Author Topic: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video  (Read 52411 times)

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Re: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2009, 08:25:45 AM »
I liked "parts" of this video....while other parts were lame. First off, the editing was awesome, a bit too dark in some parts but still was great. The song choices were alright, but could have been better......but knowing how annoying/difficult it is to pick the right song for a video let alone THREE then I think you did fine in comparison.

As far as the stunts go.... what the hell is with all those ridiculous CSMs? anyways some stunts were nice, like it has been mentioned before, eddemans wallride to bump to BB that was sweet along with a few others. But seriously stop those retarded CSMs, CSMs are just ramps...

Overall a good video, but it lacked quality in the stunts department.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2009, 08:27:30 AM »
Nice video

that lc bump looked modded, maybe it was fps lag :euro: would have to see the rep :cc_detective:

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2009, 09:37:19 AM »
Vertical hotring CSMs are stupiest thing that have been ever in stunting history. And that 3rd song... Awful. Altho,  I liked Ruchy's CSM, but that wasn't hotring csm. And I bet it's impossible to do p2b on that spot.

I loved Eddeman's wallride combo, in my opinion it's best stunt in this video, maybe best of this year! Hugore's stunt was impressive, but that was totaly luck. He tried to get onto that roof, but accidently ledge grinded it. It's probably coolest stunt what was made by accident.

Herr-Dav', dont ever use that CC again, which you used in 3rd part.

Music: 6/10
Editing: 7/10
Stunts: 8/10, without vertical hotring CSMs, it would be 9/10

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2009, 09:41:51 AM »
boxXx's saivc p2b looks awful strange to me. from that very small runup to an amazingly powerful bump like that. im questioning that one.
I've gotten lots of height from that spot too, there's nothing fishy about it.
just seems weird to me. can i see the rep please? like can HD or someone who has it upload it please.

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2009, 09:50:09 AM »
boxxx does it again!

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »
Wow this community has changed. I recognized less than half the stunters in that vid.
Only stunt I will remember for being great from the vid was Eddeman's stunt in SAIVC, the intial idea was sick without the huge bump to billboard. I've realised that the IDEA behind a stunt is so much more important than anything when it comes to a stunt and not only was the idea sick with that, the execution was pretty much perfect too. There were a few other nice little creative stunts, that geezers cabbie flip 2 bb grind, and aenima's grind. The editing was pretty good and consistant throughout although that last song didn't work for me in the slightest, I was expecting some crazy finishing stunts to epic music but got none of that. The finisher shouldn't have been the finisher either because it was boring. Anyhow see you when another 'big' video comes around that I get intrigued to watch, ya bunch of hairy clunges.

Offline oNdeR

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • XoNd3RX
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »
yeah pretty nice, my first community video  :wub: :cheernutz:

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »
All the complaning about lucky stunts here, bad songs there, old stunts, missing famous stunters and to dark color correction. Where do you people live? Songs are always personal joice, that stunts get may landed twice or more after almost 6 years, in a community with hundrets of persons; c'mon, fuck the sentence "this stunt is old ;D', it's getting so boring. Like as writing this sentence would make you horny.. And the color correction was for the idea of the video, a dark themed one, realy good.

Forget your funny 'high expactations', this video was pure entertaining and shows what this site is able to. Therefore, 10 of 10 points from me, HD. 14 minutes of fun.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:54:10 AM by ColdDeath »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
All the complaing about lucky stunts here, bad songs there, old stunts, missing famous stunters and to dark color correction. Where do you people live? Songs are always personal joice, that stunts get may landed twice or more after almost 6 years, in a community with hundrets of persons; c'mon, fuck the sentence "this stunt is old ;D', it's getting so boring. Like as writing this sentence would make you horny.. And the color correction was for the idea of the video, a dark themed one, realy good.

Forget your funny high expactations, this video was pure entertaining and shows what this site is able to. Therefore, 10 of 10 points from me, HD. 14 minutes of fun.

well I'm mostly complaining that most of the stunts were boring, but you know I'm a whiner

there were some spetacularly shitty stunts; alexa's stunt  :lol:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »
gonna try to watch this again with an open mind :P

when I saw the beta I recall thinking it was shit

Edit: Yeah that was just really disappointing...

not gonna comment the editing because... while it is great, it's set to mediocre stunts and mediocre songs so it doesn't really matter.

mediocre video.. I enjoy most collabs and solos more than I enjoyed this.

eddemans two stunts were better than every aspect of the entire rest of the video combined.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:58:47 AM by RedX »

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
holy crap, im so much in late :euro:

dling xq

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »
All the complaning about lucky stunts here, bad songs there, old stunts, missing famous stunters and to dark color correction. Where do you people live? Songs are always personal joice, that stunts get may landed twice or more after almost 6 years, in a community with hundrets of persons; c'mon, fuck the sentence "this stunt is old ;D', it's getting so boring. Like as writing this sentence would make you horny.. And the color correction was for the idea of the video, a dark themed one, realy good.

Forget your funny 'high expactations', this video was pure entertaining and shows what this site is able to. Therefore, 10 of 10 points from me, HD. 14 minutes of fun.

Not another "everything is always perfect" guy...

Offline Seeker

• V.I.P. Member
  • сняιѕмαѕтєя
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »
gonna download the 1.2 GB over night =P .

Will make a commend tommorow  ;D

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
I agree with DeathCobra on this one...

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
I liked it a lot, although there were some really shitty stunts, like Ale-xy's Hyman Condo natbump (I actually thought it will be some sort of combo, but it wasn't lol, I was like why the fuck is this in a comvid?!) which ruined the video a bit, but there also were great stunts, my favorite stunts are...last 3 stunts of each part I'd say :P Hugore's p2b2ledgegrind fucking owned though. The editing was great, I enjoyed the atmosphere in the last part, good song choices aswell. Props to Herr-Dav', you did an amazing job dude!
9.5/10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal