2011, 06:52:06 AM »
Jesus fucking christ whatever you're talking about meetings...............?!??!???!?

Edga what's your favourite drink to go by? Generally guys, what's your favourite alcoholic drink and specially why? I'd like to hear reasons such as getting drunk quickly, prices, tastes, popularity and mood to open photoshop (dedicated to KS). I just like checking out and thought VR might be the best crew to ask such alcohol stuff!

A genuine Lithuanian beer, because it's the best thing in Lithuania...   :ninja:
At first it began as just getting drunk after some beers or vodka about eight years ago. And of course people, especially teenagers are interested in forbidden things, so was I. Was having fun doing random things with friends when drunk. It ended as I finished school and started studying in university. Alcohol started to be irreplaceable among us students, moreover parties have increased in numbers and such.  :lol:
Alcohol in my country is very popular, it's quite good quality and pretty cheap comparing with other EU countries. With the morality, traditions and world outlook of the nation, alcohol is very common thing out here.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 09, 2011, 01:54:03 PM »
Balu, where exactly do you live in India? I'm considering going to the southern regions for the whole winter.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Board Mods
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #1191 on: July 10, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
Balu, where exactly do you live in India? I'm considering going to the southern regions for the whole winter.

I live in the capital of the state - Thiruvananthapuram(shortly Trivandrum, located at the bottom of the map I linked). Being the capital of the state, it's not the best place you could visit but it has it's plus points too, loads of temples to sightsee, beach is good too, but if you're interested in visiting a bit more developed place then I suggest you visit Kochi which is also located in the costal area, in the middle of the state map. :P

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #1192 on: July 10, 2011, 02:47:57 AM »
Edga your full name is Edgars? And if so are you complete Lithuanian?
i just had an argument with my cousin, and he said Lithuanians don't have Edgars they hav Edgaras, and i thought this is the place to find out :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 10, 2011, 04:25:19 AM »
His facebook says Edgaras, and from he's signature he is 25% german, 25% lithuanian, 25% polish and 25% belorussian. Not 100% sure if this is correct, but I think it's close  :happy:

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 10, 2011, 06:39:48 AM »
Yup, Simon is right. I'm a mixture of various nations. :D

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #1195 on: July 10, 2011, 03:05:39 PM »
allright, thanks for clearing this up for me, i hate to lose >:C
from now on i just wont bring up that Edgars thing with mah cousin :3

anyway where's QUIETUS hope it's spelled right :lol:
and Soon is not an option >:C

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 16, 2011, 05:57:01 PM »
@Macsta619:

After KST - Kickstart, I lost contact with you and left stunting for two years. All by sudden, I find you in a TMS video and I've always wondered; What's the story behind it, did you change something in your stunting style, how did you get in TMS and in which video(s) do you feel that you managed to get a breakthrough of some sort? :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:56:27 AM by MaCi »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 17, 2011, 02:57:40 AM »
Would you hurt someone to protect someone?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 17, 2011, 03:33:11 AM »
Would you hurt someone to protect someone?
Yes

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 17, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »
First option would be trying to talk my way out of the situation, if that didn't work I'd try escaping, last resort would be fighting. I've never found myself in a serious conflict.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal