Author Topic: UNBAN PUZZLE  (Read 22004 times)

Offline LostProphet

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: UNBAN PUZZLE
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »
can  i  upload with piece of ownage to younoob?

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2009, 03:34:58 PM »
^
GLS has their own YT acc.

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »
Rage me whatever...

I expected better.

Cool editing.

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2009, 05:08:05 PM »
Cool vid, but not many stunts there. Tell me, where are the rest of GLS guys ?
Oh, and awesome ediitng Ghosty :)

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »
Fucking loved it, 2-3 meh stunts, other than that just fantastic! Editing and music was also cool but the main song felt LQ or something, didn't like how it sounded anyway.

Offline ineeda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2009, 05:33:18 PM »
lol KM's spin owns the grind

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »
Really good video.KS' stoppie2grind and Souzuk's finisher were outstanding.And I loled at KM's stunt which looked absolutely interesting.  :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:31:13 PM by FTO »

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2009, 10:00:58 PM »
This video not perfect Finish  :o but Really Nice vid and Killamarci Epic Rotation  :|

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »
Souzy you showed me that stunts long time ago  :a-cheer:
nice vid

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »
Rage me whatever...

I expected better.

Cool editing.

Clearly you did not watch KM SPINNING ON THE GROUND.

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
That was fucking epic, Ghost, you are the only one who can edit to dNb on SA, it was beautiful what you did there. Really nice stunts also, ashame I saw the rest before. Btw why didnt you land the preci Boy Anne :C And KMs stunt is just pure win, when I saw the clip of it before I was like watwat lol

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »
Ghost, you are the only one who can edit to dNb on SA, it was beautiful what you did there.
lol agree

Sick editing again and cool stunts but i expected better. Two questions to Ghost: I know at which wheather you recorded replays but at which time you recorded them? I mean in freeplay you can choose 12:00 18:00 24:00 and one other which i don't remember. Which you did used? And 2nd question how did you made so smooth clips? :P

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »
Pwnage editing, great stunts  :D

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2009, 02:19:07 AM »
Intro: A bit lame as every intro. Nice idea though and the realization is good too.

Editing: Simple and good looking CC. Not really much FX at all like in STA. The pan/crop stuff was the best as always from you. I didn't like the cam on Allard's Infernus stunt though. Masked freeplay cam in th warehouse was cool - kinda has depth of field look. I kinda hate the water - looks like its frozen.

Music: Track has been serval of times already. I don't like it that much, but I think you did the best editing on it so far.

Stunts:
00:55~1:06 (Souzuk) Saw it already some time before. You kept it quite a good while eh. I really like the idea even though it looks kinda easy.
1:06~1:24 (KS) Smooth execution. I only don't like those "I - drop - on - rear - wheele - first - for - a - stoppie" thingys lol.
1:24~1:38 (Ghost) Ain't it already old? Just a cool idea imo.
1:38~1:49 (Slayer) Cool to see something of you again dude. A shame you couldn't release it earlier since I think you were the first who got it. Really a nice one.
1:49~1:58 (Souzuk) I landed this one already a few times on SP & SAMP for fun lol. It ain't that hard, but the bail ratio is annoying. Good funspot.
1:58~2:02 (Puzzle) Simple spot. Great flip and I like where you actually landed. Those trees just get landed in their real middle mostly and not on the branches lol.
2:02~2:08 (KS) Great idea dude. Nice 360° and the grind was pretty smooth again.
2:11~2:22 (KillaMarci) Sick thinking indeed. Looks really crazy, gj on that.
2:22~2:35 (Souzuk) Aww shit. I've been trying it also for some time. A shame it got landed in SAiVC before. The hard thing is to reach the wallride with a good speed and keep it to the top. Nice how you just even bumped up in the end.
2:35~2:44 (KS) I don't like that kind of stunts somehow. Well at least the two flips were pretty clean.
2:44~2:51 (Souzuk) Lamer! I tried it also, but with bonking the BB like KM did some while ago. Really possible without that tank.
2:51~3:04 (MMM) Hmm weird idea and I don't really get t lol, but its a good run.
3:04~3:20 (Souzuk) It doesn't really look that hard, but the idea made it really up. Imo the crane landing should have been finisher.

Overall Rating: Pretty short, but good edited, video and really not the best GLS one, but it is nice to see that you guys are still alive and keep on doing videos. But I also expected a bit more. 9/10 though, cuz of the relaxing feeling and the funny members. :P

bluedagger

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2009, 03:19:49 AM »
Hey fuck you guys for making me wanna start stunting again :(

The last two vids from you guys have made me wanna stunt... ES NO FARNY

On a serious note, I lost an incredible amount of my old spots.. Im glad, that keeps me away from going back :P MMM's stunt was unexpected in terms of him doing that shit instead of easy bigair stunts :P GJ! Km's stunt made me smile. In some ways I think its the best stunt I've ever seen. Souzuks finisher was awesome too, I thought he was gonna doublebump the edge and land the yellow thing, but then he just blew me away. Im glad to see he finally quit modding and became a good stunter. :)
Everyone did a good job, and that includes ghost. Your editing made it what it is.

Top vid you guys :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal